Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show? Empty Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show?

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 21:33
Like, I want to chill with him and maybe have a picture. I'm flying from Belgium and since I'm there I might aswell get a picture and a cool souvenir with him.

So.. How early does he go to the venue? I'm going to the london show.
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show? Empty Re: Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show?

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 21:46
when i saw him, he signed autographs and took pictures before and after the show. but they now charge more for the vip meet and greet tickets so you probably need one of those
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show? Empty Re: Does Hopsin fux with his fans before a show?

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 21:54
I think there weren't any vip/meet&greet tickets available though.
StuFace
Registered Member
http://rapgenius.com/Stuart

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 22:04
in that case you will probably will get the chance to meet him
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 22:58
I'll probly get 2 tickets for the Hop show in Denmark Hopsin 2
Hope I'll get a pic and a little chat as well. Tell me what he did in London please!
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 23:29
My best friend skated with him and got a picture with him before the concert. We all got to talk with him though.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 1:11
@Chokey, I'll try to tell you after the show!

@Fiasco, that's dope. I hope I'll be able to talk to him too. How early before the show?
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 11:52
Anyone know roughly how early they usually get to the venue?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 15:52
250 persons want a ticket to the danish concert. Its sold out so they'll (hopefully) get a bigger place (crossing fingers). And we'll maybe get an afterparty as well. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum