Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

+30
Grandmaster
knockmathers
Zwis
Fitzyy
liftthat
Mikesutt1212
Jeet
41OMaXiMuS
IllTentions
mickydz420
SFVigilante
adeem
BabySmacker
Kamikaze
Fiasco
CHA53
Frankie
proswervez
whufcwesthamunited
Chokey
Hyde
iScyko
dukeblue
AlwaysRaw
GangusKahn
STRANGEgenius
King
Buddie
User Name
34 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 9:44
Jeet wrote:It's stuck on 302 views lol

always happens with new videos.
Registered Member

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 9:47
Lol I was saying because he obviously bitched out and deleted the post.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 9:47
The new era of hip hop has begun.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 9:48
HopNation wrote:Lol I was saying because he obviously bitched out and deleted the post.

yeah i saw he deleted them
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 9:49
Everyone keep hitting twitter up. Currently trending
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 10:00
lol I just logged into twitter after a year to help out
CHA53
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 11:29
buddie wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Fiasco wrote:Ill Mind 4 more lyrical????? What????

not anymore lol.

They r the same lyrical way, like whuf the more listens the better.

Not feeling the beat, its pretty good at best.

The beat and video isn't as good as IMOH4, but the lyrics are far superior and more meaningful.
Really?? I always thought IMOH4s beat was so-so, but him rapping over it made it sound cool. The production on 5 IMO is otherworldly, & the video is tiiight.
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 11:32
I really liked the beat, lyrics, subject matter, etc... This was dope as fuck! Nice way to kick of Knock Madness, now if he can stay on track! This album is going to be perfection.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:20
The song is dope AF, maybe comes off as a little preachy but still dope nonetheless.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:26
This makes Ill Mind 4 look so juvenile and stupid. It's almost like Hopsin gained another 10 years of knowledge within the past 12 months. This shit is DOPE, best song of 2012 for me.

Only semi-negative thing I will say is that he needs to be very careful with this preachy attitude he's starting to get. Knock Madness is gonna get real old real fast if every song is about him telling us how to live our lives.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:34
"What do I think of Ill mind of Hopsin 5? It has a great message. The only problem I have would be 4 of the 5 names under the Funk Volume logo at the end who actively and shamelessly engage in and promote almost all of the activities and lifestyles that were condemned in the actual song. The hypocrisy of Funk Volume is gut wrenching. If Hopsin really believed all the shit he rapped about in that song he would dissolve his company, separate from Dame, and quit promoting Dizzy, SwizZz, and Benton immediately. Actions speak louder than words. #TurnItDown" - The Jokerr

TBH this is the same thing I 1st thought when I heard the song... I don't understand how he can promote Dizzy Wright & Jarren Benton if he honestly believes in the shit he raps about.

But w/e, fuck the politics for right now. The song was dope as hell.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:37
song was fucking dope, exceeded my expectations.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:40
I love his flow from 1:18 to 1:22
"Do you even have any goals aside from bagging these hoes, well let me guess - NO!"

DOPE!!!
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:43
the video has only been up for like 3 hours and he already has over 11,000 likes!
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:45
Lol, did anyone see the poster at 2:49 in the song. I found it on google images, this is it:

Ill Mind of Hopsin 5 Discussion Thread - Page 11 GN0249_bottom_shelf_poster_2

Haha
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:53
"They only in it for cheese
and any eye-witness can see,
they purposely making the innocent weak.

My existence on this planet is for you,
I aint only here to benefit me.
We need to make a change while there is still time,
it is hard and sometimes I struggle to reveal mine
I can guide you if you feel blind,
I just need you to journey into my ill mind"

Hopsin 5
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 12:59
yeah Whuf, your making me jizz with those lyrics.

NO HOMO.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:00
i rekon if he kept the piano throughout the whole song, the beat would be more dope.

But fuck those lyrics is just MOTHERFUCKING CRAZY.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:12
HopNation wrote:For Buddie....

http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
I played that exact website on my schools laptop. Hilarious
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:19
I don't like this song because I smoke a lot of weed and don't do anything.
jkjk i don't smoke.
I think this was a good song. Good enough to be an IMOH. Idk which I like more, IMOH 4 or 5. This makes 4 seem a little childish but they're both amazing.

One part of the song he's like "Why do all black people act like neadrathals" I was like "aww shit!!....wait....he's black...nvm"
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:30
AlwaysRaw wrote:I don't like this song because I smoke a lot of weed and don't do anything.
jkjk i don't smoke.
I think this was a good song. Good enough to be an IMOH. Idk which I like more, IMOH 4 or 5. This makes 4 seem a little childish but they're both amazing.

One part of the song he's like "Why do all black people act like neadrathals" I was like "aww shit!!....wait....he's black...nvm"

well my top 3 of Hopsin songs are...

1. Where Will i Go
2. Ill Mind 5
3. Ill Mind 4
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:I don't like this song because I smoke a lot of weed and don't do anything.
jkjk i don't smoke.

1. Where Will i Go
2. Ill Mind 5
3. Ill Mind 4

Yea Where Will I Go is a really good one. No one talks about it or gives credit to it.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:46
AlwaysRaw wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
jkjk i don't smoke.

1. Where Will i Go
2. Ill Mind 5
3. Ill Mind 4

Yea Where Will I Go is a really good one. No one talks about it or gives credit to it.

because Nocturnial Rainbows is overrated.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
jkjk i don't smoke.

1. Where Will i Go
2. Ill Mind 5
3. Ill Mind 4

We've been through this before. Nocturnal Rainbows is a beast of a song and it completely destroys Where Will I Go.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Wed 18 Jul 2012 - 13:52
STRANGEgenius wrote:
AlwaysRaw wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:
jkjk i don't smoke.

1. Where Will i Go
2. Ill Mind 5
3. Ill Mind 4

Nocturnal Rainbows is wack IMHO. I can't even listen to that song. Where Will I Go is my shit tho.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum