Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

+11
Hyde
AwesomeMan0710
STRANGEgenius
King
Chokey
GangusKahn
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Evan Kettler
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
liftthat
41OMaXiMuS
15 posters
Go down
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac Empty Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:24
Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac, and so do most of his fans.

Discuss... and let's try not to rage in this thread though, lol.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac Empty Re: Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:35
But how can Dizzy think he's the next 2Pac if Kendrick Lamar thinks he is the next 2Pac?

inb4 2Pac battle.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac Empty Re: Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:37
liftthat wrote:But how can Dizzy think he's the next 2Pac if Kendrick Lamar thinks he is the next 2Pac?

inb4 2Pac battle.

They must from into a Voltron rapper: Kendrick Wright or Dizzy Lamar
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:44
Dizzy Wright is nowhere near as good as 2Pac or Kendrick Lamar. I'm sorry but it's true. Kendrick is years and years ahead of Dizzy. But I respect them both
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:48
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Dizzy Wright is nowhere near as good as 2Pac or Kendrick Lamar. I'm sorry but it's true. Kendrick is years and years ahead of Dizzy. But I respect them both

Yup, that was pretty much my point... I just didn't want to be the one to say it, lol.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:53
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Dizzy Wright is nowhere near as good as 2Pac or Kendrick Lamar. I'm sorry but it's true. Kendrick is years and years ahead of Dizzy. But I respect them both

Yup, that was pretty much my point... I just didn't want to be the one to say it, lol.

LOL, yeh they're pretty much incomparable
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:54
Theres a reason why underground artists are underground lol
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 18:58
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:Theres a reason why underground artists are underground lol

Because they can't (or don't choose to) make bangers or pop songs? Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac Oblivious
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:06
liftthat wrote:

Because they can't (or don't choose to) make bangers or pop songs? Dizzy Wright thinks he is the next Tupac Oblivious

Exactly :)

"they can't (or don't choose to)"

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

That's why their underground and that's why we need to support them so they get better and then maybe they can one day
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:07
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
liftthat wrote:

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

That's why their underground and that's why we need to support them so they get better and then maybe they can one day
technician I think you misunderstood his point because hopsin is underground so your outlook is confusing
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:09
Evan Kettler wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
liftthat wrote:

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

technician I think you misunderstood his point because hopsin is underground so your outlook is confusing

Hopsin chooses to purposefully not make an industry style song.

I have essays of lyrics to prove this, for example:

"I'm sick of the radio playing all these faggot teens. Keep it real show me something ill that I haven't seen"
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:17
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

I'm not sure if you're implying making a pop/banger song takes talent?
Those songs (most of them) consist of shit lyrics & a bumping beat.

Dizzy or SwizZz can't make songs like these?

Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:19
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
liftthat wrote:

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

"I'm sick of the radio playing all these faggot teens. Keep it real show me something ill that I haven't seen"
yeah exactly. The fundamental issue is that your average listener is not willing to or able to immerse themselves in music on an intellectual level. There is nothing wrong with being underground IF your goal is to push intellectual boundaries and better something worthwhile through your music.
Evan Kettler
Evan Kettler
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:23
Liftthat I think it does take skill oftentimes. Te issue is that the flagship artist is often not the source of or betrays the direction which the skill should be focused. It's like landing a triple backflip onto somebody's face while wearing army boots. Tons of skill...questionable integrity
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:29
Dizzy's lyrics aren't on 2pac or Kendrick's levels clearly. Not trying to bash on Dizzy but that was a dumb cocky statement more like far fetched dreams than reality. Hopefully with the guidance of Hopsin and other artists he will develop into that 2pac type of comparison as an Artist and produce this type of music that will actually have some sort of relevance between Pac and himself i just don't see it
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 19:40
I think the positive message part is the only thing they have in common...Which is rare to find in hip hop...Most rap is about bad shit, or shit that doesn't matter...I think that's why you hear that from his fans.

Tupac was on his own level...No one will ever be there imo...Tupac was way more aggressive verbally too.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:35
GangusKahn wrote:I think the positive message part is the only thing they have in common...Which is rare to find in hip hop...Most rap is about bad shit, or shit that doesn't matter...I think that's why you hear that from his fans.

Tupac was on his own level...No one will ever be there imo...Tupac was way more aggressive verbally too.

Agreed. Especially the part about Tupac being more aggressive verbally.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:42
Everyones the fucking next pac. And look who makes most money, best contract, world touring? Lil Wayne with YMCMB. Be yourself and reach the top - bad or good artist it doesn't matter.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 22:41
Dizzy is not like Tupac skill wise but they do have a lot in common, in other words they're the same "breed" of rappers with different lives if that makes sense..

Some people think when you compare rappers that you mean they're up to par with each other.. not always the case though.

Tupac and Dizzy are VERY alike, not exactly the same obviously but if you say they're nothing alike you should look at the overall picture not just the talent and the legacy..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 4:42
Dizzy is good but he is nowhere near Pac.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 5:43
I don't find it dumb. If he said he's the next 2pac, that doesn't specifically mean he thinks he reached that level right now. while it might not be believable for him to be on 2pac's skill level, his subject matter and influence on his listeners are at the very least a close match to 2pac. If dizzy died in a few years by shooting, best believe he would have affected tons of people's lives with his message.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 6:16
STRANGEgenius wrote:Dizzy is good but he is nowhere near Pac.
King wrote:Dizzy is not like Tupac skill wise but they do have a lot in common, in other words they're the same "breed" of rappers with different lives if that makes sense..

Some people think when you compare rappers that you mean they're up to par with each other.. not always the case though.

Tupac and Dizzy are VERY alike, not exactly the same obviously but if you say they're nothing alike you should look at the overall picture not just the talent and the legacy..
lol..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 3 Mar 2012 - 6:33
lol yeah if you put like that, you are right.
Hyde
Hyde
Banned Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 18:54
This. Dizzy has some potential but he would get fucking slaughtered lyrically by K dot. People also have to stop thinking of Tupac as a god. He was the best in his time and compared to todays rappers, still would be fucking amazing, but there are those who have reached his level AND surpassed it. He isn't a deity, just a dude ahead of his time who got lit up.

Last edited by Teleport on Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 23:46; edited 1 time in total
Hop Sadness
Hop Sadness
Registered Member

Mon 30 Jul 2012 - 19:24
Evan Kettler wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Evan Kettler wrote:
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
liftthat wrote:

Dizzy Wright can't
SwizZz can't

yeah exactly. The fundamental issue is that your average listener is not willing to or able to immerse themselves in music on an intellectual level.
Then how is Kendrick getting so famous?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum