Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

+30
Grandmaster
knockmathers
Zwis
Fitzyy
liftthat
Mikesutt1212
Jeet
41OMaXiMuS
IllTentions
mickydz420
SFVigilante
adeem
BabySmacker
Kamikaze
Fiasco
CHA53
Frankie
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
Hyde
iScyko
dukeblue
AlwaysRaw
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
King
Buddie
User Name
34 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 3:26
HopNation wrote:
IllTentions wrote:
HopNation wrote:Lol I'm actually glad he didn't play any of the song, I can't wait to see it!

Did you notice the dreads at 0:08? Hmmm....
Love the sig Hopsin 3

Thank you good sir! You have good taste in women... Cool

yeah shes amazing.

most girls that are classified hot these days are skinny as fuck, and look like shit naked or semi naked.
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 5:59
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:
IllTentions wrote:
HopNation wrote:Lol I'm actually glad he didn't play any of the song, I can't wait to see it!

Love the sig Hopsin 3

yeah shes amazing.

most girls that are classified hot these days are skinny as fuck, and look like shit naked or semi naked.

Woah Woah Woah BACK OFF! Lol

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 4 ThSmileyMachineGun
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 9:13
HopNation wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
HopNation wrote:
IllTentions wrote:

Love the sig Hopsin 3

yeah shes amazing.

Woah Woah Woah BACK OFF! Lol

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 4 ThSmileyMachineGun

LMFAOOOOO Should add that to the smilies.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 11:20
Just 1 more day!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 4 Empty Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:32
Only about 13 more hours (barring a setback) until the IMOH5 releases. How excited are you for this? And will you be up to watch it when it first releases?

I'll be staying up extra late tonight just to hear the song. It's going to be great!
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:39
I'm only up until like 1am EST or so on the weekdays. BUT, I'm gonna wake up early, smoke a fat ass bowl and watch it before I go to work in the morning. Should be an excellent start to the day.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:41
Pumped
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:43
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm only up until like 1am EST or so on the weekdays. BUT, I'm gonna wake up early, smoke a fat ass bowl and watch it before I go to work in the morning. Should be an excellent start to the day.

I hope he doesn't pull something like what he did last year. He said the IMOH4 would be released at 12 midnight and didn't release it until 6 hours later. Like an idiot, I stood up to about 4 haha
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:48
buddie wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:I'm only up until like 1am EST or so on the weekdays. BUT, I'm gonna wake up early, smoke a fat ass bowl and watch it before I go to work in the morning. Should be an excellent start to the day.

I hope he doesn't pull something like what he did last year. He said the IMOH4 would be released at 12 midnight and didn't release it until 6 hours later. Like an idiot, I stood up to about 4 haha

LOL. That fucking sucks, I would have been pretty pissed.

If I didn't work tomorrow morning I'd stay up for it. But unfortunately I do have to work to pay the bills :(
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:50
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
buddie wrote:

LOL. That fucking sucks, I would have been pretty pissed.

If I didn't work tomorrow morning I'd stay up for it. But unfortunately I do have to work to pay the bills :(

Yeah I hear you, and to make it even worse, I had to wake up early at around 7 so I only got 2-3 hours of sleep haha
CHA53
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 19:59
I'm pumped for it. It won't be out until 4 am for me, though... I figure I'll end up staying up to watch it anyways.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 20:02
when he release the song it's 12 AM here so... im gon wake up listen to IMOH5 and sleep some more.
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 23:40
Hopefully this will be that one song that I always put on REPEAT.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 23:55
Gunna be dope. Can't wait for him to drop it, hopefully no delays.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 0:05
Hopsin will post this on fb just wait:
"Sorry buddies!!! The video is coming out in less than a month. Cant tell when right now. This is fucked up. I hate my life right now I am so stressed. Trying to get shit together. The video we filmed has disapeared and we dont know where it is! Fuck!!! Trying to work it out :(!!"

just wait.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 0:23
Chokey wrote:Hopsin will post this on fb just wait:
"Sorry buddies!!! The video is coming out in less than a month. Cant tell when right now. This is fucked up. I hate my life right now I am so stressed. Trying to get shit together. The video we filmed has disapeared and we dont know where it is! Fuck!!! Trying to work it out :(!!"

just wait.

That's what I thought would happen originally but i'm 78.4% sure he'll drop it tonight haha
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 1:02

just wait.
Oh man, that would be so shitty, lol. I'd be so pissed. But nah, I think he knows how important it is he gets it released on time--considering how many times he delayed Hop Madness just for it to be so-so. Also, he's always came out with the ill minds on his birthday--He wouldn't want to ruin the tradition.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:15

just wait.

please tell me he his trolling.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:

just wait.

I think Chokey's saying that's what he probably WILL say, not what he has said. Idk though, I'm kinda confused, didn't see anything on his FB though.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:33
Teleport wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

just wait.

I think Chokey's saying that's what he probably WILL say, not what he has said. Idk though, I'm kinda confused, didn't see anything on his FB though.

Chokey's kidding. Ill Mind Of Hopsin 5 should be released in about 4 hours and blow all of our minds with his most epic/controversial song yet!
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:46
LMAO @ Chokey - I could honestly see that happening.

I worked until 9pm tonight, gotta be back at 8am, so Imma wait up till like 12:30am if he don't release that shit then fuck it. I'll wait till tomorrow lol
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:52
buddie wrote:Yeah I hear you, and to make it even worse, I had to wake up early at around 7 so I only got 2-3 hours of sleep haha

Lol you aint the only one, I doubt they wanna keep that reputation of releasing late anymore so im expecting the exact time.
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 3:56
My fuckin' internet is being upgraded by my provider right at Midnight, so it's gonna be reset. Fuckin' shit. Had to be tonight huh...Smh.
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 4:07
You think the site will be slammed with dickriders when it's released? LMAO

Just saw that he's not releasing it until 4am EST so I'll be in bed. Lol
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 4:28
4 am EST? Where the fuck is he right now?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum