Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video

+15
theungod
Fiasco
FactoryOfEmbers
Chokey
Grandmaster
Perfect Stranger
King
StuFace
AlwaysRaw
achmed420
Hop Sadness
Trimss
Buddie
Nay Nay
19 posters
Go down
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video Empty Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:49
This is the single to my upcoming mixtape called Long Road Home. It features the one and only Hopsin! The video I just threw together real quick but it turned out decent! Let me know what you think. Hopsin is first verse, I'm second.

You can download the song at: http://naynay.bandcamp.com/track/blame-him-feat-hopsin
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video Empty Re: Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:56
Pretty good! I could have sworn I've heard this Hop verse before though lol

Last edited by Buddie on Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:59; edited 1 time in total
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video Empty Re: Nay Nay - Blame Him ft. Hopsin Music Video

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 20:59
Buddie wrote:Pretty good!
Thanks dude! I know it isn't the greatest but I thought it turned out pretty nice!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:00
Nay Nay wrote:
Thanks dude! I know it isn't the greatest but I thought it turned out pretty nice!

The song was better than most songs Hop was featured on. The beat was nice!
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:04
It's good bro, but you should've picked an original beat and not make Hop rap over Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It. Well, at least that's my opinion.
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:26
Was alright. Love Nay Nay's lyrics not feeling the flow/delivery though.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:37
Trimss wrote:It's good bro, but you should've picked an original beat and not make Hop rap over Gangsta Rap Made Me Do It. Well, at least that's my opinion.

I get what you're sayin but I thought it was a dope beat and I just went with it! Maybe if I ever get the opportunity to do another colab with him I'll try and get him to make a beat for it! haha
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:39
Hop Sadness wrote:Was alright. Love Nay Nay's lyrics not feeling the flow/delivery though.
Thanks man, my main focus for a long time was creating good lyrics. I think I've gotten the hang of that so I'm working on my flow and delivery now and it has improved, but I still got work to do on it! Thanks for the constructive criticism!
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:42
Nay Nay wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:Was alright. Love Nay Nay's lyrics not feeling the flow/delivery though.
Thanks man, my main focus for a long time was creating good lyrics. I think I've gotten the hang of that so I'm working on my flow and delivery now and it has improved, but I still got work to do on it! Thanks for the constructive criticism!

your flow/delivery seems to be kinda rushed. your not taking the time to enunciate your words
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:43
Nay Nay wrote:
Pretty dope man! Congrats on the collab
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 21:44
How much did it cost to get him on this?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:03
achmed420 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

your flow/delivery seems to be kinda rushed. your not taking the time to enunciate your words

Alright, I think part of it is because I recorded this like almost 2 months ago and I still had braces at that time so it made some of my words not come out as clear as they should have sounded, but I also see what you're sayin about the rushed thing too. I'll work on it!
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 22:03
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
Pretty dope man! Congrats on the collab
Thanks dude!
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 1:08
Nay Nay wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Alright, I think part of it is because I recorded this like almost 2 months ago and I still had braces at that time so it made some of my words not come out as clear as they should have sounded, but I also see what you're sayin about the rushed thing too. I'll work on it!

Nice! Congrats on the collab, and I understand what he's saying about the rushed thing, it was kinda rushed at first, but it seemed you started to get a hold of it as the song went along. Pretty cool!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 3:19
StuFace wrote:How much did it cost to get him on this?
i was also wondering
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 3:41
When did hopsin record his verse or when did you receive it?
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 3:49
HopNation wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:
achmed420 wrote:
Nay Nay wrote:

Nice! Congrats on the collab, and I understand what he's saying about the rushed thing, it was kinda rushed at first, but it seemed you started to get a hold of it as the song went along. Pretty cool!
Thanks dude! SwizZz 4
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 3:58
AlwaysRaw wrote:
i was also wondering
I'll PM you AlwaysRaw, I don't know if he'd want me saying to everyone, so I'm just playin it safe
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:00
King wrote:When did hopsin record his verse or when did you receive it?
If I remember correctly, it was shortly before Ill Mind 5 was released when he sent it to me
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 4:14
Nay Nay wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
i was also wondering
I'll PM you AlwaysRaw, I don't know if he'd want me saying to everyone, so I'm just playin it safe
Yea, that makes sense. (not sarcasm, kinda looks like it)
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:05
This is pretty good.
Have you ever performed it with Hop? Also, could you PM about the cost, extremely curious...
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 5:10
Perfect Stranger wrote:This is pretty good.
Have you ever performed it with Hop? Also, could you PM about the cost, extremely curious...
He called me up on stage and I did my verse but he didn't do his. I guess cause I hadn't released it yet. and I'll PM you about it tomorrow, I'm mad tired right now and am goin to bed haha
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 8:10
Nay Nay wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
i was also wondering

PM me too.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 10:44
"By brainwashing yo' kids to be me
Scary contacts, fuck school ADHD"

Hopsin 6

I've become a freak of nature all the kids stare at
Who walk around bumping RAW with the shit blaring
Saying "Fuck school" and dropping out like a miscarriage
I'm embarrassed
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Sat 29 Sep 2012 - 12:44
I've posted this up on a Facebook page about FV news, hope you don't mind!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum