Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Hopsin Fans

+11
jrat6447
Jeet
Nidac_7
DGCK
iSigh
whufcwesthamunited
MAINSTER 40
STRANGEgenius
proswervez
King
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Fake Hopsin Fans Empty Fake Hopsin Fans

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:15
Ok so today at school some kids were talking about how much they loved 2 Chainz. So I asked them if they knew that 2 Chainz was a horrible rapper. They looked at me like I was stupid and I kid you not said these exact words "2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Drake, and Nicki Minaj are the only good rappers" I started laughing and told them that they all sucked. They asked me why, and I said because all they talk about is how much money, girls, cars they have and how much they either smoke or do drugs. They replied that all rappers do that, but we dont care.I said theres actually a lot of rappers who dont. They then asked me who I listen to who doesnt so i listed off a few. Hopsin, Lupe Fiasco, J.Cole, Kendrick Lamar. They said oh I like Hopsin hes good. They said IMOH5 and Nocturnal Rainbows were their favorite songs. I was surprised by this and thought dam Hopsin is really "mainstream" if these ediots listen to him. However they went back to saying that 2 Chainz was better and one of them actually said "I like how he yells his name before he raps" being deadass serious. I know that was a long and boring story but Im just warning you guys your gonna start running into people like this and probably some will start joining this forum that claim they are "Hopsin Fans".
King
King
Registered Member

Fake Hopsin Fans Empty Re: Fake Hopsin Fans

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:33
Yeah every rapper has those, it's sad some people consider the most popular mainstream artist as the only rappers in the world. Listening to hopsin is a step forward though, it's good that he is considered mainstream especially if he stays on his dope shit. The more dope rappers break through the mainstream wall the better.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:35
Last year when I told people at my school about Hopsin they ALL would say he's wack but they listen to people like Chief Keef, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne,etc. Now this year ALL those same people heard IMOH 5 and are like "He's dope" and all that other stuff and act like they've always been fans SwizZz 1 . It annoys me alot. Hopsin 2
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 21:56
King wrote:Yeah every rapper has those, it's sad some people consider the most popular mainstream artist as the only rappers in the world. Listening to hopsin is a step forward though, it's good that he is considered mainstream especially if he stays on his dope shit. The more dope rappers break through the mainstream wall the better.

I agree but I dont really think it matters what the stupid teenagers(im a teenager myself but not a stupid one) listen to even if its a hopsin or lupe, because their not really "listening" to the lyrics and thinking about it, its just another rapper to them that also happens to be real. The listeners are still dumb in the end. People actually need to want to listen to good rappers, which was kinda what I was trying to say in this thread. I probably confused the hell out you just now but I hope you get what I mean Hopsin 2
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:14
one of the reasons why im so happy i finish school forever next week.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:one of the reasons why im so happy i finish school forever next week.

haha lucky, you dont have to put up with ediots all day every day anymore. I still got 4 years to go man
MAINSTER 40
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:20
I think the reason kids say that 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Drake, and all the other mainstream rappers are dope is because they want to fit in with the kids around them. Because the entire school thinks that these people are dope, they just want to fit in and agree so they dont feel left out. People cant be themselves these days and they only like what is popular, instead of truly liking what they hear. These kids just agreeing with what is popular has ruined there sense of right and wrong and they no longer know how to establish what is good from what is bad. Its fucking despicable
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:21
Being honest here: I used to be one of those people but that was because I had never discovered underground music. In fact, the reason why I am a massive fan of Hopsin is not only because he is a great rapper, but he was one of the first talented underground rappers I liked. And when I found out about him, I used to listen to everything he said and he would say 'I like this rapper' and 'I hate this rapper'. I would then look up some of the rappers he liked and it basically all started from there. I discovered most undeground music from him. Not that long ago I was bumping mainstream shit but that was because I had never been exposed to non-mainstream rap. I THOUGHT people like Lil Wayne had talent but that was due to me never actually hearing real talent on the radio and in the media so I didnt actually know what talent sounded like.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:23
Why do you spell idiots, "edoits'?
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:24
It's just a high-school thing. You gotta realize they are just kids. A real MAN doesn't turn on 2chainz or this new Lil' Wayne shit and Jam out. They are childish rappers for undeveloped minds. Sure I might like some of their music and respect it, but I don't have a single one of Drake's or 2chainz' songs on my playlist or ipod.

I feel like I'm too mature to be walking around listening to this bullshit ass rap. I need to get motivated by real music 'cause I'm a real person. I have to provide and I got bills and shit. I don't know any mature person that I went to school with that still listens to shit like that. All those kids living with their parents and got no job, no car, no girls etc. Those are all the bitches that listen to this bullshit about money and hoes.

I pull girls, I have a bank account with more than 4 digits, I have a car...Why don't I want to listen to this radio garbage? You show me a real motherfucker that calls 2chainz one of the best rappers and I'll show you a pig that can fly.

Edit:

Since I got off topic, I'll ironically add - The main people I had in mind thinking about that post... All have listened to IMOH5 now. Honestly, just the other day a kid I know that is a complete fucking whack bitch, told me, "Hopsin's like my favorite rapper now, have you heard Ill Mind 5? Me and so and so listen to him all the time, he was just in town everyone went to the show.. It was so fun. I met Hopsin and shit." I reminded him that I'd showed him Ill mind 5 and introduced him to Hopsin over a year ago and that he'd bashed his music. Then I told him he didn't even go to that show because I was there and went on stage and he would have seen me or I would have seen him, and that I'd actually hung out with Hopsin and showed him his number. After all that he seriously said this... "Well he's really not that good anyways, I just wanted get into him while he's still OK. Before he actually sells out." All while wearing his snap-back hat and "OBEY" shirt. Lmfao
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:38
iSigh wrote:Why do you spell idiots, "edoits'?
lmao because im an edoit SwizZz 4
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:41
MAINSTER 40 wrote:I think the reason kids say that 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne, Drake, and all the other mainstream rappers are dope is because they want to fit in with the kids around them. Because the entire school thinks that these people are dope, they just want to fit in and agree so they dont feel left out. People cant be themselves these days and they only like what is popular, instead of truly liking what they hear. These kids just agreeing with what is popular has ruined there sense of right and wrong and they no longer know how to establish what is good from what is bad. Its fucking despicable

I agree for a lot of kids its about that, some of them thats all they here because the radio is always playing in the car or their parents play ignorant shit like that.

btw, thanks for making your first post on the forums on my thread. I feel honored Dizzy
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:54
whufcwesthamunited wrote:Being honest here: I used to be one of those people but that was because I had never discovered underground music. In fact, the reason why I am a massive fan of Hopsin is not only because he is a great rapper, but he was one of the first talented underground rappers I liked. And when I found out about him, I used to listen to everything he said and he would say 'I like this rapper' and 'I hate this rapper'. I would then look up some of the rappers he liked and it basically all started from there. I discovered most undeground music from him. Not that long ago I was bumping mainstream shit but that was because I had never been exposed to non-mainstream rap. I THOUGHT people like Lil Wayne had talent but that was due to me never actually hearing real talent on the radio and in the media so I didnt actually know what talent sounded like.

Thanks for being honest man, the difference between you and other people is you actually listened to Hopsin's lyrics and were smart enough to realise for yourself after that why he was better than say a Nicki Minaj or Lil Wayne. You also then looked for other artists like him or he mentioned(same here) because you wanted more good music and no more of the garbage.A lot of these new people just listen to Hopsin but then dont really soak up the message and then go back to the radio. I appreciate the comment.
MAINSTER 40
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:55
AnthonyFV! I would reply to your reply to me, but im new at this website and have no idea how to haha!
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 22:56
TWOOOOOOO CHAAAAAIIIINS. I actually like when he does that. It kind of acts like a warning so i can switch to a different song.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 23:03
MAINSTER 40 wrote:AnthonyFV! I would reply to your reply to me, but im new at this website and have no idea how to haha!

haha you just click on the quote button in the top right corner. p.s. welcome to the site bro!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Tue 11 Sep 2012 - 23:04
Nidac_7 wrote:TWOOOOOOO CHAAAAAIIIINS. I actually like when he does that. It kind of acts like a warning so i can switch to a different song.
^^^^
THIS!
MAINSTER 40
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:01
anthonyFv wrote:
MAINSTER 40 wrote:AnthonyFV! I would reply to your reply to me, but im new at this website and have no idea how to haha!

haha you just click on the quote button in the top right corner. p.s. welcome to the site bro!

lets see if it works, and thank you!
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:30
MAINSTER 40 wrote:
anthonyFv wrote:

lets see if it works, and thank you!

yep no problem. oh yeah thanks for subscribing too. Hopsin 2
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 0:31
STRANGEgenius wrote:one of the reasons why im so happy i finish school forever next week.
WORD. They've just been brainwashed by a fake life that they're used to livin' Hopsin 6
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 1:15
2 Chainz > Hopsin
mahdzhur
mahdzhur
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 5:22
I know exactly what you mean, all these smokers and druggies at my school (I know a lot of people on here smoke, but most of you have some hobbies besides that), heard IMOH5 when it came out and then started saying shit like hopsin is the best rapper alive, and all that stuff. Even though when I showed him to them a year ago, they said he was super wack. SwizZz 1

In my opinion, I think most teenagers only listen to music that's "hot" or "in", I don't think they even care what it sounds like. If other people like it, they need to like it. Which is a completely stupid mentality. but oh well. We'll have to deal with this a lot more now that hop is becoming mainstream.

Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 10:07
When I was 9 years old I thought 50 Cent and Eminem were the greatest rappers of all time.
When I was 10 my favorite group was Wu-Tang Clan, and I liked Tech N9ne, I listened to a bit of Hopsins and thought Sag My Pants was hilarious.

One of the kids at my school was singing a Tyga song while the teacher was out of the room and all of his friends were listening.
I can't remember but he mentioned things like "ass so fat I need a lap dance, stacking money".
So, I turned around and told him he didn't get any of those things, and then his little groupies were like, "just because we don't listen to shitty music, you're just a hater, he has way more fans than you".

I am honestly astounded at the stupidity of 13, 14, 15 year olds these days, who I have to sit through bullshit lessons with, and then everyones all mad when we troll these moronic bags of horse shit.
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 10:52
Perfect Stranger wrote:When I was 9 years old I thought 50 Cent and Eminem were the greatest rappers of all time.
When I was 10 my favorite group was Wu-Tang Clan, and I liked Tech N9ne, I listened to a bit of Hopsins and thought Sag My Pants was hilarious.

One of the kids at my school was singing a Tyga song while the teacher was out of the room and all of his friends were listening.
I can't remember but he mentioned things like "ass so fat I need a lap dance, stacking money".
So, I turned around and told him he didn't get any of those things, and then his little groupies were like, "just because we don't listen to shitty music, you're just a hater, he has way more fans than you".

I am honestly astounded at the stupidity of 13, 14, 15 year olds these days, who I have to sit through bullshit lessons with, and then everyones all mad when we troll these moronic bags of horse shit.

this
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 11:57
Jeet wrote:
WORD. They've just been brainwashed by a fake life that they're used to livin' Hopsin 6

at least me and you can bump REAL MUSIC on our 13 hour road trip Dizzy
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum