Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

+22
downer59k
knockmathers
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
iScyko
Hop Sadness
King
Chokey
Nidac_7
mahdzhur
gibbystites
bgman
iSigh
Buddie
Kitzk
Grandmaster
achmed420
Knightmare
SFVigilante
AlwaysRaw
The Real Red Rainbows
26 posters
Go down
Registered Member

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... - Page 3 Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 1:00
The Event wrote:You guys are juat aamd he left without giving you the songs. You guys are all abosolutly wrong. I am gonna defend him because no one else will (for some reason) He wasn't trolling, he realized he doesn't need "revenge" ang he doesn't want to think about this Hopsin stuff anymore. End of arguement, say what you want I'm not responding, I know I'm right.

Who gives a fuck about the songs? I could care less, we have waited years to hear unreleased Hopsin shit (i.e. Knock Madness) I think we can wait awhile longer before we do hear something new. Couldn't give a shit about what songs he has or doesn't have.

This guy heard Hopsin and thought he was talented and try to barge his way into Hopsin's life...Nothing seems wrong with that? Ok yeah I have the problem here.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... - Page 3 Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 3:16
Tanner, why don't you get a job?
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 3:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:Tanner, why don't you get a job?

And a life.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 4:30
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:You guys are juat aamd he left without giving you the songs. You guys are all abosolutly wrong. I am gonna defend him because no one else will (for some reason) He wasn't trolling, he realized he doesn't need "revenge" ang he doesn't want to think about this Hopsin stuff anymore. End of arguement, say what you want I'm not responding, I know I'm right.

Who gives a fuck about the songs? I could care less, we have waited years to hear unreleased Hopsin shit (i.e. Knock Madness) I think we can wait awhile longer before we do hear something new. Couldn't give a shit about what songs he has or doesn't have.

This guy heard Hopsin and thought he was talented and try to barge his way into Hopsin's life...Nothing seems wrong with that? Ok yeah I have the problem here.
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Without Tanner Hopsin would still be stuck on Ruthless. Without Tanner RAW would have never dropped. Without Tanner, Hopsin wouldn't have had money to fund RAW. Without Tanner, Hopsin would probably be nowhere. Think before you speak. This is the only time I will ever say this, But really if you believe Tanner "barged" into Hop's life. You need to educate yourself. Hopsin's career wouldn't exist without Tanner. It sounds false but when you look at the facts, It's true. You just need to stop acting like Hopsin didn't treat Tanner wrong. I stick up for Hopsin in every way usually, But this is a different story. You are wrong, I said I wouldn't comment but this is no longer the conversation we were having. Now you are just mindlessly slandering Tanner without any intelligent information to back it up. You don't know everything, you are wrong about Tanner, I am no longer involved in this arguement. I am right (Again) and you can no loner defend your stance in this mindless slander of someone who doesn't deserve it. At this point, If I were to make it in rap (unlikely, I know), I might even send Tanner money even if he didn't help me get to the place I was. And if you think Tanner's background is fake I believe a line from an Eminem song will settle this, "Claiming that I fabricated my past, He's just aggravated I won't ejaculate in his ***" @Strange he tried. It said it in the article. Couldn't get one.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 5:30

This is like some kim kardashian drama shit but hip hop style.
Im sure alot of people are mad that tanner didnt release the music, and im sure some people may be saying tanner is cool just to get the music, dont get me wrong tanner is a cool dude, but forreal although what you say may be true everybody should be looking at this un-biased unless they really really like hopsin and dont give a fuck about what this dude has to say, or they had something to do with this personally. I mean sure I really like hopsin but how is talking shit about tanner really gonna do anything to benefit you?.. Hopsin 6
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 5:34
iScyko wrote:

Im sure alot of people are mad that tanner didnt release the music, and im sure some people may be saying tanner is cool just to get the music, dont get me wrong tanner is a cool dude, but forreal although what you say may be true everybody should be looking at this un-biased unless they really really like hopsin and dont give a fuck about what this dude has to say, or they had something to do with this personally. I mean sure I really like hopsin but how is talking shit about tanner really gonna do anything to benefit you?.. Hopsin 6
I'm not defending Tanner for songs, Truly I could care less. I'm not saying I don't want songs but the person I am always wants to help someone who is being slandered, especially when it is a dude like Tanner who doesn't deserve it at all. Tanner is a cool guy, he was treated wrong and everyone goes to war against him for not releasing some songs. That's not alright in my book. Hopsin 5
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 5:50
The Event wrote:
iScyko wrote:

I'm not defending Tanner for songs, Truly I could care less. I'm not saying I don't want songs but the person I am always wants to help someone who is being slandered, especially when it is a dude like Tanner who doesn't deserve it at all. Tanner is a cool guy, he was treated wrong and everyone goes to war against him for not releasing some songs. That's not alright in my book. Hopsin 5

Lol It was in general, this really wasnt directed to anybody. I feel you on this thats why im posting what im posting.
X3R0102
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 6:01
I been around reading this guy Tanner's post the last couple days or so and I don't know why people are saying he is the bigger man. He was clearly trying to get something out of Hopsin and when he din't he decided he would make a post about he is is going to drop it, but wen you go to the next page you see he already gave the story to people and the music. Then the person he gave it to posted it. When questioned about it he said Tanner wanted it to be shared. Well okay so he is the bigger person since he used other people to post the story. Also one more thing sounds like a fan that got a little close tothe favorite artist and got but hurt when it din't work out. Sounds kinda like the Stan song took to the next level. The story sounds like when he ran in to a problem it was time to extort his so called friend. On top of it all if you wanted to be any real kind of fan you would of never wrote the shit and you would never of shared the music that you friend worked hard to make.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 8:03
tl;dr the argument lol.
Registered Member

Tue 4 Sep 2012 - 8:07
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahaha. Without Tanner Hopsin would still be stuck on Ruthless. Without Tanner RAW would have never dropped. Without Tanner, Hopsin wouldn't have had money to fund RAW. Without Tanner, Hopsin would probably be nowhere. Think before you speak. This is the only time I will ever say this, But really if you believe Tanner "barged" into Hop's life. You need to educate yourself. Hopsin's career wouldn't exist without Tanner. It sounds false but when you look at the facts, It's true. You just need to stop acting like Hopsin didn't treat Tanner wrong. I stick up for Hopsin in every way usually, But this is a different story. You are wrong, I said I wouldn't comment but this is no longer the conversation we were having. Now you are just mindlessly slandering Tanner without any intelligent information to back it up. You don't know everything, you are wrong about Tanner, I am no longer involved in this arguement. I am right (Again) and you can no loner defend your stance in this mindless slander of someone who doesn't deserve it. At this point, If I were to make it in rap (unlikely, I know), I might even send Tanner money even if he didn't help me get to the place I was. And if you think Tanner's background is fake I believe a line from an Eminem song will settle this, "Claiming that I fabricated my past, He's just aggravated I won't ejaculate in his ***" @Strange he tried. It said it in the article. Couldn't get one.

Too say he was behind all of Hopsin's success is fuckin' ridiculous. To say he wouldn't have gotten off Ruthless without him is absurd. Idk how he managed to brainwash you but it's ridiculous, you always believe every word written on the internet? Because we know everyone on the internet never lies about anything...
X3R0102
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 22:57
Hey I was playing some older hop tracks today and I forgot about this song I know he says another name but kinda sounds like it was pointed to tanner. I could be wrong but after reading all this shit make sense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BEhnYlaX2UM&feature=related
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 23:01
X3R0102 wrote:Hey I was playing some older hop tracks today and I forgot about this song I know he says another name but kinda sounds like it was pointed to tanner. I could be wrong but after reading all this shit make sense

From my understanding that song is about another guy code named by hopsin "George" Tanner is by all indications not George....I think haha.
los410promo
Registered Member

Wed 5 Sep 2012 - 23:44
X3R0102 wrote:Hey I was playing some older hop tracks today and I forgot about this song I know he says another name but kinda sounds like it was pointed to tanner. I could be wrong but after reading all this shit make sense

its the same infamous "george" he name drops him on the track
X3R0102
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 1:06
Yea i know he said a different name but from my understanding din't Tanner leak a cd, and all the friend references? Plus he said something like Hollywood Hopsin. I don't know I just thought it drew some similarities. Thought I would ask what other people thought.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 3:16
X3R0102 wrote:Yea i know he said a different name but from my understanding din't Tanner leak a cd, and all the friend references? Plus he said something like Hollywood Hopsin. I don't know I just thought it drew some similarities. Thought I would ask what other people thought.

Lol, he is not george, search up some posts, its been covered alot lol.

George is the dude from sexy cyber and he leaked hopsins songs on rapmusic.com posing as hopsin.
X3R0102
Registered Member

Thu 6 Sep 2012 - 5:41
dint know that lol
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum