Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

+10
Perfect Stranger
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
Royalty
AlwaysRaw
Knightmare
Nidac_7
King
Buddie
14 posters
Go down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit? Empty The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:20
After watching this "award" show I can now say that mainstream rap is the worst music on the planet. Lil Wayne and 2Chainz make me fucking sick and I can't wait for the day that they become irrelevant. Mainstream rap sucks and I will never support such terrible music.

Anybody else feel the same way?
King
King
Registered Member

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit? Empty Re: The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:24
Buddie wrote:After watching this "award" show I can now say that mainstream rap is the worst music on the planet. Lil Wayne and 2Chainz make me fucking sick and I can't wait for the day that they become irrelevant. Mainstream rap sucks and I will never support such terrible music.

I hope one day most mainstream doesn't suck and you take that statement back.
Hopsin should be nominated by next year if he releases more stuff, I need to see that guy perform for all of those people so they can see the difference.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit? Empty Re: The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:28
Lil wayne did a stage dive and the people put him right back on the stage.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:35
Lil wayne's leopard shorts. If you see a blood splat and brains shattered along the pavement, you'll know why.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:38
I downloaded Lil Waynes dedication 4 and tried to listen to his music because my friends were telling me how awesome it was.....
I listened and hated it. I doubt any of the friends who tolled me how boss it was didn't even listen to the lyrics. In like the first 6 bars of every song on Dedication 4 he talks about condoms and shit. I mean yea, it's catchy but the lyrics had me in wtf mode
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:40
AlwaysRaw wrote:I downloaded Lil Waynes dedication 4 and tried to listen to his music because my friends were telling me how awesome it was.....
I listened and hated it. I doubt any of the friends who tolled me how boss it was didn't even listen to the lyrics. In like the first 6 bars of every song on Dedication 4 he talks about condoms and shit. I mean yea, it's catchy but the lyrics had me in wtf mode
You're 14? You're gonna get that a lot. I hate 14 year olds who only listen to mainstream stuff and are too blind and immature to realize real talent when it disses their favorite rapper.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:40
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:After watching this "award" show I can now say that mainstream rap is the worst music on the planet. Lil Wayne and 2Chainz make me fucking sick and I can't wait for the day that they become irrelevant. Mainstream rap sucks and I will never support such terrible music.

Hopsin should be nominated by next year if he releases more stuff, I need to see that guy perform for all of those people so they can see the difference.

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to take it back. Mainstream rap will most likely never be good anymore. It has gotten worse and worse since 2004 and right now it's the worst it has ever been. I can't stand it anymore or at least for a long time and I will never support this shit as long as it continues down this path
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 1:46
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to take it back. Mainstream rap will most likely never be good anymore. It has gotten worse and worse since 2004 and right now it's the worst it has ever been. I can't stand it anymore or at least for a long time and I will never support this shit as long as it continues down this path

Hopsin 3 Now it's not the worst it's ever been it's actually getting better, better artist are starting to shine.
Of course mainstream won't be completely good but underground is just as bad if you think about it.

Basically a lot of rappers are whack Hopsin 6 but improvement is always posible, lets stay positive son! Hopsin 2
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:04
King wrote:
Buddie wrote:
King wrote:

Hopsin 3 Now it's not the worst it's ever been it's actually getting better, better artist are starting to shine.
Of course mainstream won't be completely good but underground is just as bad if you think about it.

Basically a lot of rappers are whack Hopsin 6 but improvement is always posible, lets stay positive son! Hopsin 2

Yeah you're right 99% of rappers suck! I guess it's just the way it is.
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:10
VMA's were on?
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:13
Taylor Swift is really good. But, her new song is not good IMO.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:30
Taylor Swift was the only thing I enjoyed. She is a great artist and a great role model for young girls.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:39
Buddie wrote:Taylor Swift was the only thing I enjoyed. She is a great artist and a great role model for young girls.
buddie is hopsin.
my decision is final Hopsin 6
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:42
Frank ocean was pretty cool, and chidlish gambino lost to drake? .....
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:45
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Buddie wrote:Taylor Swift was the only thing I enjoyed. She is a great artist and a great role model for young girls.
buddie is hopsin.

I like Taylor Swift a lot and I think she has a great message. I'm glad that she is successful! One of the only mainstream artists I respect.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:48
Buddie wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
buddie is hopsin.

I like Taylor Swift a lot and I think she has a great message. I'm glad that she is successful! One of the only mainstream artists I respect.
exactly what Hop would say. Hopsin 6
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 2:59
Yeah. But, really her and Demi Lovato are some very talented singers and songwriters. I feel as Taylor's new song doesn't show her skills as much as her other songs. But, for little girls it's great. Not gonna lie I listen to their albums some times. (I sound so much not like rap is my primary genre right now.)
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 3:55
Ugh fuck Young Money just won again WTF
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 4:32
and they say there is hope for society...
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 7 Sep 2012 - 23:32

Good to know there's some people who see that bullshit for what it is. Most my friends at school are stuck on that YMCMB, 2 Chainz, Waka Flocka, or even Future shit, and when I show them good music like Hop or Lupe, theyre like yeah hes dope and go right back to there bullshit. it really makes me sad.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 4:52
Taylor swift > other performers
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 8 Sep 2012 - 11:37
My friend used to be a fan of Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy, now he only listens to Funk Volume.

And constantly refers to both Wayne and Soulja Boy as "faggots...

SUCCESS STORY! Hopsin 6
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 4:18
most of the kids at my school wear OFWGTKA and YMCMB shirts that's why I have no friends.
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 4:54
Emblem wrote:most of the kids at my school wear OFWGTKA and YMCMB shirts that's why I have no friends.

some of them will grow out of that phase.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 8:51
Emblem wrote:most of the kids at my school wear OFWGTKA and YMCMB shirts that's why I have no friends.

MOTHERFUCKING WORD UP!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum