Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Hopsin Thanks Tech N9ne Empty Hopsin Thanks Tech N9ne

Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 4:00
Hopsin Thanks Tech N9ne Hopps

With the official music video for “Am I A Psycho?” making its debut on MTV2 Sucker Free Sunday, Hopsin was able to make a dream come true and he’s making sure the world knows.

After making a strong impression on Technicians everywhere, Hopsin found his way to Tech N9ne’s All 6′s And 7′s along with B.o.B for “Am I A Psycho?”. Following months of anticipation, the official music video made its worldwide premiere on the Sucker Free countdown this past weekend. The video quickly became the #1 music video on MTV.com and it seemed like everyone online was buzzing about Hopsin’s appearance. Making sure he gave credit where it was due, Hopsin took to his official Facebook page to share his excitement and celebrate the release of the video:

“Thanks tech n9ne! I appreciate everything homie! You enhanced everything that I have going on. MTV is huge for me. Its Been a dream of mine since 11th grade and it finally happened yesterday. My moms real proud if me.”

With such an incredible rise to fame, the underground emcee can now bask in the MTV spotlight thanks to Tech N9ne’s hit collaboration. Could there be more on the way from Hopsin and Tech N9ne? Stay tuned!

http://blog.therealtechn9ne.com/2012/01/tech-n9ne/hopsin-responds-to-am-i-a-psycho-premiere/
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Hopsin Thanks Tech N9ne Empty Re: Hopsin Thanks Tech N9ne

Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 4:07
Its crazy how fast he's getting around...Seems like shit is just starting to blow up for him.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 5:04
GangusKahn wrote:Its crazy how fast he's getting around...Seems like shit is just starting to blow up for him.

yeah defiantly.

Attack of The Underground.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 24 Jan 2012 - 18:22
lol i try to get everyone to listen to him most people who listen to real rap say hes just as good as slim or even better already hes blowing up.. I hope tech n9ne is featured on Knock Madness. I heard Tech N9ne and twista are doing a mixtape im sure that will be a good spot for a feature from hopsin.
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 20:34
Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!!! I'm so fucking proud of him and I ain't even his dad
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum