Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

+14
BabySmacker
Knightmare
King
anthonyFv
Fiasco
DGCK
Nidac_7
knockmathers
41OMaXiMuS
Chokey
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
proswervez
18 posters
Go down
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:35
King wrote:I just realized rapping about God is now more offensive than rapping about mutilating people and chopping heads off.
The tupac days are over hopsin!
It's true, And it's sad. I wish people would just accept his music for wht it is.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:41
"I don't care about rap as much as I used to"

That quote stood out the most to me. It's just sad to hear him say this. He's not the same Hop that we knew in 2010/2011
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 20:50
Buddie wrote:"I don't care about rap as much as I used to"

That quote stood out the most to me. It's just sad to hear him say this. He's not the same Hop that we knew in 2010/2011

Yeah It kinda makes me feel like taking over tyler the creators brain and diss hopsin just to heat him up again haha
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 21:33
I don't understand why him talking about god would be a bad thing.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 21:39
Nidac_7 wrote:I don't understand why him talking about god would be a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing at all, but when his music changes because of it then it becomes a bad thing.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 21:47
Buddie wrote:
Nidac_7 wrote:I don't understand why him talking about god would be a bad thing.

It's not a bad thing at all, but when if his music changes dramatically because of it then it becomes a bad thing.

im lazy so I added my own words Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 22:07
hopsin talking jesus & god? Here we go again -.-
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:11
BabySmacker wrote:The issue is not believing in God. The issue is I don't want to hear about God in his music.

im Catholic and i agree with this.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:42
King wrote:I just realized rapping about God is now more offensive than rapping about mutilating people and chopping heads off.

lol smh

I'm not offended at all by his choices man. I live in a religious environment and am not religious, so I don't exactly want to hear the preaching. I don't see why people really seem to think that's such a bad thing.

I mean...I'll still buy Knock Madness even though I think it won't be great. Just because part of me thinks I'm being very pessimistic and unfair.

At the end of the day, it's Hopsin's music and he'll do what he wants. And I don't really care that much. I'm not some career coach...I'm just a fan with an opinion.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 0:42
BabySmacker wrote:

lol smh

I'm not offended at all by his choices man. I live in a religious environment and am not religious, so I don't exactly want to hear the preaching. I don't see why people really seem to think that's such a bad thing.

I mean...I'll still buy Knock Madness even though I think it won't be great. Just because part of me thinks I'm being very pessimistic and unfair.

At the end of the day, it's Hopsin's music and he'll do what he wants. And I don't really care that much. I'm not some career coach...I'm just a fan with an opinion.

That wasn't a direct reply to you, you just sparked the thought in my mind.
I believe some people tend to exaggerate when a rapper even speaks upon the subject as compared to other things.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 1:59
it sounds like he legit wants to quit rapping, like after knock madness i dont really see hopsin doing very much
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 14:31
achmed420 wrote:it sounds like he legit wants to quit rapping, like after knock madness i dont really see hopsin doing very much

I don't see him doing very much now.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 14:56
Nearly all of his answers to his actual music were 'I don't know', 'Not sure at the moment,' Just got to do this', 'I am going to change this and that', 'We shall see'!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 15 Sep 2012 - 18:22
STRANGEgenius wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:The issue is not believing in God. The issue is I don't want to hear about God in his music.

Im christian but dont give a fuck so im not really christian but the reason why I hate it is that he says "everyone that doesnt believe in god isn't a fan". And in his songs he has not yet made me mad by naming god or jesus or anything. It's his interviews where he suddenly is gods best friend.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 0:32
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Im christian but dont give a fuck so im not really christian but the reason why I hate it is that he says "everyone that doesnt believe in god isn't a fan". And in his songs he has not yet made me mad by naming god or jesus or anything. It's his interviews where he suddenly is gods best friend.

yeah i dont give a fuck either, ive broken a few of the sins already.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sun 16 Sep 2012 - 0:43
King wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:

lol smh

That wasn't a direct reply to you, you just sparked the thought in my mind.
I believe some people tend to exaggerate when a rapper even speaks upon the subject as compared to other things.

I can agree with that completely.
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:42
I kinda wish someone would let Hop know that OF does't actually worship Satan and shit. It's like with Slayer, the inverted crosses and "666" is just there for imagery/shock value (which I'm sure Hopsin knows a thing or two about). I have a feeling his opinion wouldn't change, though.

As for his religion, I don't care what his religion is, that doesn't matter to me. Dope music is dope. I'd just get annoyed of hearing about God in his music constantly. That goes for any religion, though. No hate.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:43
MaleficForm wrote:I kinda wish someone would let Hop know that OF does't actually worship Satan and shit. It's like with Slayer, the inverted crosses and "666" is just there for imagery/shock value (which I'm sure Hopsin knows a thing or two about). I have a feeling his opinion wouldn't change, though.

As for his religion, I don't care what his religion is, that doesn't matter to me. Dope music is dope. I'd just get annoyed of hearing about God in his music constantly. That goes for any religion, though. No hate.

Something tells me Knock Madness is gonna be heavy on God & him criticizing everyones lifestyles. Now there's nothing wrong with that, but he's alienating his original fanbase. We want KNOCK MADNESS, not Jesus Madness.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:45; edited 1 time in total
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 21 Sep 2012 - 16:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

yeah i dont give a fuck either, ive broken a few of the sins already.
Hopsin talks Knock Madness, Dissing Rappers, OFWGKTA + More - Page 2 If%20you%20know%20what%20I%20mean.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum