Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs Empty A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs

Mon 1 Oct 2012 - 20:33
Not all he talks about, I don't really listen to his music like that, Ive heard a few, but I really respect him when I watch his interviews.Very chill dude, especially for his age.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs Empty Re: A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 17:47
Ahh nice share. I'm a big fan of A$AP my self. I get to see him next month with Schoolboy Q & Danny Brown so I'm stoked!
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs Empty Re: A$AP Rocky talks grabbing Rhiannas ass at the VMAs

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 21:59
DGCK wrote:Ahh nice share. I'm a big fan of A$AP my self. I get to see him next month with Schoolboy Q & Danny Brown so I'm stoked!
Where are they?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 23:07
lucky fucker
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 2 Oct 2012 - 23:17
he seems cool. Hands on the Wheel is a dope track
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum