Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
xmantez
Registered Member

Contacting Funk Volume/Hopsin Empty Contacting Funk Volume/Hopsin

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:15
Hey guys if anyone here can get in contact with either hopsin or funk volume better than I can it would be grateful.

My friend lost his ticket for the manchester show on friday however he emailed funk volume with proof of purchase etc and they said they would get him in somehowand to hit them up closer to the gig. It's getting closer to the gig and we have messaged them many times and we still have no reply. My friend isn't sure whether or not to come with me to the gig now.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

-Tom
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Contacting Funk Volume/Hopsin Empty Re: Contacting Funk Volume/Hopsin

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:16
If they don't respond before the show, just have your friend print the e-mail and take it with you guys. I don't think it would be hard to catch one of them outside the venue before the show starts. Show them the e-mail and I'm sure all will be fine.

Last edited by 41OMaXiMuS on Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:22; edited 1 time in total
xmantez
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:21
Yeah we where thinking of just turning up, but I don't know the chances of catching one of them before the show, we were gonna go early like
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:23
xmantez wrote:Yeah we where thinking of just turning up, but I don't know the chances of catching one of them before the show, we were gonna go early like

If you go early you should easily catch them. Did you try reaching out to Hopsin on FB & Twitter?
xmantez
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:25
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
xmantez wrote:Yeah we where thinking of just turning up, but I don't know the chances of catching one of them before the show, we were gonna go early like

If you go early you should easily catch them. Did you try reaching out to Hopsin on FB & Twitter?

Yeah, me and by friend have messaged an tweeted to them quite a few times
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:27
xmantez wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

We have a group chat on FB that he joins sometimes. Maybe I can ask him for you there... I can remind him of the situation and hopefully it sparks his memory. No promises though. Whats your friends name / e-mail address?
xmantez
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:31
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
xmantez wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

We have a group chat on FB that he joins sometimes. Maybe I can ask him for you there... I can remind him of the situation and hopefully it sparks his memory. No promises though. Whats your friends name / e-mail address?

Dooten-dave@hotmail.co.uk is the email that he used and his name is dave

Thanks for the advice and help, Much appreciated.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 18:41
xmantez wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
xmantez wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

Dooten-dave@hotmail.co.uk is the email that he used and his name is dave

Thanks for the advice and help, Much appreciated.

No problem. I'll let you know if I have any success.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 5 Nov 2012 - 19:51
41OMaXiMuS wrote:

DO you know how early the FV crew should be there? The show starts at 8. And would that be a meet and greet or just a normal chat? Tbh I don't know much about meet and greets, like I don't know if you have to pay for it and if they do it before or after the show and I don't know what to expect (if it is like a big queue of people lining up to get something signed by hop/dizzy or a chance to just chat and chat and chat).

I know Hop and Dizzy are both doing a freestyle on Tim Westwood TV before (not sure what time) so I may try and find where Tim Westwood TV is filmed and try and catch Hop and Dizzy there too. But i got no idea where in London this is and what time it is happening.
xmantez
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 9:44
Any luck ?
Katz Inf Gang
Katz Inf Gang
Registered Member
http://www.infgang.com

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 9:52
Hopsin goes outside of the venue pretty much every show to skateboard with the fans. If nothing else, that should be a good time to catch him. But Dame also seems to walk in and out of the venue constantly before and during the show.
xmantez
Registered Member

Tue 6 Nov 2012 - 18:31
Katz Inf Gang wrote:Hopsin goes outside of the venue pretty much every show to skateboard with the fans. If nothing else, that should be a good time to catch him. But Dame also seems to walk in and out of the venue constantly before and during the show.

Yeah man I'm just hoping I catch someone from FV haha
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum