Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only......

+14
Coolguy 127
Nidac_7
AlwaysRaw
Nay Nay
Chokey
Katz Inf Gang
mickydz420
STRANGEgenius
King
Jeet
Fiasco
Buddie
SdoubleT
anthonyFv
18 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only...... Empty If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only......

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 21:47
What would you want it to be?
I can't decide over Chris Dolmeth,Pillow Man, or Nocturnal Rainbows. shit. Hopsin 6
EDIT:I forgot Pillowman does technichally have a video so it is between Chris Dolmeth and NR
This video made me happy when I saw it around the time it was uploaded because I was looking forward to him actually making the music videos and release dates. Now looking back at it it just makes me laugh.
Hopsin 3

Last edited by anthonyFv on Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:51; edited 2 times in total
SdoubleT
SdoubleT
Registered Member

If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only...... Empty Re: If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only......

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 21:54
yeah lookin back at this interview is fuckin laughable lol

hopsin has let everyone down
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only...... Empty Re: If Hopsin would make a music video for one song and one song only......

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:20
None of the above. I want him to make his best music video yet with a huge budget for his next single, and release it before 2013 is over.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:33
This guy is a good interviewer

I wish he'd make an updated video for Pillowman
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:41
He said Knock Madness would be released in January/February of 2012 and said that 2012 was a long time lol

He also said SwizZz's album would be released in October/November of 2011 and that FV is going to put a "full throttle effort" into it hahahahaha Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3 Hopsin 3
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:47
Fiasco wrote:This guy is a good interviewer

I wish he'd make an updated video for Pillowman
Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:49
Buddie wrote:None of the above. I want him to make his best music video yet with a huge budget for his next single, and release it before 2013 is over.

Yeah but no greenscreening at all lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:51
Thats a tough choice.

But i would like a good video of Am I A Psycho, a really uncut uncensored one.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:53
STRANGEgenius wrote:Thats a tough choice.

But i would like a good video of Am I A Psycho, a really uncut uncensored one.
haha. It would be dope if they actually did everything they said in the song in the video.Instead they just stood their and rapped it or rapped it while walking down the street with a chainsaw and jason mask. lol
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 22:57
Nocturnal Rainbows would be dope
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Thu 18 Oct 2012 - 23:57
If i remember currently he really wanted to do a video for "Heather Nicole"

We talked about working on it but then he went on tour and blew up and moved on from Raw.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:04
Heather Nicole
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:21
Katz Inf Gang wrote:If i remember currently he really wanted to do a video for "Heather Nicole"

We talked about working on it but then he went on tour and blew up and moved on from Raw.

Yeah, but actually he wanted to do Nocturnal Rainbows the most, but lacked the funds to pull it off. Heather Nicole was his second option because it would be a lot cheaper to do.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:38
Buddie wrote:
Katz Inf Gang wrote:If i remember currently he really wanted to do a video for "Heather Nicole"

Yeah, but actually he wanted to do Nocturnal Rainbows the most, but lacked the funds to pull it off. Heather Nicole was his second option because it would be a lot cheaper to do.
Both of them would have been nice to see be turned into videos though, especially if he had the money and resources he does now.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 0:57
Nay Nay wrote:
Buddie wrote:

Both of them would have been nice to see be turned into videos though, especially if he had the money and resources he does now.
I would like a video for Tracey's Stalker if the money were there. Imagine Hop's twisted mind free to do whatever pleases our sick Hopsin.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:08
Chokey wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Buddie wrote:

I would like a video for Tracey's Stalker if the money were there. Imagine Hop's twisted mind free to do whatever pleases our sick Hopsin.

That would be an interesting video, I can already picture how it would look haha, however I would still rather see Nocturnal Rainbows or Heather Nicole more.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:15
Pretty much anything on raw..
Hot 16s, I'm not introducing you, I am raw
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:19
Where Will I Go
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 1:49
Nay Nay wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Buddie wrote:

That would be an interesting video, I can already picture how it would look haha, however I would still rather see Nocturnal Rainbows or Heather Nicole more.
I'd rather see a Heather Nicole video too but it would just bee too genius to let Hop direct that kinda video that Tracey's Stalker would be
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 2:11
You know what would be pretty funny. A blow job compilation and the soundtrack is Slurpin' by Hopsin Hopsin 5 Dizzy . On another note Chris Dolmeth would be an interesting video.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 2:25
Coolguy 127 wrote:You know what would be pretty funny. A blow job compilation and the soundtrack is Slurpin' by Hopsin Hopsin 5 Dizzy . On another note Chris Dolmeth would be an interesting video.
An alcohol commercial with "Lucifer effect" in the background Dizzy
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 19 Oct 2012 - 3:38
Chokey wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:You know what would be pretty funny. A blow job compilation and the soundtrack is Slurpin' by Hopsin Hopsin 5 Dizzy . On another note Chris Dolmeth would be an interesting video.
An alcohol commercial with "Lucifer effect" in the background Dizzy

Now that I think of it Chris Dolmeth seems like one of those songs that work better with a video to it.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 6:46
Id love to see a video of cover up.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 8:23
ya boy fagtron needs his own music video too

ITS TIME TO SHINE BABY Dizzy
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 20 Oct 2012 - 12:29
adeem wrote:ya boy fagtron needs his own music video too

ITS TIME TO SHINE BABY Dizzy
Tyler
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum