Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
zkickpush
Registered Member

Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever... Empty Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever...

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 2:23
Sign an R&B artist to there group i know they said they only want to sign an artist each year who has a different style in there music. So why not sign an R&B artist like Legit he's a good R&B artist in my opinion into there group i think that would be interesting! what do you guys think about this?
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever... Empty Re: Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever...

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 2:46
they r a rap record label
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever... Empty Re: Do you guys believe that Funk Volume will ever...

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 3:09
Zwis wrote:they r a rap record label

they are only a rap record label right now. dame has said in the past that they will be looking for artists from other genres outside of hip hop but for right now they are starting with rap artists and once they build up enough they will eventually sign an R&B singer or something
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 3:17
Dame always jizzs about RNB artists.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 3:20
If they are good at what they do I don't see why not, would make a good addition.
They just shouldn't rush things because it could ruin the label.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 4:32
Dame said "I can't wait until FV signs it's first R&B artist" on FB like 3 months ago.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 4:45
He also said fv wont be signing anyone for a while, he better wait.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 5:47
Tell me a good one that's unsigned...
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 5:48
Because he would sing many choruses. FV needs to sign a girl that can neither spit or sing. They can use her like Lauryn Hill.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 10:11
rnb singers need amazing production... just saying, mightnt be bad tho,dunno how many underground rnb singers there are
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Thu 9 Aug 2012 - 15:02
Emblem wrote:Tell me a good one that's unsigned...

The Weeknd. I don't think he would fit with the rest of the styles on funk volume though.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 6:05
Nidac_7 wrote:
Emblem wrote:Tell me a good one that's unsigned...

The Weeknd. I don't think he would fit with the rest of the styles on funk volume though.
Dizzy and Benton could rip this track. (The calm Lord Knows Benton) Hopsin 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGCVhhUxnp8
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 11 Aug 2012 - 11:21
Lets hope it won't be some RnB artist who sounds like someone like Drake....

If they find a really good Rnb Artist it could be a great move, but if they sign a wack one it would just be such a shitty move and would take FV down hill
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 13:58
achmed420 wrote:

they are only a rap record label right now. dame has said in the past that they will be looking for artists from other genres outside of hip hop but for right now they are starting with rap artists and once they build up enough they will eventually sign an R&B singer or something

r n b is hip hop
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 14:00
Zwis wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

r n b is hip hop

no.

rnb is rhythm and blues.

it isn't hiphop, but it used by a lot of hip hop artists.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 14:26
Fuck RnB they should sign a metal band.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 14:28
no. lol
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 17:33
Zwis wrote:
achmed420 wrote:

r n b is hip hop

Did I really just read that?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 18 Aug 2012 - 19:33
Just because they categorize them together sometimes doesn't mean its the same thing

hiphop&RnB not Hiphop=RnB
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Sun 19 Aug 2012 - 0:13
King wrote:Just because they categorize them together sometimes doesn't mean its the same thing

hiphop&RnB not Hiphop=RnB

still they are relativess
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum