Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website

+11
Jeet
Katz Inf Gang
The Real Red Rainbows
Buddie
AlwaysRaw
Chokey
Knightmare
King
STRANGEgenius
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website Empty Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 9:24
If any of you guys can contact Dame or somebody in FV either personally or on twitter or fb, tell them we need to put the forum on the website like as a link or tab , we can still keep the url just have a link on the official fv website. That way fans that don't know about it now have easy access and new fans that maybe dont know that much yet could get on here and learn a thing or too. Is this possible?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website Empty Re: Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 9:29
i messaged Dame on FB, lets see if we get a response.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website Empty Re: Its Time This Forum gets a spot on the Funk Volume Website

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 9:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:i messaged Dame on FB, lets see if we get a response.
hope so, if more people do it well have a good chance too. I deleted my fb and never made a twitter yet so i cant do it.
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 10:52
Dame will probably ask for compensation then say Turn it Up!!!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 11:13
HopNation wrote:Dame will probably ask for compensation then say Turn it Up!!!
Lmao probably
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 11:28
I think they will have to do some type of connection for this.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 11:33
There's no way Dame would do it. Dame spend his important time on a forum tab, when he could be helping swizZz become a master at World of Warcraft (or whatever SwizZz is doing except making an album.) No, Unless you pay him a lot, per month.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 12:10
If you give enough money you can make the funkvolume website full of lil wayne shit. thank you dame.
lol jk dame seems like a nice guy Hopsin 5
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 13:37
HopNation wrote:Dame will probably ask for compensation then say Turn it Up!!!
LMAO #insependentliving
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 20:36
Watch Dame make a new forum and post it on the FV website
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 0:40
Buddie wrote:Watch Dame make a new forum and post it on the FV website
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:15

Then we troll the shit out of it.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:16
I don't think hopsin likes forums he just shared the forums to be nice, same with dame.
I remember dame said something joking about forums when he shared it himself but it still got me thinking I forgot exactly what he said though.

Hopsin has also said one time he tries not to get near forums too often but he checks them out occasionally.
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:29
King wrote:I don't think hopsin likes forums he just shared the forums to be nice, same with dame.
I remember dame said something joking about forums when he shared it himself but it still got me thinking I forgot exactly what he said though.

Hopsin has also said one time he tries not to get near forums too often but he checks them out occasionally.

Hopsin has a problem with criticism, that's why. We had one when we first did Hopsin.com, it would've did better if he had more fans back then. Lol.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:39
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:
King wrote:I don't think hopsin likes forums he just shared the forums to be nice, same with dame.

Hopsin has a problem with criticism, that's why. We had one when we first did Hopsin.com, it would've did better if he had more fans back then. Lol.

Yeah I he does, even on youtube lol.
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 1:57
I wouldn't say that Hopsin hates forums, it's one of the main tools he used to get his music out there a few years ago.

I would suggest finding out who actually runs the FV website and contacting them about it. The last thing Dame is worried about right now is if the fans have another easy way to communicate. Whoever is running the website can easily ask "Is it cool if i add the fv forums link?" and if they're cool with it then it would get done.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 4:41
Katz Inf Gang wrote:I wouldn't say that Hopsin hates forums, it's one of the main tools he used to get his music out there a few years ago.

I would suggest finding out who actually runs the FV website and contacting them about it. The last thing Dame is worried about right now is if the fans have another easy way to communicate. Whoever is running the website can easily ask "Is it cool if i add the fv forums link?" and if they're cool with it then it would get done.

can you find out bro?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 5:01
lol if that ever happened, it would be shit. All the real fans are already on this site.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 17:21
info@myfunkvolume.com

I'd emailed with someone at that contact info back and forth for a bit.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:14

What if we make it a religous forum? Hopsin 3
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:40

Dame said something along the lines of 'I am giving a shoutout to Hopsin's own official forums. Not really sure what they talk about there as there must only be a limited amount to say on Hopsin' or something like that
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 19:59
This won't happen. Fact.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 14 Sep 2012 - 23:12
whufcwesthamunited wrote:

Dame said something along the lines of 'I am giving a shoutout to Hopsin's own official forums. Not really sure what they talk about there as there must only be a limited amount to say on Hopsin' or something like that

when did Dame say that?
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 5:12
This will never happen.
-We make threads titled "Hopsin taking a shit" or "Hopsins Penis"
-We shit on Dame
-We talk shit about Hop daily.
-We would literally suck Tanners dick for unreleased music.
etc.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 28 Sep 2012 - 5:22
Emblem wrote:This will never happen.
-We make threads titled "Hopsin taking a shit" or "Hopsins Penis"
-We shit on Dame
-We talk shit about Hop daily.
-We would literally suck Tanners dick for unreleased music.
etc.
this Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum