Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early. Empty Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early.

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:10
So Far the only thing they mentioned that actually came out SOON after was imoh5, everything else is delayed cough cough... Knock madness...independent living video. I wouldnt care if they just wouldnt talk about it so early because I know they put their time in to make it as good as possible. Just sayin
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early. Empty Re: Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early.

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:20
Their intentions are to release it when they say, shit just coincidentally always comes up for them. They either have bad luck or too many last minute ideas.

I'm not really upset about that, though. I'm more mad Hopsin didn't do shit last year and is CLEARLY not doing shit this year. Same goes for SwizZz. He released his mixtape and then just stopped. Then he says he's in the studio for a month straight -- where the fuck were you all the other time?

Dizzy Wright has done more than Hopsin and SwizZz in the past 2 years and he JUST got on the label. How the fuck does that make sense.

/FV rant

Last edited by BabySmacker on Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early. Empty Re: Funk Volume Mentions Their releases too early.

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 15:25
BabySmacker wrote:Their intentions are to release it when they say, shit just coincidentally always comes up for them. They either have bad luck or too many last minute ideas.

I'm not really upset about that, though. I'm more mad Hopsin hasn't really didn't do shit last year and is CLEARLY not doing shit this year. Same goes for SwizZz. He released his mixtape and then just stopped. Then he says he's in the studio for a month straight -- where the fuck were you all the other time?

Dizzy Wright has done more than Hopsin and SwizZz in the past 2 years and he JUST got on the label. How the fuck does that make sense.

/FV rant
Completely agree, dizzy has probably a bigger discography than hopsin cuz hopsin doesnt have any mixtapes except for haywire, and dizzy is a lot younger
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:15
anthonyFv wrote:
BabySmacker wrote:Their intentions are to release it when they say, shit just coincidentally always comes up for them. They either have bad luck or too many last minute ideas.

I'm not really upset about that, though. I'm more mad Hopsin hasn't really didn't do shit last year and is CLEARLY not doing shit this year. Same goes for SwizZz. He released his mixtape and then just stopped. Then he says he's in the studio for a month straight -- where the fuck were you all the other time?

/FV rant
Completely agree, dizzy has probably a bigger discography than hopsin cuz hopsin doesnt have any mixtapes except for haywire, and dizzy is a lot younger
No, Hopsin has Gazing at The Moonlight, Emurge, Raw, Haywire 2. And a bunch of hidden songs.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:22
Hopsin has a lot more songs then Dizzy has (not to take anything away from Dizzy). Hop has so many songs that he made between 2001-2007 that nobody has ever heard. Think about it, he was sitting in his basement for 7 or 8 years and did nothing but make beats and songs. He was never touring or anything like that. He had no social life and nothing to get in the way of making music. He probably has only released like 50% of his music. The rest of it he hasn't put out because he's afraid that people will think it's whack.

Right now, Hop is slacking and Knock Madness should have already been out by now, but I'm sure he is trying.

SwizZz on the otherhand is just lazy and his album will never drop.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 20:32
buddie wrote:Hopsin has a lot more songs then Dizzy has (not to take anything away from Dizzy). Hop has so many songs that he made between 2001-2007 that nobody has ever heard. Think about it, he was sitting in his basement for 7 or 8 years and did nothing but make beats and songs. He was never touring or anything like that. He had no social life and nothing to get in the way of making music. He probably has only released like 50% of his music. The rest of it he hasn't put out because he's afraid that people will think it's whack.

Right now, Hop is slacking and Knock Madness should have already been out by now, but I'm sure he is trying.

SwizZz on the otherhand is just lazy and his album will never drop.
This
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 21:58
dizzy has GOOD old songs
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 21:59
I love the Soul Searchin' mixtape.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 12 Aug 2012 - 23:50
Hopsins gf is wrecking Hopsin IMO.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 0:31
hopsin and swizZz wont release there albums until mid 2013 it sucks
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 1:03
Thats why they get a bad rep for releases because they announce too early.
But I rather this then rush the artist to release crap tbh

Im sure hopsin has been working hard, hes just a slow worker.

swizZz is lazy but hes been working on a bunch of stuff on the down low and has been MIA for a while with shows and what not.

Dizzy is fine
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 2:40
STRANGEgenius wrote:Hopsins gf is wrecking Hopsin IMO.

LOL. no.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 4:13
Im pretty sure strange has said that over 10 times so far Hopsin 3
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 5:40
King wrote:Im pretty sure strange has said that over 10 times so far Hopsin 3

yeah and i will continue. lol.
HopsinBelgium
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 8:56
Independent Living won't be out until the end of the month, according to Dame on Facebook. He also said the video might be the most dope one they ever released, let's hope
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 20:47
HopsinBelgium wrote:Independent Living won't be out until the end of the month, according to Dame on Facebook. He also said the video might be the most dope one they ever released, let's hope

Dame also said that Hop Madness was Hop's best video to date before it was released. The dude has a terrible taste in music, so don't go by him.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 13 Aug 2012 - 23:43
buddie wrote:
HopsinBelgium wrote:Independent Living won't be out until the end of the month, according to Dame on Facebook. He also said the video might be the most dope one they ever released, let's hope

Dame also said that Hop Madness was Hop's best video to date before it was released. The dude has a terrible taste in music, so don't go by him.
He said it "could" be anyways, depends on how they do that greenscreen.. hopefully this guy is better then the one who did hop madness. It's always either a win or a lost when it comes to green screening, it's so risky I rather music videos without it.
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Tue 14 Aug 2012 - 1:40
LOL, I remember Hop sayin that KM was goin to be out like this June or somethin in an interview...

Oh well, we cant properly complain until it hits like a Detox effort lol
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Wed 15 Aug 2012 - 8:50
If Hopsin does not release Knock Madness before December of this year, I will fly to the US, follow him, kidnap his bitch, find him and rape him.

Love,
Chronic
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum