Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

+22
downer59k
knockmathers
STRANGEgenius
Jeet
iScyko
Hop Sadness
King
Chokey
Nidac_7
mahdzhur
gibbystites
bgman
iSigh
Buddie
Kitzk
Grandmaster
achmed420
Knightmare
SFVigilante
AlwaysRaw
The Real Red Rainbows
26 posters
Go down
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... - Page 2 Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 20:12
Just dont take of your shirt
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself.... - Page 2 Empty Re: To all the Hopsin fans and Hopsin himself....

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 20:15
Who said I even own a shirt? o.O
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 20:18
This is deep.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 20:21
SFVigilante wrote:Im pretty sure Nay Nay is going to get like 500 messages to see if he can release the music

People, please don't spam Nay Nay.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 21:46
I knew he didn't have the balls. PUSSY!
King
King
Registered Member

Sun 2 Sep 2012 - 22:09
SFVigilante wrote:Just dont take of your shirt

I see what you did there Hopsin 3
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 0:00
Chokey wrote:I knew he didn't have the balls. PUSSY!
Chill.
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 1:52
I find it so funny that some of you are defended this guy. Lol the bigger person? Really? The bigger person in what? There is 2 sides to this and Hop isn't even going to give his side, and this guy tries to extort money from Hop? He released some snippets of old shit and played some of the old songs and he's now the bigger person because he just all of a sudden at the last second decided he was being immature? Bullshit, he accomplished exactly what he wanted to, get attention and sympathy from people on here because he knew Hop would never take anything like this public. So Hop would actually be the bigger person here, you took something private and decided to air it out for everyone here because you're lonely and pathetic. Now you're not going to release anything? Now all of a sudden you've grown up? Complete bullshit, I hope all of this has given you the satisfaction and attention you were seeking.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 4:21
That was a pretty good read, tanner was cool on tinychat but like I said this has nothing to do with me. So im just gonna continue listening to Hopsin because of the good music.

Advice from OG Mudbone... Lol
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:39
HopNation wrote:I find it so funny that some of you are defended this guy. Lol the bigger person? Really? The bigger person in what? There is 2 sides to this and Hop isn't even going to give his side, and this guy tries to extort money from Hop? He released some snippets of old shit and played some of the old songs and he's now the bigger person because he just all of a sudden at the last second decided he was being immature? Bullshit, he accomplished exactly what he wanted to, get attention and sympathy from people on here because he knew Hop would never take anything like this public. So Hop would actually be the bigger person here, you took something private and decided to air it out for everyone here because you're lonely and pathetic. Now you're not going to release anything? Now all of a sudden you've grown up? Complete bullshit, I hope all of this has given you the satisfaction and attention you were seeking.
I would love to say so many terrible things about this post. But, as Tanner did, I am going to be the bigger person and walk away. Tanner is the bigger person because instead of getting even, he walked away. He said he doesn't wanna diss Hop anymore asnd he's done. After the things Hopsin did to him. That's how.
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:42
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:I find it so funny that some of you are defended this guy. Lol the bigger person? Really? The bigger person in what? There is 2 sides to this and Hop isn't even going to give his side, and this guy tries to extort money from Hop? He released some snippets of old shit and played some of the old songs and he's now the bigger person because he just all of a sudden at the last second decided he was being immature? Bullshit, he accomplished exactly what he wanted to, get attention and sympathy from people on here because he knew Hop would never take anything like this public. So Hop would actually be the bigger person here, you took something private and decided to air it out for everyone here because you're lonely and pathetic. Now you're not going to release anything? Now all of a sudden you've grown up? Complete bullshit, I hope all of this has given you the satisfaction and attention you were seeking.
I would love to say so many terrible things about this post. But, as Tanner did, I am going to be the bigger person and walk away. Tanner is the bigger person because instead of getting even, he walked away. He said he doesn't wanna diss Hop anymore asnd he's done. After the things Hopsin did to him. That's how.

No honestly you're not going to say anything because you know I'm right.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 5:45
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:

Think I just explained why he was the bigger person. You are not right. I wouldn't argu if it was a matter of opinion. But this is a fact. If someone were to come up to you and punch you in the face than walk away, Would you punch them back? Yes is your answer. Hopsin metaphorically punched Tanner by not paying him and promising hings and cutting off all ties andusng him. Tanner wound up for that next punch, and stopped before it hit.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 7:32
Just read the article through. And I honestly think Hop was a douchebag but it didn't change my mind on him. I dont think Hopsin is controlling Hopsin anymore. He is stressed, frustrated and its mentally not going well for him. I feel bad for you tho' bro. RR you could leak the songs for a special group of fans. I am not even talking about me (even though I ofc. would love to have them) but you seem very good friends with Buddie. You could maybe give him a couple of songs and hopefully he would review the songs for the rest of us.
Or you could just send the songs and everything else to me and I will not share anything with anyone only let them hear a snippet on tinychat once in a while AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 8:10
The Event wrote:
HopNation wrote:
The Event wrote:

Think I just explained why he was the bigger person. You are not right. I wouldn't argu if it was a matter of opinion. But this is a fact. If someone were to come up to you and punch you in the face than walk away, Would you punch them back? Yes is your answer. Hopsin metaphorically punched Tanner by not paying him and promising hings and cutting off all ties andusng him. Tanner wound up for that next punch, and stopped before it hit.

Still he did all this, he let people read the story. He could have been the bigger person from the get go but no he still decided to release shit and tell the story (which is probably half-fabricated) and we will never know the absolute truth, so why defend this guy?
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 8:17
Solid troll.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 8:17
gonna read it later tonight, thanks for finally posting it Tanner.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 11:13
I've read the article, and what I think about you Tanner is that you are emotionally an unstable person, if you could you would put Hopson on an island and keep him for yourself.. You approached Hop when he was already making a career, and you wanted to help him become bigger, so you are already not the friend you wanted to be.. You like Hop because he has talent and not for his personality, I think you should look in the mirror once in a while and stop blaming others. And the money you are talking about is not yours at all, and if it was you could sue him, but you can't and you won't because you know you are not that big of an influence in hops career because if you were Hop would support you, and he isn't.. Next time you help an artist, make a contract so you deserve the money and you won't have to cry like a baby next time you are not getting the money you wan't..

that's my opinion, I don't have sympathy for this guy AT ALL

EDIT: Oh and you should get off Hopsin's d*ck because it's not helping you and stop being depend on Hopsin
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:09
knockmathers wrote:I've read the article, and what I think about you Tanner is that you are emotionally an unstable person, if you could you would put Hopson on an island and keep him for yourself.. You approached Hop when he was already making a career, and you wanted to help him become bigger, so you are already not the friend you wanted to be.. You like Hop because he has talent and not for his personality, I think you should look in the mirror once in a while and stop blaming others. And the money you are talking about is not yours at all, and if it was you could sue him, but you can't and you won't because you know you are not that big of an influence in hops career because if you were Hop would support you, and he isn't.. Next time you help an artist, make a contract so you deserve the money and you won't have to cry like a baby next time you are not getting the money you wan't..

that's my opinion, I don't have sympathy for this guy AT ALL

EDIT: Oh and you should get off Hopsin's d*ck because it's not helping you and stop being depend on Hopsin

You make an interesting point. It fully makes sense, But like how everything else is having two sides to a story, you never know that Hopsin could've not just given a fuck AT ALL because you really dont know hopsin or tanner lol.

So yeah even though you can make a good/interesting point, as I was making un-biased points, it really has nothing to do with us so and we really don't know either side of the story. Thats why I just said im goin to sit out of this and see how it turns out lol...

And stuff like this won't really make me stop listening to good music, even if all of Hopsin's music were ghost written by Lil B, i'd still listen to it, not for him, but because its good music. If that makes sense lol.
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:14
Jeet wrote:Solid troll.

Fuckin perfect explanation for this shit, cuz this guys full of shit. He comes off as nothing more than a huge dickrider that tried to push his way into Hopsins team, making himself feel important. As someone mentioned "mentally unstable" would perfectly fit his description.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 12:41
HopNation wrote:
Jeet wrote:Solid troll.

Fuckin perfect explanation for this shit, cuz this guys full of shit. He comes off as nothing more than a huge dickrider that tried to push his way into Hopsins team, making himself feel important. As someone mentioned "mentally unstable" would perfectly fit his description.

i fucking lol'd, TRUTH.
Knightmare
Knightmare
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:04
You guys are juat aamd he left without giving you the songs. You guys are all abosolutly wrong. I am gonna defend him because no one else will (for some reason) He wasn't trolling, he realized he doesn't need "revenge" ang he doesn't want to think about this Hopsin stuff anymore. End of arguement, say what you want I'm not responding, I know I'm right.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 13:07
The Event wrote:You guys are juat aamd he left without giving you the songs. You guys are all abosolutly wrong. I am gonna defend him because no one else will (for some reason) He wasn't trolling, he realized he doesn't need "revenge" ang he doesn't want to think about this Hopsin stuff anymore. End of arguement, say what you want I'm not responding, I know I'm right.

I agree with you 100%. He is A PERSON. No one should sit here calling him names for changing his mind about an immature decision he planned on making while he was upset. I'm glad he isn't releasing any of the tracks and taking the story public, That would only cause more trouble for him and prevent him from moving on.

Last edited by downer59k on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:02; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : No.)
SFVigilante
SFVigilante
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:00
I agree with the Event I think Tanner had the right to be mad at hop I mean He was Fucking Homeless For crying out loud
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:26
You shouldn't have forgive Hopsin so much, thats just ignorant.
gibbystites
gibbystites
Registered Member
https://facebook.com/GibbyStites

Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 16:24
I agree with Event as well, Tanner's a nice dude
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum