Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

+24
CHA53
Kamikaze
Hesky
rollin4em
Reidy
King
AwesomeMan0710
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Buddie
BabySmacker
EscapeTheFate
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Stupified
theungod
Blaze
TheRealFakeHopsin
GangusKahn
adeem
41OMaXiMuS
Trimss
Lello
gvg
STRANGEgenius
28 posters
Go down
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne... - Page 2 Empty Re: Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 19:25
But now let's get back to reality... hahaha
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne... - Page 2 Empty Re: Something big about to happen with Hopsin/Tech N9ne...

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 20:09
meh
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 20:14
lol Hopsin on WWC 2? Thats out of the question...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:36
I don't think it's an Em collab. Tech most likely wants to do a song with Em by himself. It's most likely an invite to tour with him, or another collab song.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:40
"SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL SON!!'

Nahh they wouldnt hold this secret for a collabo.

I think Tech would want more then Em on a collabo, i remember his trying to put Lynch on 1 with him...
theungod
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/platko1

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:41
buddie wrote:I don't think it's an Em collab. Tech most likely wants to do a song with Em by himself. It's most likely an invite to tour with him, or another collab song.
I'm thinking..on tour aswll
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:44
STRANGEgenius wrote:"SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL SON!!'

I think Tech would want more then Em on a collabo, i remember his trying to put Lynch on 1 with him...

Well, I don't think it's a tour because Hop has to have time to finish Knock Madness. It couldn't be a collab cd because Tech and Hop are working on releasing their own shit right now. And you're right, they wouldn't be this exicted about a collab unless it was with some big artist (Eminem, Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Crooked I, etc.)

I'd bet my money on a Tech, Yelawolf, and Hopsin collab as of now. Let's see if i'm right Big Grin
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:55
buddie wrote:

Well, I don't think it's a tour because Hop has to have time to finish Knock Madness. It couldn't be a collab cd because Tech and Hop are working on releasing their own shit right now. And you're right, they wouldn't be this exicted about a collab unless it was with some big artist (Eminem, Yelawolf, Joe Budden, Crooked I, etc.)

I'd bet my money on a Tech, Yelawolf, and Hopsin collab as of now. Let's see if i'm right Big Grin

Hmm maybe. but Tech didnt go this crazy when he got Yela on WWC.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 2 Feb 2012 - 22:58
STRANGEgenius wrote:
buddie wrote:

Hmm maybe. but Tech didnt go this crazy when he got Yela on WWC.

Yeah, but he knows Hop would because that's his favorite artist right now, and it's the person he wants to collab with the most besides Em
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 1:25
This is the phone conversation that took place and how.

*Hopsin sees 15 missed calls and 28 unread E-Mails from admin@strangemusicinc.net*
Hopsin: *oh shiiittttt. (grabs phone, rings tech n9ne)*
Tech: yo whattup
Hopsin: yo did you call pal?
Tech: yeh nigga you cool to talk?
Hopsin: yeye
Tech: I wanna get you the recognition you need because I like you kid you're different. Have you changed your mind about signing with us?
Hopsin: I appreciate that but I'm sorry man I'm doing my thing with funk volume plus I've got other artists on there aswell
Tech: ah cool im looking for a collab on a track on my 2012 album. Wanna jump on that shit?
Hopsin: of course man
Tech: good and because I want you to do well I'm gonna put a word through to Fontana to get funk volume a distribution deal. Know what I'm sizzlin?
Hopsin: wow a distribution deal? Thanks man
Tech: it's all good my nigga. Hit me up on twitter later yeh?
Hopsin: okay man and thanks again I appreciate it
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 1:40
OR
Really unlikely but Tech done a song with Em and he asked him to feature on Hopsins album and Em agreed
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 1:57
gvg wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:looks like Tech couldnt reach Hop for a while, and Hop finally called him.

SHITS ABOUT TO GET REAL

is just making me wonder a collabo album?

fuck gettin pumped

Something tells me Tech got a hold of Em and wants to get Hopsin on the possible track as well....my six sense is kicking in...

OMFG....BRO....THAT WOULD BE LIEK A FUCKING DREAM
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 2:29
* Tech hooked Hopsin up with a dope collab (Eminem,yelawolf.. ect)
* Tech is going on tour with Hopsin.
* Hopsin made XXL 2012 freshmen list.
* Something "Am i a psycho" related.
* Hopsin is nominated for something.
* Deal between Funkvolume and strange was made.

A LOT of possibilities including the ones above..
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 2:43
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:OR
Really unlikely but Tech done a song with Em and he asked him to feature on Hopsins album and Em agreed

hahahahahaha what a great joke man! Maybe someday LOL
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 3:38
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ wrote:This is the phone conversation that took place and how.

*Hopsin sees 15 missed calls and 28 unread E-Mails from admin@strangemusicinc.net*
Hopsin: *oh shiiittttt. (grabs phone, rings tech n9ne)*
Tech: yo whattup
Hopsin: yo did you call pal?
Tech: yeh nigga you cool to talk?
Hopsin: yeye
Tech: I wanna get you the recognition you need because I like you kid you're different. Have you changed your mind about signing with us?
Hopsin: I appreciate that but I'm sorry man I'm doing my thing with funk volume plus I've got other artists on there aswell
Tech: ah cool im looking for a collab on a track on my 2012 album. Wanna jump on that shit?
Hopsin: of course man
Tech: good and because I want you to do well I'm gonna put a word through to Fontana to get funk volume a distribution deal. Know what I'm sizzlin?
Hopsin: wow a distribution deal? Thanks man
Tech: it's all good my nigga. Hit me up on twitter later yeh?
Hopsin: okay man and thanks again I appreciate it

not enough sizzlin's, and tech never asks twice about signing with us.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 6:59
or it could be Hop on Klusterfuk...?

but i highly doubt that.
Trimss
Trimss
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 9:32
What if..

Eminem called Tech to say:

"Sorry bro! I couldnt do that so lonely track. But here's a track for my next album, keep it secret.

Btw, could you get that crazy guy with the white lenses to jump in this song too? Thanks man!"

Okay, now i'm going to cry becaues it'll never happen. see ya Sad
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 9:40
lol, imagine em did a verse in his shady ways, when he rapped about sick shit and then lynch jumped on the 4th verse, Seven jumps on the beat.

It would be the greatest song in history...
Reidy
Reidy
Registered Member
http://newlifemusicgroup.bandcamp.com/album/a-new-beginning

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:27
If there is a God, there will be an Eminem/Tech N9ne/Hopsin song

but... I feel like a tour with Tech is more likely... I think Hopsin would have posted "brb, fapping to the news tech just gave me" if it had to do with Em

BUT I'm hoping Tech told B.o.B to hit up Eminem (since I'm guessing it's easier for B.o.B to get ahold of Em since they did two songs together so far) for a collab
rollin4em
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:27
if Em was on a collab with Tech and hop I can't help thinking Eminem would disappoint me on it but he had some great collabs before recovery dropped so I'll have to wait and see
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 10:37
a modern day version of this??

but with Hopsin...

adeem
adeem
Registered Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 15:36
Let's stop being unrealistic. It's either that Hop is gonna tour with Tech or that they're gonna collab on KM/Tech's next album.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 15:40
Personally I don't care if Hopsin does a song with Eminem anymore. Eminem has changed too much. Old Slim Shady + Hopsin collab would have been godly tho.
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
ƮƎƇHƝƗƇƗAƝ
Banned Member

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 16:34
adeem wrote:Let's stop being unrealistic. It's either that Hop is gonna tour with Tech or that they're gonna collab on KM/Tech's next album.

your signature is fuckin scary dude
Blaze
Registered Member
http://www.hopsinforums.com/u595

Fri 3 Feb 2012 - 16:38
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Personally I don't care if Hopsin does a song with Eminem anymore. Eminem has changed too much. Old Slim Shady + Hopsin collab would have been godly tho.
I agree 100%
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum