Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months Empty The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:07
Release dates for all new material:

8/1/2012 - Trail Of Destruction
9/1/2012 - Sing Aithen, Sing
10/1/2012 - Confirmation Collection Vol. 2
11/1/2012 - Collective Chaos: A Collaboration Compilation
12/25/2012 - The Harlequin

5 Albums in 5 months. Don't ever say I don't put out music again.

-The Jokerr

If he actually does this then it would be awesome, but I seriously doubt it.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months Empty Re: The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 17:34
not that big of a jokerr fan have been looking at his music lately but i am looking forward to Harlequin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months Empty Re: The Jokerr will be releasing 5 albums in 5 months

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:03
lowrider864 wrote:not that big of a jokerr fan have been looking at his music lately but i am looking forward to Harlequin

I'm kind of pissed that Trail Of Destruction isn't going to be released for another month though. The Harlequin is going to be good, but theirs no way he's going to release all these albums this close together. He's probably going to put out a music video to promote each one.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:18
Huge signature is huge.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:39
King wrote:Huge signature is huge.
I agree. You're advertising a shit artist buddie.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 18:44
It doesn't matter who he advertises because it's just his opinion, but that size is not necessary at all lol
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:16
No one cares about the jokerr
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:38
King wrote:It doesn't matter who he advertises because it's just his opinion, but that size is not necessary at all lol

Exactly! and sorry it's the smallest one I could find.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:41
https://i.imgur.com/dgiKn.jpg?2 resized for ya.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:45
LOL! Good shit user name. Wait wtf, I can't call you user name. That sounds dumb. We gotta come up with a nickname.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 20:57
User Name wrote:https://i.imgur.com/dgiKn.jpg?2 resized for ya.

Thanks man!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 11:41
5 month of him bitching more than usually... shitstorm is coming.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:01
hell yes. Already pre ordered Trail of Destruction.. Sing Aithen Sing and Harlequin are gonna be amazing. Don't know which I'm more excited for.. Or which Imma buy.. KNOCK MADNESS.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 23:44
The Event wrote:hell yes. Already pre ordered Trail of Destruction.. Sing Aithen Sing and Harlequin are gonna be amazing. Don't know which I'm more excited for.. Or which Imma buy.. KNOCK MADNESS.

Sing Aithen, Sing will be incredible and I seriously doubt we'll be getting The Harlequin that early. It's going to be a masterpiece so it will probably take some time.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 6:25
buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:hell yes. Already pre ordered Trail of Destruction.. Sing Aithen Sing and Harlequin are gonna be amazing. Don't know which I'm more excited for.. Or which Imma buy.. KNOCK MADNESS.

Sing Aithen, Sing will be incredible and I seriously doubt we'll be getting The Harlequin that early. It's going to be a masterpiece so it will probably take some time.

Excited.. i hope Harlequin comes out then! Ever Before is dope. can't wait. did you get mayhem night autographed limited edition btw?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 17:26
The Event wrote:
buddie wrote:

Excited.. i hope Harlequin comes out then! Ever Before is dope. can't wait. did you get mayhem night autographed limited edition btw?

No I didn't. I was going to, but my cheap ass didn't want to pay $30 bucks for a CD haha. I'm just going to wait to buy something else once he adds more to the site.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 19:26
buddie wrote:
The Event wrote:
buddie wrote:

No I didn't. I was going to, but my cheap ass didn't want to pay $30 bucks for a CD haha. I'm just going to wait to buy something else once he adds more to the site.
I don't think imma buy aything til KM drops.. 5than I might get Harlequin tho.. or Sing Aithen Sing. IDK but I might hav t dL one of them instead.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 20:13
Eminem, Hopsin, and The Jokerr are the only artists that I like enough to pay for their albums. What I usually do is buy a hard copy and then download it for free to put on my phone. I'm probably gonna buy Sing Aithen, Sing since it will probably be my favorite album from him. And I'm obviously buying Knock Madness as soon as possible, but that shit's not coming out for a LONG time.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jul 2012 - 21:32
Eminem is my faorite artist but his albums are higer priced than eeryone else.. I know all of his songsby heart but I might get that new Eminem x DMX album when it comes..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 0:58
Eminem is my favorite aritst of all time, but he isn't nearly as good as he used to be. Still good, but not great. I didn't buy BME cause it sucked ass. And that's just a rumor. That album won't happen. But his solo album should be released sometime next year.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:42
X confirmed it on an interview somewhere I believe.. And he just said he was working on it.. might not be til mid/late next year.. I liked BME actually..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 5:50
The Event wrote:X confirmed it on an interview somewhere I believe.. And he just said he was working on it.. might not be til mid/late next year.. I liked BME actually..

You liked BME?!? Are you a newer Eminem fan or something? Haha That was his worst project by a long shot.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 6:22
BME were dope. Their earlier work was great.

And you can't buy BME, that's the group. I'm guessig you're talking about Hell: The Sequel. I didn't go much on that one myself, but the first track was dope.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 13:14
I've been a fan for a long time.. MMLP is my favorite but H:TS > Relapse. Hell: The Sequel has Loud Noises, Fast Lane, Welcome to Hell, A Kiss, Above The Law, Take From me, Echo, Living Proof and Lighters.. All great songs. Loud Noises was amazing.. No doubt. and Frankie: If by their old stuff you mean Bad Meets Evil, Renegades (original) and Nuttin To Do.. They were all amazing.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jul 2012 - 17:12
The Event wrote:I've been a fan for a long time.. MMLP is my favorite but H:TS > Relapse. Hell: The Sequel has Loud Noises, Fast Lane, Welcome to Hell, A Kiss, Above The Law, Take From me, Echo, Living Proof and Lighters.. All great songs. Loud Noises was amazing.. No doubt. and Frankie: If by their old stuff you mean Bad Meets Evil, Renegades (original) and Nuttin To Do.. They were all amazing.

It was his worst project imo. The punchlines got repetitive and sounded forced throughout the entire album. I'm On Everything was one of the worst Eminem songs ever recorded. Imo, Relapse was better than Recovery. People didn't like it because he used the accents, but I'll take the accents any day over his screaming and yelling. His new style and content sucks ass and you can see it in songs like "Throw It Up" and "Richard." Hopefully he uses a good flow and style on the Slaughterhouses album and actually talks about something meaningful.

And Frankie, I meant Bad Meets Evil: Hell The Sequal, not the dope song him and Royce made 10 years ago.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum