Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP Empty 50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:46
https://twitter.com/50cent/status/253236670713954304

50 Cent is releasing a new song tonight, most likely the 2nd single off of his upcoming album, Street King Immortal.

I'm looking forward to this and hopefully it will be a big commercial hit. I would really like to see 50 make a comeback.

Here is the first official single from the album:

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP Empty Re: 50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:51
He said it will be hist best album ever. So it must either be really good or fail really bad. Either way I get amused. I believe it is beyond good, but better than Get Rich or Die Tryin? We will see about that.

Old 50 was gold.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP Empty Re: 50 Cent Releasing New Song Tonight From Upcoming LP

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 22:54
Chokey wrote:He said it will be hist best album ever. So it must either be really good or fail really bad. Either way I get amused. I believe it is beyond good, but better than Get Rich or Die Tryin? We will see about that.

Old 50 was gold.

We'll have to see how this next single sounds. New Day was a good song, but it's nothing that will make it his best album ever. Hopefully it's as good as In Da Club, but since that is one of the greatest Hip Hop singles in history, I doubt it will be lol

If the single was the song "Psycho" then people all over the net would be going crazy over it because the beat is excellent

King
King
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 23:57
He should balance out the songs he wants as radio hits though, something you can bump and party to but still with that real hip hop feel if you know what I mean.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 10:12
the song still hasnt come out SwizZz 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 11:08
Buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:He said it will be hist best album ever. So it must either be really good or fail really bad. Either way I get amused. I believe it is beyond good, but better than Get Rich or Die Tryin? We will see about that.

Old 50 was gold.

We'll have to see how this next single sounds. New Day was a good song, but it's nothing that will make it his best album ever. Hopefully it's as good as In Da Club, but since that is one of the greatest Hip Hop singles in history, I doubt it will be lol

If the single was the song "Psycho" then people all over the net would be going crazy over it because the beat is excellent

Really?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 3 Oct 2012 - 11:13
this album will def not be better than Get Rich Or Die Tryin.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum