Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 13/6/2013, 3:53 pm

yo


Registered Member

2 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 13/6/2013, 3:56 pm

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
You win the award for least creative username of all time.


_________________

3 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 13/6/2013, 4:05 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:You win the award for least creative username of all time.

Nah that's actually pretty creative for a name.


_________________

4 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 13/6/2013, 4:14 pm

yo


Registered Member
Skinny_Kid wrote:You win the award for least creative username of all time.

Yea Skinny-Kid is pretty creative to xD

5 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 13/6/2013, 4:18 pm

Essence

avatar
Registered Member
yo wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:You win the award for least creative username of all time.

Yea Skinny-Kid is pretty creative to xD
Welcome to the forums!


_________________

6 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 3:00 am

Hunter

avatar
Registered Member
yo wrote:
Skinny_Kid wrote:You win the award for least creative username of all time.

Yea Skinny-Kid is pretty creative to xD
I was waiting for that lol


_________________

7 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 3:39 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Cool interview. He was still on Ruthless haha

He talked about how he wanted to work with The Jokerr and he showed the headphones he was working on for the Kill Her video


_________________

8 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:10 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Fun Fact - SwizZz was the first one to officially sign to FV as an artist.


_________________

9 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:13 am

Nay Nay

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:Fun Fact - SwizZz was the first one to officially sign to FV as an artist.
Fun Fact - Hop says Haywire 2 is coming out this year, in 2010!


_________________
CHECK OUT MY SONG WITH HOPSIN!
http://www.youtube.com/v/xyVqlzsKsW4

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

10 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:16 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
Nay Nay wrote:
King wrote:Fun Fact - SwizZz was the first one to officially sign to FV as an artist.
Fun Fact - Hop says Haywire 2 is coming out this year, in 2010!

It did come out, with 3 tracks lmao.


_________________

11 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:19 am

Nay Nay

avatar
Registered Member
King wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
King wrote:Fun Fact - SwizZz was the first one to officially sign to FV as an artist.
Fun Fact - Hop says Haywire 2 is coming out this year, in 2010!

It did come out, with 3 tracks lmao.
Best. Mixtape. Ever!


_________________
CHECK OUT MY SONG WITH HOPSIN!
http://www.youtube.com/v/xyVqlzsKsW4

Like me on Facebook! www.facebook.com/OfficialNayNayMusic

12 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:21 am

iSigh

avatar
Registered Member
If he wanted to work with The Jokerr why wasn't he on Raw =(. Would have been a much better feature then CW

13 Re: Hopsin Rare Interview 7/28/10 on 14/6/2013, 11:34 am

King

avatar
Registered Member
iSigh wrote:If he wanted to work with The Jokerr why wasn't he on Raw =(. Would have been a much better feature then CW

He made tracks woth the jokerr, just unreleased.


_________________

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum