Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

+11
Hyde
AwesomeMan0710
STRANGEgenius
King
Chokey
GangusKahn
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Evan Kettler
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
liftthat
41OMaXiMuS
15 posters
Go down
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:25
Teleport wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Dizzy Wright is nowhere near as good as 2Pac or Kendrick Lamar. I'm sorry but it's true. Kendrick is years and years ahead of Dizzy. But I respect them both
This. Dizzy has some potential but he would get fucking slaughtered lyrically by K dot. People also have to stop thinking of Tupac as a god. He was the best in his time and compared to todays rappers, still would be fucking amazing, but there are those who have reached his level AND surpassed it. He isn't a deity, just a dude who was ahead of his time who got lit up.
This.
Zwis
Zwis
Banned Member

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac - Page 2 Empty Re: Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:49
DIZYY IS THE NEXT PAC, SAME MESSAGE, SAME LIFE STORY, SAME MOTIVATION , SAME GRIND, SHIT LOADS OF SONGS
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:54
Zwis wrote:DIZYY IS THE NEXT PAC, SAME MESSAGE, SAME LIFE STORY, SAME MOTIVATION , SAME GRIND, SHIT LOADS OF SONGS
SwizZz 1 This is one of the most cancerous posts I've seen on this forum. All caps, misspellings, and saying that Dizzy Wright is as good as Tupac. Excuse me, I'm gonna go kill myself.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:12
Teleport wrote:
Zwis wrote:DIZYY IS THE NEXT PAC, SAME MESSAGE, SAME LIFE STORY, SAME MOTIVATION , SAME GRIND, SHIT LOADS OF SONGS
SwizZz 1 This is one of the most cancerous posts I've seen on this forum. All caps, misspellings, and saying that Dizzy Wright is as good as Tupac. Excuse me, I'm gonna go kill myself.

LOL. Hopsin 3

He must have went to the same English classes as Dizzy.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 1:32
Teleport wrote:
Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac - Page 2 3497625904 This is one of the most cancerous posts I've seen on this forum. All caps, misspellings, and saying that Dizzy Wright is as good as Tupac. Excuse me, I'm gonna go kill myself.
hahahahaahahha!!!
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 6:59
Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac - Page 2 60s-spiderman-that-post-gave-me-cancer
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 7:11
he is just influenced by pac, as alot of people. he just wants to make music that is positive and not about killing ppl and hoes. no way will there ever be ANOTHER pac. but there are poeple who are standing up and fighting for what he believed in.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 8:11
Hop Sadness wrote:
Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac - Page 2 60s-spiderman-that-post-gave-me-cancer

AAHAHAHAHA, TOOK THE WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 21:33
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Hop Sadness wrote:

AAHAHAHAHA, TOOK THE WORDS OUTTA MY MOUTH.
Day 2 of chemotherapy. Why did you have to post that Zwis, WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Tue 31 Jul 2012 - 23:06
Kendrick is more like 2pac then Dizzy.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum