Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum! Empty Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum!

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 4:54
I thought this thread would be more relevant in this section tbh.

Would this now be classified the official hip-hop forum for Funk Volume/Hopsin now? Or still a fan site still? Seeing as Frankie said it himself that he wants to expand this forum not just for Hopsin but for Funk Volume in general, and now that Hopsin has signed up on here and all. Thoughts?
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum! Empty Re: Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum!

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 4:56
Funk Volume Section

Hopsin
Funk Volume
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum! Empty Re: Question for Hopsin and/or Staff on here Regarding this Forum!

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 5:08
I honestly don't know where this forum stands at right now, to be honest with you all.

And yes, I'm looking into a SwizZz and Funk Volume section for the forums too. Labeling this as the official Funk Volume/Hopsin forum is up to Hopsin himself and the other people he works with at this point. Thumbs Up

We'll just have to wait and see, I guess. I have no problem if this stays a fan forum for the most part. It's just great to see dedicated Funk Volume fans on here. This forum was long-overdue for Hopsin.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 5:13
its a official forum site for funk volume to me.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 6:26
STRANGEgenius wrote:its a official forum site for funk volume to me.

exactly this
Anonymous

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 7:37
liftthat wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:its a official forum site for funk volume to me.

exactly this

Word.

Would be dope tho to hear what Hopsin himself has to say about this.
rollin4em
Registered Member

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 8:20
yea I don't really see funk volume making there own forum anytime soon so for now I would deff consider this one the official one
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 10:07
www.funkvolume.com is the official site u feel me
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 12:04
Arkade wrote:www.funkvolume.com is the official site u feel me

no i dont feel you.
Higher Living
Higher Living
Registered Member

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 16:38
I think it is www.MyFunkVolume.com
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 11 Oct 2011 - 20:06
Higher Living wrote:I think it is www.MyFunkVolume.com
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum