Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

+22
downer59k
knockmathers
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
iScyko
Hop Sadness
King
Chokey
Nidac_7
mahdzhur
gibbystites
bgman
iSigh
Buddie
Kitzk
Grandmaster
achmed420
Knightmare
SFVigilante
AlwaysRaw
The Real Red Rainbows
26 posters
Go down
The Real Red Rainbows
Banned Member

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... Empty To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:30
I've realized something....I don't need to put out this story or the music. Truth is, yes Hopsin screwed me over but another truth is I've been really immature about it. I mean honestly thinking about it. I'm a 20 year old man with hair on my balls. Why am I acting like a 14 year old kid? Most of you wouldn't understand this, but I understand what Hopsin said to me...

Hop Hopsin (10:34:12 AM): yes i can agree, but are you even trying to fix yourself from doing that again to me or anyone else? thats where the issue lies

You're right, Hip Hop. It lies within two key issues, you not treating your friends with a shred of simple respect and two, my anger because of it. I said I wouldn't resort to dissing you, yet here I am on this forum right now being a complete and total hypocrite. So, with that said, no I will never be friends with Marcus Jamal Hopson (Hopsin better known to me as Hip Hop) again, but I think I've learned something. I'm better than this.

I'm better than the disses, I'm better than the childish games, and I'm better than doing any of that like I have been. With that said, this will probably be my last post. Any of you who I have given songs to, feel free to share. Any of you I have sent the story too, feel free to share as well because I'm not publishing it on AllHipHop. Maybe I've taken what life has given me for granted....maybe it's time that stopped. I mean, I have two arms, two legs, two eyes, two feet...so I'm still somewhat in the good. Sure, I battle depression on a daily basis but right now...who doesn't? I have a roof over my head now and yeah, I'm REALLY FUCKING poor but at this point - who isn't? Yeah, Hopsin owes me money (Managerial duties) but you know what? Money's not everything.

For over two years, I had a friendship with Hopsin and I'll look back on those two years with some sort of fondness. Hopsin was my friend and got me through a hard time like I got him through one. I'm not going to say sorry to you Marcus, because I honestly don't have much to be sorry for. I got your first album released - you denied that, I helped get you out of your contract - you deny that, I helped you make your entire marketing plan and cultivate your sound for RAW - at least you'll admit to that, a lot of your old views on life came from me - you might admit that, oh and you let me go homeless when you said you'd help me - that makes you not a man of your word just like me in my hypocrisy in dissing you. So, that's why I'm not sorry. You let me down in a lot of ways, but in the same time I let you down in a lot of ways with all of our constant bickering.

With that said, we're even, pal outside of the money, and don't blame it on my anger because if I was angry - I would've made that call to Ruthless. You know, I very rarely forget things bro especially things that Dame says about 'legalities'. This entire time I've been on this forum, it's not been out of anger. When I started trolling, it was simply to see how much fun I could have. Now, it's really just me expressing myself as a person and as your ex-friend. If anyone wants to contact me, my Facebook and Twitter are available and to the Hopsin fans impersonating me on Twitter, please take that shit down. #kthnxbye

tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:08 AM): Dude.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:12 AM): That status sounds so perverted.
Hop Hopsin (12:12:15 AM): whattup
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:29 AM): You're going to make fans come to concerts on your couch.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:40 AM): Backroom Casting Couch (HOPSIN EDITION)
Hop Hopsin (12:12:42 AM): i didnt say on my couch, lol
Hop Hopsin (12:12:44 AM): lmao
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:17 AM): Hahaha.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:26 AM): I added couch because it seemed convienant.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:34 AM): Where else would they sit? Lol.
Hop Hopsin (12:13:46 AM): on my futon on my basement, lol
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:51 AM): Too crowded.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:14:07 AM): We could barely fit four people in there. Shit would be like rapping in Nashville.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:14:09 AM): Hahaha.
Hop Hopsin (12:14:38 AM): LMAO
Hop Hopsin (12:14:39 AM): true
Hop Hopsin (12:14:41 AM): haha
Hop Hopsin (12:14:44 AM): i need a bigger house then
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:15:16 AM): Definitely. Need at least five people, that way you can say it's like half of ten.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:15:26 AM): Not a full ten, but it's close.
Hop Hopsin (12:15:32 AM): LMAO
Hop Hopsin (12:15:37 AM): yeah that sounds alot beter
Hop Hopsin (12:15:39 AM): better*
Hop Hopsin (12:15:40 AM): haha
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:16:05 AM): Got a new name for it now.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:16:17 AM): Backroom Casting Futon (HOPSIN - PARTY OF FIVE EDITION)
Hop Hopsin (12:16:31 AM): hahaha party of 5 like the tv show
Hop Hopsin (12:16:31 AM): lol
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:31
Reading now!

EDIT: Dang, read it and I totally understand it. Not really sure what else to say....
Also, No songs coming? Did you give anyone else songs?

Last edited by AlwaysRaw on Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:36; edited 1 time in total
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:36
Damn
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:42
This is a really respectable thing to do. It's a bit odd you realized it a second beforeyou were gonna release the story.. But, I'll follow you on Twitter now, lol. Unless you are trolling which I don't think you are. Did Hopsin pay you? Is that it? lol.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:43
I was so pumped for Bus Pas, I'm Here Music Video, Pillow Man, and so much other stuff.
Oh well, it was a good read red. I'm curious how the original article was but thanks.
You should just make a mixtape or something called "Hopsin - Straight From The Vault" haha but whatever, haha

The Event wrote:This is a really respectable thing to do. It's a bit odd you realized it a second beforeyou were gonna release the story.. But, I'll follow you on Twitter now, lol. Unless you are trolling which I don't think you are. Did Hopsin pay you? Is that it? lol.
Also, I agree with this 100%
Also wondering if Hop paid you.
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:46
can someone post the letter? i really want to read it
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:48
Well, I appreciate you beng mature but I still want the unreleased tracks and the story.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:49
Im pretty sure Nay Nay is going to get like 500 messages to see if he can release the music
Kitzk
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:49
Much respect for being real Red. Shows alot!

Anyone cares to share the article? Would really like to read it.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:50
yeah Much respect to Tanner for being the bigger person
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:52
yeahh anybody got the article
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:56
Here you go guys:

My name is David Tanner Guinn. I'm a music fan, high school drop out, an ex-drug dealer, an A & R, a promoter, and lastly, famed internet rapper, Hopsin's former manager. Why are you reading this article on AllHipHop about Hopsin? Good question. Because you have nothing better to do with your time? Probably not. Because you want something that will change your perception of Hopsin? Possibly. The search for the truth in all matters of Hip Hop? We'll go with that. What am I talking about? My time with Marcus Hopson (Hopsin) and what I learned about him and the music industry. Before I start on my story, let me state - I'm not doing this for money because me dropping my story prevents me from recieving hush money; nor am I doing it for fame. Truthfully, I just want people to know the real Hopsin and what I went through on his behalf and what a real fan will do to see their favorite rapper succeed. I just felt Hopsin's wonderful prepubscent ever loving fanbase should know as to why I'm defaming their favorite rapper outside of Eminem. I just figure it's time to let the truth be told, as this will probably be one of the last things I do in the music industry due to I've lost my love for it.

My first interaction with Hopsin was in Febuary 2009 when his first Ruthless Records single "Pans In The Kitchen" had came out. I was sitting in a tech class in Walker Valley High School my junior year, browsing the website Dubcnn's forum when I came across him. I was memorized when I first listened. I want to say I listened to that song at least 100 times that day. I thought damn, there's someone who can finally compete with Eminem. Hopsin was raw, he was fresh, he was what I thought rap needed. So, I made the effort to reach out to him when Myspace was still in full effect. I added him and sent him a message to let him know that I loved his music. He responded promptly and that was that. I thought there would be no more correspondence, but as fate would see it - that wasn't the case. Within a month, Hopsin started posting that he hated his life - so I started inquiring and asking what was wrong and was there anything I could do to help. Hopsin started telling me how he was broke, could barely afford to pay his rent (The guy lives with his mother), how his label had been shelving him for two years, and how he was just all around depressed and in between a rock and a hard place.

One day him and I were talking about how he couldn't skate because he didn't have the shoes to do it. That same day I recieved payment from Mark Morrison's management for doing Warren G's website (*Because Warren's management never paid after he fired them and Mark's management brought me the gig.*) and bought Hopsin a $50.00 pair of skate shoes to cheer him up. Thus truly began our friendship. We spoke for months about life, our perception of it, his frustration with Ruthless Records, the illuminati, music, his dog, my dog, anything you could think of. Besides my best friend named Eric, Hopsin really became my best friend and business partner. One day him and I were discussing what we could do to really get his name out there and an idea occured to me. Mark Morrison's manager, Scott Shephard, had ran a music email blast business called 2SPR (Scott and I now run another one called 2Kings) and had the ability to blast out music to people in the industry and on the blogs. So, via Scott, Hopsin and I blasted out his next single "I'm Here".

The song didn't do too much blog wise, but it did good for Hopsin. Why do you ask? Because it started the ball rolling on getting him liberated from his contract. Why? Hopsin was promised that his album would be coming out directly under Sony/Ruthless Records, and his contract states this. What's wrong with that picture? It wasn't coming out under Sony, but Sony's bastard child RED Distribution. (And yes, I don't care what anyone says RED is Sony's bastard child - name me one successful solo artist that's under that umbrella, please.) Unlike all of Ruthless Records' current promotion, we listed the exact date and listed that it was coming out via Sony/Ruthless Records which got Tomica Wright and Ruthless Records in trouble with both Sony and RED. After that email blast in July 2009, Hopsin and I began our war with Ruthless Records - who for a year thought I was him because I had access to stuff no one but him and Ruthless had.

Within the next couple days, I was cussing out Ruthless Records A & R's, his then management (Adrian Miller, Chyneezy, and Livio Harris), and various people at the label. Making death threats, yelling, screaming, whatever I needed to do to help my friend. Ruthless Records' then put what they considered "on hold", then within a week said they were sticking to the release date after two years of shelving his album. Interestingly enough, Hopsin denies my involvement in freeing him from his contract, makes me wonder if he was just ashamed that a 17 year old did what his grown ass couldn't. They started doing more for him such as paying for the I'm Here music video, still unreleased till this day, which was an expense of $50,000 dollars. Hopsin chose to have the video shelved because his premadonna ass didn't like it due to he didn't like the director's cut of it and his acne was very prevelant throughout the video. Personally, I thought it was decent enough and it got the job done, but to each their own. (I can honestly say the only thing I couldn't do for Hopsin was help him change the tracklisting for Gazing At The Moonlight, free him from that contract that year (due to me not being there physically), or help him submit his own mixed and mastered version which probably didn't sound better than Ruthless' version but Hopsin's an ego maniac.)

Anyhow, we kept working and working. In August I caught a case for drug dealing and was put on house arrest till my trial was done, so it give me a lot more time to dedicate to Hopsin. Eventually, the big day finally hit in October when Gazing At The Moonlight was released. The album ended up selling 42 copies, and yes - I'm one of those lucky 42. It looked like things kept getting worse and worse for Hopsin, but that release set off a chain of events none of us would of predicted but would ultimately change Hopsin's life for the better. I'll cover that within the following paragraphs. So, Hopsin began working on RAW. Hopsin couldn't release it due to the contract with Ruthless Records and they could legally sue him if he was to. However, him and I kept working on it. He'd bounce song ideas off me, song concepts, video treatments, images, EVERYTHING. He ended up firing most of his management, under my advice, minus Adrian. Adrian was basically the connection between him and Ruthless Records and acted as a double agent on Ruthless Records' behalf. The only people in Hopsin's corner at that point was him, myself, and his artist SwizZz (even then who was still on the fence). His investor Damien Ritter even encouraged Hopsin to fold to Ruthless Records' pressure.

One day, I want to say sometime of March or April - maybe even before that of 2010, Ruthless Records tried convincing Hopsin to give them a single to help promote Gazing At The Moonlight considering it was flopping harder than a fish out of water. Under the advice of Adrian, he came up with a mediocre song called "Bus Pass". Adrian said it was a good start, but wanted Hopsin dumbed down even more. He gave him a snippet of a Drumma Boy beat and said to rap over that beat. Hopsin didn't do that, but Adrian had a few horrible remixes done and eventually Hopsin did one of his own. The song was called "Upside Down". The song is what I call a career ruiner. Something so bad that if Hopsin would've released it as a single - his career would've been over. Dame said it was a good song, SwizZz said it was a good song, I listened to it and literally said....WHAT THE FUCK? I told Hopsin it was the most horrendous song I ever fucking heard and to this day, it still is in my top 10 of wackest hip hop songs ever created. I told Hopsin he couldn't release this due to how wack it was and him and I ended up fighting over it. He even told me if I was in the room with him, he'd throw me out the window due to it was like I was insulting his child when I insulted that song. Eventually, we squashed that fight and I can say that's another instance for when I saved Hopsin's ass.

During this time, I was also trying to shop Hopsin and everyone was passing on him. I took him to KOCH and they passed. I took him to Mike Lynn (A & R for The Game, Eve, etc.), who I thought was still with Dre, and he passed too and him and I even beefed over it because of how much I believed in Hopsin and his musical prowess.

All the stress and strain even eventually took a toll on Hopsin's personal health, due to the poverty Hopsin had been subjected to he had been forced to gourge on Ramen as most of us have when broke and poor. The ramen ended up giving Hopsin a heart condition and lead to him being rushed to the hospital. You're probably asking why I couldn't help with this? I did. Anytime I recieved money, I gave it to Hopsin even though I later found out - I honestly needed it more in my situation. However, that's another story entirely. I helped him however, I could even sucking it up to Adrian one day and giving him an email blast - just to help Hopsin get his internet get turned back on when it got cut off. One day, Hopsin's mom came to him crying that they were getting evicted. Hopsin finally manned up and pushed the button as he called it. He didn't care about being sued or anything anymore, he knew he needed out of that situation and that was the final straw. Hopsin started working on the video for Kill Her (Killer), while Dame was still trying to convince Hopsin to drop RAW and release everything on Haywire II and Adrian was busy ratting to Ruthless Records.

Soon, Hopsin ended up getting rid of Adrian and his lawyer (who was also another rat for Ruthless Records) and brought me in as management and got a new lawyer who was also a fan. His new attourney had read his contract and figured out a loophole in it to finally free him from it. So, after three years of bullshit, Hopsin would finally be free the contract. What was the loophole you ask? One year after Hopsin's first album, they (Ruthless Records and Damon Eliott's production company) would have to give Hopsin a $250,000 advance for his next album or let him go. Ruthless was already over $200,000 in the hole due to Hopsin, so they made the smart move and cut ties. Not only that, but Damon Eliott's relationship with Ruthless Records had dissolved due to him taking the money the paid for him ($70,000 was the amount I believe?) to "produce" the album and ran off with it. So, neither side really made the effort to reconcile their differences - so as of November of 2010, Hopsin was officially a free agent and I was the happiest man in the world.

My friend, my brother, my artist was finally succeeding. I got money together with the help of my parents and flew out to California from Tennessee for Hopsin's RAW release party. Hopsin picked me up from the airport and I stayed with him for the week. Met some rapper from the group called Mission Infect?, met a rapper called The Jokerr, and met what was then the rest of Funk Volume (Dame and his brother SwizZz/Justin). It was a good week, but that week changed my relationship with Hopsin forever.

For the most part, I stayed quiet because it wasn't my place to speak on anything. During my visit I learned what Hopsin was really like, a weasel who talked behind his so-called friends back and even tries charging people for a CD they helped create - happened to me. Dame was a controlling asshole who just supplied money and had no real knowledge of how the music industry. As for SwizZz, I can't really say anything bad about him. Sure, the guy can't finish a song and doesn't really know too much about the world, but at least he's a decent person unlike Hopsin or his brother. Mid-way during my week long visit to California, Hopsin had to go to Miluakee to do a show. So, I went to stay at my director friend Jose Ho-Guanipa's house. Jose ended up having to leave to go hang out with his family in Mexico for Thanksgiving. So, I ended up being the only one at Jose's place with no access to a phone due to me losing mine at Hopsin's release party nor a computer because mine was broke. So, Hopsin ended up forgetting me at Jose's place and I ended up having to hike down to L.A.X. till a drunk chef paid for my taxi bill. After that, I was picked up by a gay airport security guard who let me stay at his house because I realized I went to L.A.X. a day early. What I mean by gay is, he tried sneakily having sex with me but I'm not a fan of hide the sausage. Anyhow, I safely got out of that situation and flew back to Tennessee.

During this time, Hopsin's ego kept growing and growing and growing due to the success of RAW. I mean, he had the right to be proud - within the first week he made $3,000 off the release. However, it made our friendship deteriorate. He even went as far as to dawn the AIM screename HollywoodHopsin where as before it was LyricalHopsin. Hopsin and I started fighting more and more because I grew to hate his attitude. He even dissed my friend Jose's directing and Jose even offered to do a video for free, use his equipment which was better and everything, and let Hopsin co-direct it with him because Jose was geniunely a cool guy and saw the vision. Eventually, there was a month we went without talking and he called me and stated something along the lines of..."I know you hate my guts, but I'll pay you to help me dig up dirt on Novi Novak." This was when that beef was in full effect and Hopsin had just got his ass handed to him on wax by Novi. I'm not saying I'm the nicest person in the world, but I forgive very easily. I told Hop I'd help him and I'd do it free of charge because all and all Hopsin was my road dog and still my friend despite my hate for his attitude. Hopsin didn't end up using any of the information, but regardless I ALWAYS had his back.

Hopsin and Dame even started going through it too as well as SwizZz. Hopsin even considered letting Dame and SwizZz go because he thought they were piggybacking off his success. Dame hated me but I even defended him to Hopsin because I knew his value and I knew Hop needed him despite what Hopsin's ego thought. After Ill Mind 4 came out, Hopsin and I cut ties almost completely. I was heated, he was heated and I was done. I focused my life on other things such as relationships, trying to find another artist, etc. Dame ended up filling my spot in management besides just booking his shows and investing and Hopsin finally blew up. I was proud but I was depressed and angry and bitter. My life continued on and eventually I ended up moving to California in August of 2011 with the help of Jose. I'd still check up on Hopsin sometimes, but it was the same shit as before...I was dealing with Hollywood Hopsin at his finest.

I took a job in California for $500 a month and was running really short on money. I onced asked Hopsin if he could help me out with paying my website bills and food which was a total of $50. He lied to me and said he couldn't spare it despite make $14,000 off the RAW tour. And I knew he was lying, because when someone gives you a double reason in conversation - they're lying most of the time. So, I cut off contact with him again and ended up getting a better job by the start of 2012. Due to me always caring for Hopsin, I'd always try sliding in career advice via a mutual friend we had named Arkade who is a rapper. One day he told me Hopsin planned on dissing The Game and dissing Game is essentially career suicide especially someone of Hopsin's level who was just blowing up. Usually, I condoned Hopsin dissing anyone but I knew what Game was capable of and I knew if that guy actually tried he'd body Hopsin like Novi Novak did. I hadn't heard the song, but I knew what I had to do. I reached out to Hopsin via Facebook and told him to pull the diss. He asked me for my # and we had a good hour long chat. He apologized for all the wrong he done to me, despite it being half hearted. He opened up to me and told me Knock Madness wasn't done besides choruses and instrumental and it appeared that he was having writers block. We talked about the good ol' days, women, and what was going on in both of our lives. I geniunely thought we were friends once again

I lined him up an interview with AllHipHop, one with VIBE, and was working on getting him a bomb ass show at S.O.B.'s due to my friend and business partner Lil Shams connect at the venue and was working on getting him the chance to perform at Paris Jackson's birthday party considering him and I both have ties to the Jackson family in different ways. He declined all of it and said things are different from the way they are back in the day. I choked and even teared up a little because it's like you'll take my calls because you don't want me to go off and destroy your career due to my knowledge of you - yet you won't take my help or even meet up with me to take you out to eat? I bit my tongue during that conversation and nothing came to fruition - not even the Paris Jackson connection because Hopsin ruined it with his pride and stupid KONY comments. Well, let me rephrase that - S.O.B.'s came to fruition. Until I mentioned the venue, he'd never heard of it but he ended up booking the show and sold out the entire thing a few months later and didn't pay me shit - even thought it was MY IDEA. Hopsin ended up dropping Hop Madness and boy oh boy did that shit flopped. It flopped, flopped, flopped, AND FLOPPED. The worst thing was no one around him told him that song sucked and that that video sucked too because they don't really know what he sounds like in top form. I did and there was nothing I could do to stop him from ruining his career anymore. It was all in his hands, and I saw it. I never told him it was a flop, but he ended up figuring that out for himself anyhow.

Him and I were chatting on Facebook one day, and I told him after a lot of internal conflict about the matter, that I couldn't be friends with him with music involved because my own personal feelings were involved too much. He told me that I wasn't a real friend if music was involved because the rest of his friends dealt with his music. I tried explaining it to him and he walked out mid-conversation. That's when I truly knew my friendship with Hopsin was done. He didn't even have the respect to be a real man and address it. Hopsin and I didn't end up talking until a few months later when I reached out to Arkade to cash out on the money I was owed because I was about to become homeless in L.A. due to losing my job. Hopsin called me on a blocked # and essentially berated me the entire call because I sold a song called "Be My Friend", which is a left over from the RAW sessions, to put food in my mouth. He told me he'd help me out and pay me, but I never heard from him since. I believe the only reason he called me was because he wanted to know if I had a song called "Tracy" which another fan had and was trying to talk to him about. This was two weeks ago.

I have since moved back to Tennessee with the help of my family and got a place to stay in the meantime due to help of my wonderful friend Donny Opoku. I have no internet, no cable, and I'm living in an apartment with my father and we're soon to be evicted. I was initially going to hold this story hostage in order to get Hopsin to pay me, but fuck it. People deserve to know the truth about what a wonderful friend Hopsin has been to me. Oh, and those wondering. Knock Madness isn't done at all. Stop wasting your time asking about it. The closest you'll get to it within the next year is Hopsin throwing judgmental rants about people on Ill Mind of Hopsin 5.

Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 17:57
I feel like he doesn't want someone to give the article. He just said it just to say it... It's like Hopsin saying "Bus Pass was wac but you can share it" he realized his mistake.

EDIT: nevermind.
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:23
Damn that was a good read thanks Buddie
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:27
If that's all true then you should release the old tracks.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:30
Good read. Sounds like Hopsin did him a little dirty.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:31
King Suicide wrote:If that's all true then you should release the old tracks.
You only want the old tracks. That is the only reason you are at all associated with this conversation.. That's pretty messed up.. He can d what he wants and he doesn't wat to release the old tracks. It's called being the bigger person.. No offense intended (at all) but maybe your understand when your older. I hate when people say that to me but it fits in this conversation. He doesn't want revenge anymore. He doesn't want to diss him and do wrong to Hopsin.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:34
The Event wrote:
King Suicide wrote:If that's all true then you should release the old tracks.
You only want the old tracks. That is the only reason you are at all associated with this conversation.. That's pretty messed up.. He can d what he wants and he doesn't wat to release the old tracks. It's called being the bigger person.. No offense intended (at all) but maybe your understand when your older. I hate when people say that to me but it fits in this conversation. He doesn't want revenge anymore. He doesn't want to diss him and do wrong to Hopsin.

I know but if all that shit is true then he arguably deserves it.
bgman
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 18:40
The Real Red Rainbows wrote:I've realized something....I don't need to put out this story or the music. Truth is, yes Hopsin screwed me over but another truth is I've been really immature about it. I mean honestly thinking about it. I'm a 20 year old man with hair on my balls. Why am I acting like a 14 year old kid? Most of you wouldn't understand this, but I understand what Hopsin said to me...

Hop Hopsin (10:34:12 AM): yes i can agree, but are you even trying to fix yourself from doing that again to me or anyone else? thats where the issue lies

You're right, Hip Hop. It lies within two key issues, you not treating your friends with a shred of simple respect and two, my anger because of it. I said I wouldn't resort to dissing you, yet here I am on this forum right now being a complete and total hypocrite. So, with that said, no I will never be friends with Marcus Jamal Hopson (Hopsin better known to me as Hip Hop) again, but I think I've learned something. I'm better than this.

I'm better than the disses, I'm better than the childish games, and I'm better than doing any of that like I have been. With that said, this will probably be my last post. Any of you who I have given songs to, feel free to share. Any of you I have sent the story too, feel free to share as well because I'm not publishing it on AllHipHop. Maybe I've taken what life has given me for granted....maybe it's time that stopped. I mean, I have two arms, two legs, two eyes, two feet...so I'm still somewhat in the good. Sure, I battle depression on a daily basis but right now...who doesn't? I have a roof over my head now and yeah, I'm REALLY FUCKING poor but at this point - who isn't? Yeah, Hopsin owes me money (Managerial duties) but you know what? Money's not everything.

For over two years, I had a friendship with Hopsin and I'll look back on those two years with some sort of fondness. Hopsin was my friend and got me through a hard time like I got him through one. I'm not going to say sorry to you Marcus, because I honestly don't have much to be sorry for. I got your first album released - you denied that, I helped get you out of your contract - you deny that, I helped you make your entire marketing plan and cultivate your sound for RAW - at least you'll admit to that, a lot of your old views on life came from me - you might admit that, oh and you let me go homeless when you said you'd help me - that makes you not a man of your word just like me in my hypocrisy in dissing you. So, that's why I'm not sorry. You let me down in a lot of ways, but in the same time I let you down in a lot of ways with all of our constant bickering.

With that said, we're even, pal outside of the money, and don't blame it on my anger because if I was angry - I would've made that call to Ruthless. You know, I very rarely forget things bro especially things that Dame says about 'legalities'. This entire time I've been on this forum, it's not been out of anger. When I started trolling, it was simply to see how much fun I could have. Now, it's really just me expressing myself as a person and as your ex-friend. If anyone wants to contact me, my Facebook and Twitter are available and to the Hopsin fans impersonating me on Twitter, please take that shit down. #kthnxbye

tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:08 AM): Dude.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:12 AM): That status sounds so perverted.
Hop Hopsin (12:12:15 AM): whattup
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:29 AM): You're going to make fans come to concerts on your couch.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:12:40 AM): Backroom Casting Couch (HOPSIN EDITION)
Hop Hopsin (12:12:42 AM): i didnt say on my couch, lol
Hop Hopsin (12:12:44 AM): lmao
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:17 AM): Hahaha.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:26 AM): I added couch because it seemed convienant.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:34 AM): Where else would they sit? Lol.
Hop Hopsin (12:13:46 AM): on my futon on my basement, lol
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:13:51 AM): Too crowded.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:14:07 AM): We could barely fit four people in there. Shit would be like rapping in Nashville.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:14:09 AM): Hahaha.
Hop Hopsin (12:14:38 AM): LMAO
Hop Hopsin (12:14:39 AM): true
Hop Hopsin (12:14:41 AM): haha
Hop Hopsin (12:14:44 AM): i need a bigger house then
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:15:16 AM): Definitely. Need at least five people, that way you can say it's like half of ten.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:15:26 AM): Not a full ten, but it's close.
Hop Hopsin (12:15:32 AM): LMAO
Hop Hopsin (12:15:37 AM): yeah that sounds alot beter
Hop Hopsin (12:15:39 AM): better*
Hop Hopsin (12:15:40 AM): haha
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:16:05 AM): Got a new name for it now.
tanner@ifastfwd.com (12:16:17 AM): Backroom Casting Futon (HOPSIN - PARTY OF FIVE EDITION)
Hop Hopsin (12:16:31 AM): hahaha party of 5 like the tv show
Hop Hopsin (12:16:31 AM): lol
i told you today that you should grow up, and you did, i really respect you for doing this.
But i dont think you could break him down with the story... but still big respect..
and to the bitches on twitter... they are just riding hopsins dick...
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:32
I don't think you should've posted the story Buddie, not to tell you what to do, you're your own person, but I think me, you, and NayNay should've just kept that to ourselves cause what if somehow it gets leaked from here to some hip-hop site like allhiphop.com and gets out the masses? the exact thing Tanner was trying to avoid with this post.
Not trying to come at you disrespectfully Buddie, just throwing my opinion, but since it is out now we should try to keep this article strictly between all of us here at the forums.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:37
gibbystites wrote:I don't think you should've posted the story Buddie, not to tell you what to do, you're your own person, but I think me, you, and NayNay should've just kept that to ourselves cause what if somehow it gets leaked from here to some hip-hop site like allhiphop.com and gets out the masses? the exact thing Tanner was trying to avoid with this post.
Not trying to come at you disrespectfully Buddie, just throwing my opinion, but since it is out now we should try to keep this article strictly between all of us here at the forums.

I had permission from Tanner himself, so I see no harm in releasing this article publicly.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:39
Buddie wrote:
gibbystites wrote:I don't think you should've posted the story Buddie, not to tell you what to do, you're your own person, but I think me, you, and NayNay should've just kept that to ourselves cause what if somehow it gets leaked from here to some hip-hop site like allhiphop.com and gets out the masses? the exact thing Tanner was trying to avoid with this post.

I had permission from Tanner himself, so I see no harm in releasing this article publicly.
My apologies
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:39
gibbystites wrote:
Buddie wrote:

My apologies

No need to apologize pal Thumbs Up
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:42
gibbystites wrote:
Buddie wrote:

My apologies

Ill turn on the sink so you can rap gibby
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 19:43
SFVigilante wrote:
gibbystites wrote:
Buddie wrote:

My apologies

Ill turn on the sink so you can rap gibby
Lmao I start school this week so it's boutta start happening again Hopsin 3
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum