Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece?

+11
CHA53
Buddie
Chokey
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
rollin4em
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
BabySmacker
King
iScyko
GangusKahn
adeem
15 posters
Go down
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece? Empty Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece?

Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 17:55
What do you expect from Knock Madness? Do you think it's gonna be a lot like RAW? On a sidenote, I think Hopsin should still collab with a big artist before he drops KM, for the publicity. Also, if Hopsin fails to stay relevant it is because of his bad timing.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece? Empty Re: Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece?

Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 18:19
Honestly I try not to expect a lot...Cause I know I'll find a way to like it regardless...Setting my expectations is like asking for disappointment lol.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece? Empty Re: Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece?

Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 19:55
Yeah, im the undeniably hot nigga who makin hip hop iller
your plot killa, I smash rappers out and got sicker,
hop feeler, im like a mischievious profiter,
imma get popped probably by biggie and pacs killers,

look as my pocks fill up, overnight broad killa ,
I remember the days the bitches would not pick up the phone and I was callin out hoes, im not a problem I know that from the spot and thats fo sho im fucking awesome

Hey Guys, Thats Hop Madness ^^^^ Music
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 20:42
He said it was going to be like a mix of GATML and Raw but different.
Forgot where I heard this though..
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 31 Dec 2011 - 21:01
I read that KM was supposed to be more of a positive album - with more real messages. But still some raw tracks.
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
LoCedOUTsQuadA1
Registered Member

Sun 1 Jan 2012 - 9:58
Of course its gonna be a masterpiece my nig, we talkin Hopsin here lol
rollin4em
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 2:08
GangusKahn wrote:Honestly I try not to expect a lot...Cause I know I'll find a way to like it regardless...Setting my expectations is like asking for disappointment lol.
yeah putting your expectations to high high is not good I've put high expectations on a few CDs before and once they released I hated them because my expectations were to high but after a while I appreciated them for what they were.

I do think it will be great though and I would love it if it was a mix of GATM and Raw since I liked raw better but it felt lacking in content
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 5:17
everything useful has already been said but i think everyone who listens to hopsin can tell he is all about his talent getting exposed to the world and for his name to be known as one of the better lyricists in the game if not eventually one of the best ever.. I'm sure with no release date well that i know of at least that he is editing it to make it the best it can possibly be
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 16:18
Do you expect some big featurings? Ofc. SwizZz, Cryptic Wisdom and Dizzy - maybe Tech but do you expect any big new featurings?
Personally I hope for a Tyler the Creator/Odd Future partnership! Just kidding. But srsly who do u think?
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 18:52
Yelawolf... I'd be shocked if he wasn't on the album because if you ever asked Hopsin who he'd want to have on his next cd, he'd tell you Yelawolf.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Mon 2 Jan 2012 - 19:36
buddie wrote:Yelawolf... I'd be shocked if he wasn't on the album because if you ever asked Hopsin who he'd want to have on his next cd, he'd tell you Yelawolf.

Shit I wish...but highly doubt it.
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 0:42
It honestly doesn't matter to me how long it takes, as long as it IS a masterpiece.

I'd love to see Tech n9ne on a collab on knock madness.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 2:21
Didn't Hop say in an interview the artist he really wanted to work with right now is Crooked I?
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 2:47
could be could not be.

i hope it is, his making it look like its gonna be.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 11:34
I want him to make some slow tracks with a message behind it. His slow but meaningful songs are the best such as Heather Nicole and Nocturnal Rainbows. If he makes a song similar to Nocturnal Rainbows, that would be ridiculously dope.

And maybe one or two big artists like Yelawolf, Atmosphere, Big K.R.I.T (although its unlikely to happen), J Cole (again... unlikely but you never know) would be good.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 0:01
Well I believe hop and Joe budden were talking business.. and he wants to work with crooked I too.. that said I think a slaughterhouse feature may be possible.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:17
King wrote:Well I believe hop and Joe budden were talking business.. and he wants to work with crooked I too.. that said I think a slaughterhouse feature may be possible.
Don't get me excited........... haha
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 1:40
iSmackBabies666 wrote:Didn't Hop say in an interview the artist he really wanted to work with right now is Crooked I?

first time i've heard of the idea and i am loving it from the start both from LA and both have nasty skills. Especially the new stuff from crooked with help of Eminem production and the rest of the shady team he could be a great candidate for a collab with hopsin they both could use the hype the more the better.. I wouldn't mind seeing Budden throwing down a verse too..
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 6:25
King wrote:Well I believe hop and Joe budden were talking business.. and he wants to work with crooked I too.. that said I think a slaughterhouse feature may be possible.
That would be dope. Would be cool if Eminem was on the song too, would be too dope for words to describe.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 18:17
CHA53 wrote:
That would be dope. Would be cool if Eminem was on the song too, would be too dope for words to describe.

Is Knock Madness going to be a masterpiece? 39764cf2bd5fb3efe
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum