Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS

+9
Chokey
Jeet
mickydz420
Grandmaster
AwesomeMan0710
King
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Kamikaze
STRANGEgenius
13 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS Empty HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 9:40
Underground sensation Hopsin recently joined us on the Strange Music Podcast for a live interview regarding his recent XXL Freshmen cover, his work on “Am I A Psycho?”, and his relationship with Strange Music. In case you didn’t tune in, here’s what you missed.

In this brief interview segment, Hopsin addressed his relationship with Tech N9ne and discussed his plans to tap the Kansas City King for an appearance on his next album, Knock Madness. Hopsin also tackled the always popular question of whether or not he will sign to Strange Music.

Source
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS Empty Re: HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 9:40
OHH FUCK YEAH :D
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS Empty Re: HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 16:40
FUCK YEAH! HOPSIN CONFIRMS TECH N9NE FOR KNOCK MADNESS 4257297559
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 17:47
damn i seen this yesterday but it said he said all this in the interview the other day which I guess I didn't hear clearly? Tech is gonna help Funk Volume's buzz to completely blow through the roof. I was thinking when or if Hopsin, SwizZz, and Dizzy go on tour to Kansas they will probably have tech come out i hope someone else like brotha lynch or at least stevie stone jump on the track or another track off of KM. I am sure more and more technicians will turn into FV fans over time
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 17:57
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:damn i seen this yesterday but it said he said all this in the interview the other day which I guess I didn't hear clearly? Tech is gonna help Funk Volume's buzz to completely blow through the roof. I was thinking when or if Hopsin, SwizZz, and Dizzy go on tour to Kansas they will probably have tech come out i hope someone else like brotha lynch or at least stevie stone jump on the track or another track off of KM. I am sure more and more technicians will turn into FV fans over time

I think half of Hopsins fans are technicians right now lol.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 18:03
King wrote:
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:damn i seen this yesterday but it said he said all this in the interview the other day which I guess I didn't hear clearly? Tech is gonna help Funk Volume's buzz to completely blow through the roof. I was thinking when or if Hopsin, SwizZz, and Dizzy go on tour to Kansas they will probably have tech come out i hope someone else like brotha lynch or at least stevie stone jump on the track or another track off of KM. I am sure more and more technicians will turn into FV fans over time

I mean yeah that's true but you know their is a lot of people out there that haven't heard of hopsin because their not deep enough into music you know what i mean. The more music he releases the more people will notice especially people who haven't gave Hop and FV a real chance or just haven't noticed them really.. idk SwizZz 1
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 21:23
King is right, but you might be right as well.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 10 Mar 2012 - 23:12
Sick.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:43
King wrote:

Hopsin fanbase: 70% Technitions, 50% Juggalos, 99% old school fans, 10% Teenage girls, 60% Teenage boys.
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:51
im still hoping for STRANGE VOLUME tour..or a FUNK STRANGE tour...

all people from both labels would be soo dopee
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:52
King Suicide wrote:Hopsin fanbase: 70% Technitions, 50% Juggalos, 99% old school fans, 10% Teenage girls, 60% Teenage boys.
Wait, what?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 22:53
Jeet wrote:
King Suicide wrote:Hopsin fanbase: 70% Technitions, 50% Juggalos, 99% old school fans, 10% Teenage girls, 60% Teenage boys.
Wait, what?

It is true.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 23:20
that doesn't even add up lol
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 20 Jul 2012 - 23:33
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:

Hopsin fanbase: 70% Technitions, 50% Juggalos, 99% old school fans, 10% Teenage girls, 60% Teenage boys.
Used to be 100% hip hoppers...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 2:49
Technicians listen to good music, but 90% of them are retarded assholes.
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Sat 21 Jul 2012 - 7:32
Jeet wrote:that doesn't even add up lol

I didn't do it like a pie chart, I did it as a survey.
iScyko
iScyko
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 4:20
mickydz420 wrote:im still hoping for STRANGE VOLUME tour..or a FUNK STRANGE tour...

Lol how bout STRANGE FUNK.. ew lol.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 10:41
STRANGEgenius wrote:Technicians listen to good music, but 90% of them are retarded assholes.
Don't even get me started on eminem's fans..
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 11:53
iScyko wrote:
mickydz420 wrote:im still hoping for STRANGE VOLUME tour..or a FUNK STRANGE tour...

Strange Volume Hopsin 2
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 14:26
Strange Funk
sounds like a hipster band lol
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 14:32
King Suicide wrote:
King wrote:

And 100% of them are white as well
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:29
I'm sick of people talkin about technicians and juggalos like they think they are a part of some kind of fuckin inbred white trash fuckin hillbilly gang...Get over your fanboy gimmick and just listen to music like normal people...Fuck anyone who needs to put a label like that above their head to make them feel more validated when listening to the music they jerk off and obsess over.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 17:38
GangusKahn wrote:I'm sick of people talkin about technicians and juggalos like they think they are a part of some kind of fuckin inbred white trash fuckin hillbilly gang...Get over your fanboy gimmick and just listen to music like normal people...Fuck anyone who needs to put a label like that above their head to make them feel more validated when listening to the music they jerk off and obsess over.

^ Total rage comment lol... but in all honesty, I would have to agree 100%. I just don't see the need to label myself as anything. I'm just me. I'm pretty sure people join these groups just to be a part of something bigger than themselves... to feel important. It's silly... even technicians. C'mon dude... Tech N9ne does NOT need your help. And while he may appreciate you guys, at the end of the day, he doesn't REALLY give a fuck. I just think people could find better ways to occupy their mind.

Thread Successfully Derailed
mickydz420
mickydz420
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jul 2012 - 21:36
iScyko wrote:

Who knows? it might happen. Hopsins and Techs album both drop around the same time i think...
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum