Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fake Hopsin Fans

+11
jrat6447
Jeet
Nidac_7
DGCK
iSigh
whufcwesthamunited
MAINSTER 40
STRANGEgenius
proswervez
King
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fake Hopsin Fans - Page 2 Empty Re: Fake Hopsin Fans

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 13:53
remember that fag who said he couldn't wait for Ill Madness 5? Hopsin 3
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 16:44
Chokey wrote:remember that fag who said he couldn't wait for Ill Madness 5? Hopsin 3

I remember a fag who thought Hopsin was in the song 'Look at me now' (the one with Chris Brown, Lil Gay and Busta Rhymes) when actually he meant 'How you like me now' Hopsin 3
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 17:56
Perfect Stranger wrote:When I was 9 years old I thought 50 Cent and Eminem were the greatest rappers of all time.
When I was 10 my favorite group was Wu-Tang Clan, and I liked Tech N9ne, I listened to a bit of Hopsins and thought Sag My Pants was hilarious.

One of the kids at my school was singing a Tyga song while the teacher was out of the room and all of his friends were listening.
I can't remember but he mentioned things like "ass so fat I need a lap dance, stacking money".
So, I turned around and told him he didn't get any of those things, and then his little groupies were like, "just because we don't listen to shitty music, you're just a hater, he has way more fans than you".

I am honestly astounded at the stupidity of 13, 14, 15 year olds these days, who I have to sit through bullshit lessons with, and then everyones all mad when we troll these moronic bags of horse shit.
Well in my class I only talk to like 5 other guys (nearly dont give a fuck about the girls music opinions) and 3 of them likes techno and weird noices. I kinda like it for 5-10 minutes but then your brain craashes and it feels like your on crack or something like that I cant take it mentally. Then one dude is down with the techno as well but really likes old school underground shit. I mean he really loves underground and I have no idea why. But I've listened a little to his music and I've showed him a little Dizzy Wright, little PaceWon and he is ok with it. Then there is one dude who just like the mainstream and has NO idea what he is listening to as long as its famous and he likes the catchy beat. If they sang "I wanna suck dicks, dicks, dicks" he would go for it cause he has no brain when it comes to music. In my old school everyone listened to gangsta music 2pac, ice cube, g-unit etc. it was only the last 2-3 years of the middle school 1-2 fags heard Chris Brown and stuff like that.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 12 Sep 2012 - 21:44
Yeah but some people just don't understand music in general.

Spoiler:
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Thu 13 Sep 2012 - 22:34
proswervez wrote:Last year when I told people at my school about Hopsin they ALL would say he's wack but they listen to people like Chief Keef, 2 Chainz, Lil Wayne,etc. Now this year ALL those same people heard IMOH 5 and are like "He's dope" and all that other stuff and act like they've always been fans SwizZz 1 . It annoys me alot. Hopsin 2
had the same complex beginning of this school year.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum