Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

+30
Grandmaster
knockmathers
Zwis
Fitzyy
liftthat
Mikesutt1212
Jeet
41OMaXiMuS
IllTentions
mickydz420
SFVigilante
adeem
BabySmacker
Kamikaze
Fiasco
CHA53
Frankie
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
Hyde
iScyko
dukeblue
AlwaysRaw
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
King
Buddie
User Name
34 posters
Go down
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:13
buddie wrote:lol at the promo being 25 seconds. 1 second longer than my 24 second prediction haha. Anyway, this is going to be gold. Better then any song on RAW (Hopefully).
now that we know every thing you say comes true, tell us it will be better than IMOH4 and #1 on itunes
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:14
buddie wrote:lol at the promo being 25 seconds. 1 second longer than my 24 second prediction haha. Anyway, this is going to be gold. Better then any song on RAW (Hopefully).
now that we know every thing you say comes true, tell us it will be better than IMOH4 and #1 on itunes
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:16
AlwaysRaw wrote:

lol It will be better than IMOH4 and Nocturnal Rainbows put together.
proswervez
proswervez
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:20
No dissing?

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 2 Nop10
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:24
I don't think he's going to go after just one rapper, & i don't think he's going to name drop... I think he's going after them all as a whole, for being a bad influence in their music... The kids, I guess, are supposed to portray kids who are influenced by hip-hop today.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 18:52
CHA53 wrote:I don't think he's going to go after just one rapper, & i don't think he's going to name drop... I think he's going after them all as a whole, for being a bad influence in their music... The kids, I guess, are supposed to portray kids who are influenced by hip-hop today.

Exactly! Like I said before, this song won't be dissing Wayne directly, but it will be dissing all the mainstream rappers that brainwash the youth today into thinking doing drugs and fucking bitches is the cool thing to do. The pregnant girl represents all the teenage girls that get pregnant because they hear all these rappers talking about sex and they think it is a normal thing to do at a young age. I'm glad he's not dissing anybody. This is going to be a classic song! It's been a while, but Hop is back!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:02
Cant wait any more! this is torture!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:06
Chokey wrote:Cant wait any more! this is torture!

Yeah I made sure that on July 18th I wouldn't be doing anything. I'm literally going to sit home all day and listen to IMOHV
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:08
buddie wrote:
Chokey wrote:Cant wait any more! this is torture!

Yeah I made sure that on July 18th I wouldn't be doing anything. I'm literally going to sit home all day and listen to IMOHV
If bitches want my dick that day it's bad luck for them. Cause I will be masturbating till IMOHV! It already teases my cock and make me jizz a little.
18th july is sacred.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:08
buddie wrote:
CHA53 wrote:I don't think he's going to go after just one rapper, & i don't think he's going to name drop... I think he's going after them all as a whole, for being a bad influence in their music... The kids, I guess, are supposed to portray kids who are influenced by hip-hop today.

Exactly! Like I said before, this song won't be dissing Wayne directly, but it will be dissing all the mainstream rappers that brainwash the youth today into thinking doing drugs and fucking bitches is the cool thing to do. The pregnant girl represents all the teenage girls that get pregnant because they hear all these rappers talking about sex and they think it is a normal thing to do at a young age. I'm glad he's not dissing anybody. This is going to be a classic song! It's been a while, but Hop is back!

You were dead on, good job.
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:09
(why am i double posting so much?)
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 19:58
what if hopsin dresses up as lil wayne and spits some bullshit bars like wayne normally does and it shows how rappers like wayne influences the youth and then transforms back into hopsin and he spits some real shit and shows how you don't have to talk about all the bullshit the mainstream artists do and how you can influence the youth positively haha that would be awesome.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 20:23
@Kamikaze I doubt he'd do that because he said he is taking a more serious/mature approach in this song. I don't think we'll be laughing at any point in this song. It's gonna take on some serious subjects.

@Fiasco Thanks man!

I really hope this song has a chorus instead of just a long verse, but I'm starting to doubt that now. It would make the song more serious if he did because Hop's best hooks are when the song is serious.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 20:29
buddie wrote:

too bad music has been this way for a long time, and it will be for much longer.

the artists are not to blame for kids doing dumb shit, the parents are at fault. shitty music being plugged by every shitty radio station and tv network is nothing new. parents should teach their children what's up when it comes to these things. if my son goes out and does stupid shit when he grows up it's not the music's fault, it's my fault.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 20:55
BabySmacker wrote:
buddie wrote:

too bad music has been this way for a long time, and it will be for much longer.

the artists are not to blame for kids doing dumb shit, the parents are at fault. shitty music being plugged by every shitty radio station and tv network is nothing new. parents should teach their children what's up when it comes to these things. if my son goes out and does stupid shit when he grows up it's not the music's fault, it's my fault.

True, but it's not just kids. It's people that are 18+ also. The parents have no control what their children do once they are 18 and out of the house. Once they leave and go to college or whatever, things like parties and drugs take over their lives and cause them to be lazy and unproductive. And a lot of it has to do with how people are portrayed in movies, tv shows, and in music. It's all a Klusterfuk of negativenes and Hop needs to stop it and put this shit to rest. Once this song is released, a lot of people are going to see it, and hopefully it touches some of them and changes their lives for the better. We'll have to wait and see.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 21:28
I don't understand either of the promos. They don't explain anything.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Sat 14 Jul 2012 - 23:26
We gotta make sure this blows up.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:22
that was a stupid fucking promo, lol.
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:38
@Buddie Lol I really like the Ill Mind songs because they have no chorus. He's got plenty of songs with choruses, so the Ill Minds shouldn't have any.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 1:43
HopNation wrote:@Buddie Lol I really like the Ill Mind songs because they have no chorus. He's got plenty of songs with choruses, so the Ill Minds shouldn't have any.

Yeah, but he said a ew months back that people want to hear actual songs and not just long verses. But who knows, it's all a guessing game for now.
dukeblue
dukeblue
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 2:17
I feel like with him more than likely taking the "We shouldn't be feeding the kids bullshit they listen to us" mentality, that maybe him and Macklemore talked some during Freshman XXL shit. Of course they did talk not necessarily about this I just mean it seems to be something Hopsin has never done before (correct me if wrong there) and shortly after they would have met. Not sure just the thought I had while reading this thread and watching the teasers.
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 4:55
I am analyzing the video, and it has something to do with that clock in the background. If you watch, that clock was unplugged previously and never reset. Or the power turned off, because it just keeps blinking. The earliest time you see on the clock is 1:17, the latest is 1:27. Hmmm this must mean something, but what exactly? A huge conspiracy here, maybe Ill Mind 5 will be 10 minutes long. Lmao...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 10:46
HopNation wrote:I am analyzing the video, and it has something to do with that clock in the background. If you watch, that clock was unplugged previously and never reset. Or the power turned off, because it just keeps blinking. The earliest time you see on the clock is 1:17, the latest is 1:27. Hmmm this must mean something, but what exactly? A huge conspiracy here, maybe Ill Mind 5 will be 10 minutes long. Lmao...

I highly doubt it lol.

It has to do with a group of people, easily.
Registered Member

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 11:07
I was obviously joking...lol
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 15 Jul 2012 - 11:07
HopNation wrote:I was obviously joking...lol

yeah i know, lol.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum