Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately. Empty Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately.

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:39
Not a lot of people have been posting much interesting topics lately and I blame FV. This is what FV has got a lot worse at especially with their big tour. Keeping the fans interested. They haven't done anything at all lately. Hopsin has probably and will still continue too lose fans by time KM drops not because they don't like him anymore but because they simply forget about him or just lose interest. Even if its something stupid I don't care, just keep the fans involved. Just my opinion.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately. Empty Re: Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately.

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:50
There are PLENTY of interesting threads being posted, just outside of the Hopsin and Funk Volume areas.

There's a few threads I monitor frequently. Shit is never stale up in this bitch.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately. Empty Re: Funk Volume Has made this forum boring lately.

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 1:54
BabySmacker wrote:There are PLENTY of interesting threads being posted, just outside of the Hopsin and Funk Volume areas.

There's a few threads I monitor frequently. Shit is never stale up in this bitch.
Yeah Hip Hop and The Afterparty are still going strong these two are what im mainly talking about.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 2:54
are yo related to Skepticism?
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:00
STRANGEgenius wrote:are yo related to Skepticism?

That's what I was thinking...where did he go?
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:02
It's not boring, it's just not too active.. but obviously because there's not that many people, but you also have to consider that these forums have been through a lot of difficulties from the start, we would probably have more members if it wasn't for that, but IMO it's still standing strong. Thumbs Up
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:07
Anthony, bro... you should try to stop flooding the forum with random ass topics every day. There's nothing wrong with being an active member n all... but this is some shit you could have said in the slow chat, tbh.

Anyways...

SwizZz 4 S-w-i-z-z and add another

Dizzy nigga you needuh record some new shit for real

SwizZz 1 My swagger makes your girl want to cut like upper

Dizzy Haha, for real tho fool. Why the fuck don't you ever record shit?

SwizZz 4 I'm mad hot dog, my 16's should come with mustard

Dizzy Bahaha, nigga you crazy.

SwizZz 4 If you think I have a big head then you haven't seen my BROTHER!!!

Dizzy Nigga, I see your brother all the time. Da fuck is wrong wit'chu?

SwizZz 4 Hop, back me up on this shit son.

Hopsin 6 ...

SwizZz 2 Nigga you don't record shit either anymore!!!!

Hopsin 5

Hopsin 6 I ain't even mad tho.

SwizZz 3 Assholes.

Hopsin 3

Dizzy

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:17; edited 2 times in total
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 3:11
Perfect Stranger wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:are yo related to Skepticism?

That's what I was thinking...where did he go?

he left after Frankie rejected him to the staff.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 9:14
Yeah that tour shit is bullshit why the hell are they doing that? Make the fans hate them Hopsin 4
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 12:41
This tour = short term success. If the tour never happened, hop would finish knock madness, get loads more fans = long term success
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 13:48
whufcwesthamunited wrote:This tour = short term success. If the tour never happened, hop would finish knock madness, get loads more fans = long term success
This
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 22:09
Hopsin wants to tour as much as he can and he wants his konckmadness tour to be huge, hes even bringing his girl with him.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 22:22
King wrote:Hopsin wants to tour as much as he can and he wants his konckmadness tour to be huge, hes even bringing his girl with him.

getting married in the church. Hopsin 4
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 22:45
whufcwesthamunited wrote:This tour = short term success. If the tour never happened, hop would finish knock madness, get loads more fans = long term success
yeah that was a funny one. Cause he only has had like nearly 2 years now to finish it so this tour is killing the KM album! Fucking FV doing tours and ruining shit!
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 0:42
anthonyFv wrote:
This
true
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 5:14
And to think, this was posted over a month and a half ago...

http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t4021-funk-volume-marketing-is-good

My how times have changed... Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum