Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

+11
Fiasco
Buddie
Hop Sadness
Hyde
The Real Blaze 27
Chokey
41OMaXiMuS
Frankie
adeem
Jeet
Zwis
15 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend) - Page 2 Empty Re: is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:07
Hop Sadness wrote:He's like the George of the FV forums.

Exactly. Love your name btw, meant to tell you that before. Dat shit funny yo Hopsin 3
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend) - Page 2 Empty Re: is this a real knock madness leak (be my friend)

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:12
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:He's like the George of the FV forums.

Exactly. Love your name btw, meant to tell you that before. Dat shit funny yo Hopsin 3
Lol thanks glad you like it.
The Real Blaze 27
The Real Blaze 27
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:32
It's all good Frankie, i probably shouldn't have used his name i didn't even think about that. But what a douche for posting that shit. We swore an oath lol
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 18:33
Technician is a little bitch and goes to show you that you can't trust anybody these days.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 19:14
Very disappointed a member of the forums would do that. He needs to find something better to do with his time
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 20:07
Fags posting it on Studio Leaks (NEW HOPSIN SINGLE)..... Besides Tech leaking it out is bad enough, It's not even believable Hop would say that stuff about 'inflincing kids' badly right after IMOH 5
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 22:03
Atleast the faggot wont get any of _________ hidden stuff anymore. Not to lick ________' ass but he really said we should NOT share it not even with our mothers.

STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Aug 2012 - 23:00
Chokey wrote:Atleast the faggot wont get any of _________ hidden stuff anymore. Not to lick ________' ass but he really said we should NOT share it not even with our mothers.

please don't use the persons name who shared it with us. I edited your post

and yes it is fucked up.

Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 0:23
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Chokey wrote:Atleast the faggot wont get any of _________ hidden stuff anymore. Not to lick ________' ass but he really said we should NOT share it not even with our mothers.

please don't use the persons name who shared it with us. I edited your post

and yes it is fucked up.

Sorry thought everyone knew or else I wouldn't say it.
Cardoso
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 1:10
lol the guy must work for Tomica Wright
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:18
Cardoso wrote:lol the guy must work for Tomica Wright
For all we know, Technician is Tomica. This is the beginning of the end, explains all the depressing tweets...
HAHA I don't even wanna try to troll Hopsin 3
Once, The first time I joined here, I remember making a thread called "Why Knock Madness is taking long" of something like that and I said KM won't be released because 'Tyler, The Creator' has kidnapped Hop and everyone was like "aaahhh so right" to troll with me or they were like "I think you're over thinking this" haha
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Fri 3 Aug 2012 - 2:30
Damn, some people are just scum and can't be trusted with anything. He should have had atleast some sort of decency, but I guess some people are just shitty people in general.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum