Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

+10
Perfect Stranger
anthonyFv
STRANGEgenius
Royalty
AlwaysRaw
Knightmare
Nidac_7
King
Buddie
14 posters
Go down
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit? - Page 2 Empty Re: The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 9:01
Buddie wrote:After watching this "award" show I can now say that mainstream rap is the worst music on the planet. Lil Wayne and 2Chainz make me fucking sick and I can't wait for the day that they become irrelevant. Mainstream rap sucks and I will never support such terrible music.

Anybody else feel the same way?
Im going to literally punch wayne when i see him. Wannabe Hopsin 5
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit? - Page 2 Empty Re: The VMAs.. is anybody watching this stupid shit?

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 10:05
One Direction won 2 categories! Hopsin 2

And Rihanna won video of the year so fuck you faggots.
btw. how can you win video of the year but not pop video/female video/etc of the year? You americans sure are fun!
Registered Member

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 11:26
Chokey wrote:One Direction won 2 categories! Hopsin 2

And Rihanna won video of the year so fuck you faggots.
btw. how can you win video of the year but not pop video/female video/etc of the year? You americans sure are fun!

Lmao their voting system is weird as fuck.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 9 Sep 2012 - 11:43
Emblem wrote:most of the kids at my school wear OFWGTKA and YMCMB shirts that's why I have no friends.

This applies to me, expect that they don't wear OFWGTKA shirts SwizZz 1 .
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum