Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!) Empty NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!)

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 22:39
Check out this: http://fvforums.0fees.net/index.php

Were currently working out themes and stuff for the forum and I want to get feedback from more than the staff. Tell me what you think and if you would like this as the main board. If not, I can work out something else on another software. (PS. check that site on your mobile phone too, it has a GREAT mobile theme)
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!) Empty Re: NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!)

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:17
It is pretty nice actually. Everything is very clear. But that orange hurts my eyes for a few seconds to look at. I don't mind orange but you should make it slightly darker because it took me about 10 seconds for my eyes to properly adjust to it.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!) Empty Re: NEED FEEDBACK(Hopsin Forum related!)

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:28
I think the original layout we had was the best. And the orange is a bit much, I think red would be a lot better color choice. Also, if you could, we probably need a new picture with Jarren Benton added to it.

Another good idea would be to make a few different designs and let everyone on the site vote for which one they like best.
User Name
User Name
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:32
buddie wrote:I think the original layout we had was the best. And the orange is a bit much, I think red would be a lot better color choice. Also, if you could, we probably need a new picture with Jarren Benton added to it.

Another good idea would be to make a few different designs and let everyone on the site vote for which one they like best.

Thats another sick thing about Mybb. You can create unlimited different styles and users can optionally switch between them with quickness.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:35
User Name wrote:
buddie wrote:I think the original layout we had was the best. And the orange is a bit much, I think red would be a lot better color choice. Also, if you could, we probably need a new picture with Jarren Benton added to it.

Thats another sick thing about Mybb. You can create unlimited different styles and users can optionally switch between them with quickness.

sweet! Yeah I definetly do not like this design or the color. Orange just looks bad and corny imo. Red would probably be the best color considering Hopsin's main logo is red or maybe black with a little bit of orange. Have you only created that one style yet?
User Name
User Name
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:40
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:

sweet! Yeah I definetly do not like this design or the color. Orange just looks bad and corny imo. Red would probably be the best color considering Hopsin's main logo is red or maybe black with a little bit of orange. Have you only created that one style yet?

yes. i will create a theme with different colors quick. ill get back to you.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:41
User Name wrote:
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:

sounds good man!
User Name
User Name
Registered Member

Fri 29 Jun 2012 - 23:58
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:

sounds good man!

Go look. I did it quick, but that is what Red would look like.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 0:00
User Name wrote:
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:
buddie wrote:
User Name wrote:

sounds good man!

Go look. I did it quick, but that is what Red would look like.

It's a lot better than the orange one, that's for sure. I think the main thing is the picture, a new one with a red background would be beastly.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 3:47
its nice. Our first layout was still the best.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 4:27
STRANGEgenius wrote:its nice. Our first layout was still the best.

Yeah I wish it could back to that and just stay that way. Somebody should hit up Lewn for a dope forums cover. He'd make it look really sweet with all four of the FV members.
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 4:36
Guys, I still have the old theme from this place, it's just that I can't install it using the iPhone. It'll be done once I get back home.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 7:18
Frankie, I love you.

No homo.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 9:48
We can just alter the first one.. like use the same style but change a few stuff.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 13:35
The original theme is the best but I really like this! If this is the alternative I am pleased. Great work!
User Name
User Name
Registered Member

Sat 30 Jun 2012 - 17:42
Chokey wrote:The original theme is the best but I really like this! If this is the alternative I am pleased. Great work!
Which one are you pleased with? the FVForums one?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum