Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song Empty Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 22:00
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song Empty Re: Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 22:05
I heard this it's not actually that bad, the vid is dope
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song Empty Re: Stupid Odd Future Lesbian Song - Terrible Song

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 22:06
yuck.
Anonymous

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 23:33
Don't care for the song, or OF. If it's terrible why post about it? To bash on it? I don't get this. Who cares. It's not your taste in music, big whoop. Pointless discussion(s) all-round.

Wrong section too.
Anonymous

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 23:34
PopSon wrote:Don't care for the song, or OF. If it's terrible why post about it? To bash on it? I don't get this. Who cares. It's not your taste in music, big whoop. Pointless discussion(s) all-round.

Wrong section too.

repped.
Anonymous

Tue 1 Nov 2011 - 23:38
Dat MC wrote:
PopSon wrote:Don't care for the song, or OF. If it's terrible why post about it? To bash on it? I don't get this. Who cares. It's not your taste in music, big whoop. Pointless discussion(s) all-round.

Wrong section too.

repped.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:01

Wrong section too.

Wrong section? Where should I put it? Hip Hop Domain? It aint Hip Hop...And I can create topics about things I dislike all I want to...If you dont like it then click away, if you want to "bash" me for posting it then fuck you lol I dont like the message in the song but I felt entertained by the fact that that this person would make a song called "Cocaine".
Anonymous

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:09
>Entertainment
Talk about film, music other than hip-hop and all form of entertainment.
--- Now it moved though. So it's all good.

Wasn't implying it was meant for the hip-hop section. Derp. Not bashing, just pointing out that it's very childish. I thought people learned that by now with the whole Justin Bieber thing? Guess not. I hate and dislike a lot of artists, no need to act childish. All I'm pointing out is that there was really nothing to your main post, and people agreeing proves that. It's all ood though, I see where you were trying to go with it.

GangusKahn wrote:I dont like the message in the song but I felt entertained by the fact that that this person would make a song called "Cocaine".

If only you added something like this to the OP, most people would understand. And Eminem also made a song called "Cocaine", it was a leaked song. Roll Eyes
Anonymous

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:10
PopSon wrote:>Entertainment

Wasn't implying it was meant for the hip-hop section. Derp. Not bashing, just pointing out that it's very childish. I thought people learned that by now with the whole Justin Bieber thing? Guess not. I hate and dislike a lot of artists, no need to act childish. All I'm pointing out is that there was really nothing to your main post, and people agreeing proves that. It's all ood though, I see where you were trying to go with it.

GangusKahn wrote:I dont like the message in the song but I felt entertained by the fact that that this person would make a song called "Cocaine".

If only you added something like this to the OP, most people would understand. And Eminem also made a song called "Cocaine", it was a leaked song. Roll Eyes

Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:16
PopSon wrote:>Entertainment

So did Eric Clapton...But they had a different feel to their songs...See....I gave this a listen from beginning to end...and I didn't like it. Simple as that...You just on here to bash my opinions? Trollin just to troll? Lol get real man...You know what the fuck I'm talkin about....OF promotes evil shit, and I'm gonna speak my mind mind about them if I want.

And you say I shoulda put somethin like that in the OP....When you were the one jumping to conclusions....Why didn't you ask me why I thought it was bad? Why did you just skip to bashing my opinion....Thats stupid shit and u know it
Anonymous

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:22
I don't think PopSon was trolling here with this. :/

I don't think you know the definition of trolling, the only thing he was showing in his post was maturity. He said he "didn't get this", you only had to of elaborated from there lol.

And I do agree with PopSon as well man, you have to add more to your post than a shitty video/song. Speak your mind, it saves us a lot of time instead of going through all this BS lol.
Anonymous

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:24
Great thread. Roll Eyes

Would have to agree with Lube and PopSon on this, it wouldn't hurt to add more to your post to start the discussion off. And that really wasn't trolling on PopSon's behalf, tbh..

Last edited by Mr. Knocks on Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:25; edited 1 time in total
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 0:25
Thats what I created this thread for lol...So people could comment on the video...Not the title of the thread....What if I called it "Awesome Odd Future Song"....Thats just my opinion...I posted it, I was thinking others would comment ON the video instead of what I named the thread....Thats pointless...This whole thread went off topic because he decided to comment on ME instead of the VIDEO...

Which is why I'm gonna lock this....
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 2 Nov 2011 - 13:15
Unlocked just for a minute so I can comment. This song is terrible. Just terrible garbage.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum