Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

"Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum? Empty "Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum?

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 8:55
Thoughts? Just so we can discuss SwizZz in there, and along with who you think should get signed to FK! And, for future Funk Volume artists.
Anonymous

"Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum? Empty Re: "Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum?

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 8:58
Agreed with this tbh.
Anonymous

"Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum? Empty Re: "Funk Volume Artists" Subforum Inside the "Hopsin" Forum?

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:12
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
Frankie
Administrator
https://twitter.com/HopsinForums

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:18
Was meaning to get around to this. Thumbs Up
Anonymous

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:27
Hell yeah!
Anonymous

Mon 17 Oct 2011 - 9:45
good work.
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 8:28
Only makes sense.. I have mates that are more fans of SwizZz than Hop so I'm sure it should help the growth of the community
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Oct 2011 - 11:58
Haywire wrote:Only makes sense.. I have mates that are more fans of SwizZz than Hop so I'm sure it should help the growth of the community

fuck awsome thread i love SwiZzZ HOpsin and him got completly diffrent Style'z i could honestly say SwiZzZ should do his own album fuck this mixtape shit,i am hopeing SwiZzZ duz drop an Album i would Get his GMS shit coz its strait dope but SWIZZLE DROPING AN ALBUM WOULD ROCK FV's WORLD
Haywire
Haywire
Registered Member

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 6:57
fuck awsome thread i love SwiZzZ HOpsin and him got completly diffrent Style'z i could honestly say SwiZzZ should do his own album fuck this mixtape shit,i am hopeing SwiZzZ duz drop an Album i would Get his GMS shit coz its strait dope but SWIZZLE DROPING AN ALBUM WOULD ROCK FV's WORLD

That would be straight fire! He tackles tracks from a whole new angle. When I met SwizZz i told him his song Kush and Loyalty are my favourite songs to get high too, how many artists can you say that too!? Loving it lol Big Grin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 20 Oct 2011 - 6:59
Haywire wrote:

That would be straight fire! He tackles tracks from a whole new angle. When I met SwizZz i told him his song Kush and Loyalty are my favourite songs to get high too, how many artists can you say that too!? Loving it lol Big Grin

LOL. i dont do drugs

i just told him that the pick up line "girl jack me of with 2 hands double dribble" worked on my GF Sly
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum