Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

+11
Fiasco
Buddie
Hop Sadness
Hyde
The Real Blaze 27
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
Frankie
adeem
Jeet
Zwis
15 posters
Go down
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend) Empty is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeYQybcY3e0&feature=share Hopsin 4
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend) Empty Re: is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:38
It won't be on knock madness.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend) Empty Re: is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:40
whats it from?>
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

someone please explain the comments on that video
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Frankie wrote:A certain member had a unreleased Hopsin track on here (I won't state his/or her name), and he/and or her wanted it to be exclusive to some of the trusted members on this forum. They, the trusted members, received a download link to the track in private messages. Technician, like the bitch he is, went and leaked the track to everyone.

The Hopsin track is on a lot of hip-hop forums now, so it's just a matter of time before it gets posted on here.

From this thread: http://www.funkvolumeforums.com/t3917p10-i-m-back
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:42
"Be My Friend" was written and recorded before Ill Mind 4, and it will definitely not be on Knock Madness.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:42
cool :) its still dope
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 13:53
Zwis wrote:cool :) its still dope

Oh yeah, it's dope AF.
Frankie
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:14
Technician's YouTube wrote:I've got 4 tracks from Knock Madness

He just posted that on the above video. Lawl.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:32
Frankie wrote:
Technician's YouTube wrote:I've got 4 tracks from Knock Madness

He just posted that on the above video. Lawl.

Hahaha, what a fucking liar. I don't even understand why he's doing this though... what a weirdo.
Frankie
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:44
It's just pathetic and laughable at this point for him.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:49
Frankie wrote:It's just pathetic and laughable at this point for him.
love that sig Hopsin 2
Frankie
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 14:54
Yeah, I was planning to make a better one but I just don't have the time. Besides, the season 5 poster is pretty badass... no real need to add other stuff to it.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 15:09
KNOCK MADNESS!!!!!!
The Real Blaze 27
The Real Blaze 27
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:15
Damn, _____ is going to be pissed!
Frankie
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 16:28
Had to edit your post there, Blaze. Not sure if he wants his username out or not. Thumbs Up
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:37
As other people have said, no it isn't. It was made shortly after RAW, dope ass track though. LOL @Technician saying he has four tracks from Knock Madness, what a fucking fag Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:41
Teleport wrote:As other people have said, no it isn't. It was made shortly after RAW, dope ass track though. LOL @Technician saying he has four tracks from Knock Madness, what a fucking fag Hopsin 3

I'd like to kick that faggot right in the nuts (assuming he has nuts)
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:As other people have said, no it isn't. It was made shortly after RAW, dope ass track though. LOL @Technician saying he has four tracks from Knock Madness, what a fucking fag Hopsin 3

Most def man, although at this point I'm pretty sure that Technician is some sort of half-women half-man creation. He roams the earth looking to torture talented musicians by leaking their songs. His vengeance is undying........

Hopsin 3
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:52
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Most def man, although at this point I'm pretty sure that Technician is some sort of half-women half-man creation. He roams the earth looking to torture talented musicians by leaking their songs. His vengeance is undying........

Hopsin 3

I dunno if you know this, but he's also the reason the forums went down for a long time... douchebag fucked us over twice. And he's probably already back on this site under a different username... and if not, I'm sure he will be eventually.
SwizZz 3
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:54
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 3

I dunno if you know this, but he's also the reason the forums went down for a long time... douchebag fucked us over twice. And he's probably already back on this site under a different username... and if not, I'm sure he will be eventually.
SwizZz 3
The fuck? How did he get the forums down? What a cock eye'd motherfucker. Frankie should Hop (no pun intended) on that IP shit and figure out which one of us motherfuckers are Technician, lol.

EDIT: Can't you IP ban? I've heard of that happening on video games and shit.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 17:57
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 3

SwizZz 3
The fuck? How did he get the forums down? What a cock eye'd motherfucker. Frankie should Hop (no pun intended) on that IP shit and figure out which one of us motherfuckers are Technician, lol.

He verbally sucked enough dick on here to weasel his way into Frankie's good graces... he claimed that he could code n all this other shit. Well, he corrupted all the fucking data on the site and screwed us (IMHO, he did that shit on purpose). Then we got the site back up and he had volunteered to pay for the server for a month.... but he didn't, and the website got taken down AGAIN. And then he has the nerve to leak an exclusive track that _____ was nice enough to share with him.

EDIT: I'm sure the faggot is gonna use a proxy server to hide his tracks. At least I'd assume so, considering we just busted his ass by tracing his IP. I doubt he'd make the same mistake twice.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:00
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 3

SwizZz 3

He verbally sucked enough dick on here to weasel his way into Frankie's good graces... he claimed that he could code n all this other shit. Well, he corrupted all the fucking data on the site and screwed us (IMHO, he did that shit on purpose). Then we got the site back up and he had volunteered to pay for the server for a month.... but he didn't, and the website got taken down AGAIN. And then he has the nerve to leak an exclusive track that _____ was nice enough to share with him.

EDIT: I'm sure the faggot is gonna use a proxy server to hide his tracks. At least I'd assume so, considering we just busted his ass by tacing his IP. I doubt he'd make the same mistake twice.
What a douchebag. He just has it out against this site I guess, fucking asshole. I hope he rejoins the site just so we can eventually pick him out and ban his ass after he's spent months trying to creep back into the inner circle.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:02
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Teleport wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Hopsin 3

SwizZz 3

EDIT: I'm sure the faggot is gonna use a proxy server to hide his tracks. At least I'd assume so, considering we just busted his ass by tacing his IP. I doubt he'd make the same mistake twice.
What a douchebag. He just has it out against this site I guess, fucking asshole. I hope he rejoins the site just so we can eventually pick him out and ban his ass after he's spent months trying to creep back into the inner circle.

"Inner circle" - man, this is the worst part... he just smashed the inner circle trust and who knows when we'll get another exclusive, all because that faggot had to ruin a good thing. HULK SMAAAAASH
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:07
He's like the George of the FV forums.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum