Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

+24
CHA53
Kamikaze
Hesky
rollin4em
Reidy
King
AwesomeMan0710
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Buddie
BabySmacker
EscapeTheFate
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Stupified
theungod
Blaze
TheRealFakeHopsin
GangusKahn
adeem
41OMaXiMuS
Trimss
Lello
gvg
STRANGEgenius
28 posters
Go down
Stupified
Stupified
Registered Member

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne... - Page 3 Empty Re: Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 18:47
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:
Hopsin: yo did you call pal?

Fuckin lol'd.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne... - Page 3 Empty Re: Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 19:15
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Personally I don't care if Hopsin does a song with Eminem anymore. Eminem has changed too much. Old Slim Shady + Hopsin collab would have been godly tho.

i have pointed that out.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 20:30
STRANGEgenius wrote:
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Personally I don't care if Hopsin does a song with Eminem anymore. Eminem has changed too much. Old Slim Shady + Hopsin collab would have been godly tho.

TECH N9NE

We know, dude... we know.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 20:33
41OMaXiMuS wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

TECH N9NE

We know, dude... we know.

lmfao lmfao Thumbs Up
Hesky
Hesky
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 21:33
Joining the tour seems the most likely.

I hope it's something bigger, though!
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 22:09
Breaking news: Hopsin just said Tech, Eminem, and Brotha Lynch Hung will be doing a song together for Tech's new album

jk... should seen the looks on you guys' faces lol
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:30
^ I was on Hop twitter and didn't see a damn thing, I read this post, refreshed the paged, then saw you were trolling and felt dumb.

I hate you tbh lmao.
adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 23:40
What if it's just something like Tech is gonna perform live where Hop lives and wants Hop to come out to perform "Am I a psycho?" live with him.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 1:38
Trimss wrote:^ I was on Hop twitter and didn't see a damn thing, I read this post, refreshed the paged, then saw you were trolling and felt dumb.

I hate you tbh lmao.

I never edited the original post lmao LOL
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 1:53
Funk Volume- Going up to the MTV offices in Santa Monica with Hopsin today. Gotta let them know about The FV Train. It is REAL...lol. Turn it up!!! #independentgrind

hmm
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 17:42
King wrote:
Funk Volume- Going up to the MTV offices in Santa Monica with Hopsin today. Gotta let them know about The FV Train. It is REAL...lol. Turn it up!!! #independentgrind

hmm
tech probably hooked him up to get one of hops videos on MTV.. possibly hop madness.
CHA53
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:09
HopsinIsDope wrote:
King wrote:

hmm
tech probably hooked him up to get one of hops videos on MTV.. possibly hop madness.
Well Hop said it's going to be a controversal thing, so if it does air on MTV, would Hopsin have to change the song & video for that to happen...?
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:13
HopsinIsDope wrote:
King wrote:

hmm
Yes, thats what I was thinking.
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 19:17

Well Hop said it's going to be a controversal thing, so if it does air on MTV, would Hopsin have to change the song & video for that to happen...?
All I know is that they well censor whatever they consider a curse.. which can be A LOT.
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:00
King wrote:
All I know is that they well censor whatever they consider a curse.. which can be A LOT.
its worth it imo.
Planet
Registered Member

Sat 4 Feb 2012 - 20:02
#1Fan wrote:
King wrote:
its worth it imo.
I agree its extremely worth it. That would be a huge push for hop.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 0:31
If its tht MTV thing, then fuck Tech loves hopsin...
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Sun 5 Feb 2012 - 0:36
STRANGEgenius wrote:If its tht MTV thing, then fuck Tech loves hopsin...
I Agree LOL
funkinhopsin
funkinhopsin
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 3:23
Tech recently tweeted about being on a new "Strange Clouds" Remix...could B.o.B, Hop, and Tech recombine on this track?! Would be good exposure for Hop but doubtful that he will be on it since this songs all about smokin and drinking haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 3:33
smoking and drinking are all his songs?

smfh...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 3:39
Yes, but remember what MTV did to the Am I A Psycho video's views. MTV isn't what it used to be, and more people look at videos on youtube than MTV anyway
Arkade
Arkade
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 4:41
buddie wrote:Yes, but remember what MTV did to the Am I A Psycho video's views. MTV isn't what it used to be, and more people look at videos on youtube than MTV anyway

agreed
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 5:46
STRANGEgenius wrote:smoking and drinking are all his songs?

smfh...

gawd damn. re-read what he said lol.

tbh, fuck MTV. They won't help Hop out that much. He should stick to the way he's doing things he now.

Most people don't watch MTV2 or their music channels, most people don't go onto the website. The only way they'd help is if they put him on their main channel in the middle of the day.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 6:38
iSmackBabies666 wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:smoking and drinking are all his songs?

smfh...

gawd damn. re-read what he said lol.

tbh, fuck MTV. They won't help Hop out that much. He should stick to the way he's doing things he now.

Most people don't watch MTV2 or their music channels, most people don't go onto the website. The only way they'd help is if they put him on their main channel in the middle of the day.

fuck me dead im goin blind, i completely missed the T.

Sorry funkinhopsin !
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Chicka Chicka Mr Davey
Registered Member

Tue 7 Feb 2012 - 6:49

This ^^^^^^

you guys need to stop being off with the Fairy's
oh yeah an Eminem & Tech & Hopsin track would be awsome
oh yeah maybe Tech's going to be best man at Hopsin's and SwiZzZ's wedding
jesus if Eminem wanted to find Hopsin Eminem would alredy be knocking on his door
Em's got that much money why would he go threw one person to find another person
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum