Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Anonymous

Tyler Diss and Hopsin's Future? Empty Tyler Diss and Hopsin's Future?

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 15:34
thoughts on this? i honestly think it was a good move, he's gotten a pretty good reaction from his fans and media such as thisis50.com ect.

what do u think?
Anonymous

Tyler Diss and Hopsin's Future? Empty Re: Tyler Diss and Hopsin's Future?

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 15:37
I thought it was pretty dope. Wasn't feelin' the dressing up tho haha!
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 15:37
LMFAO! same. ayo, do you think tyler or OF will respond?
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 15:38
Not so sure but I do doubt it.
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 16:08
I'm willing to bet tyler will respond sublminally, the cat knows he can't hang with hopsin and he does not want to give hopsin any publicity. With that said Tyler can't just back down or he'll look like a punk. Anywho, best decision hopsin made was dissing tyler, it has got his name out there and hes up against a lyrical lightweight so its a win-win situation.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 16:16
JoshE35 wrote:I'm willing to bet tyler will respond sublminally, the cat knows he can't hang with hopsin and he does not want to give hopsin any publicity. With that said Tyler can't just back down or he'll look like a punk. Anywho, best decision hopsin made was dissing tyler, it has got his name out there and hes up against a lyrical lightweight so its a win-win situation.
word to this. i like both tyler and hop, and i can respect his opinion on OF and tyler.

the track was fire.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:15
I think Tyler is gonna hit him with alot of subliminals but nothing direct... Tyler is just now getting famous, and he would be retarded to mention Hopsins name because then theres a huge possibility that lots of his fans will convert... Tyler is good and fun to listen to but Hopsin is next level and he knows it.
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:31
410MaXiMuS wrote:I think Tyler is gonna hit him with alot of subliminals but nothing direct... Tyler is just now getting famous, and he would be retarded to mention Hopsins name because then theres a huge possibility that lots of his fans will convert... Tyler is good and fun to listen to but Hopsin is next level and he knows it.

You're dead on the money with that one. don't get me wrong Tyler got some skills, I liked that song Splatter and a couple other songs on Bastard but Goblin (except for yonkers) is a huge step down.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 17:33
410MaXiMuS wrote:I think Tyler is gonna hit him with alot of subliminals but nothing direct... Tyler is just now getting famous, and he would be retarded to mention Hopsins name because then theres a huge possibility that lots of his fans will convert... Tyler is good and fun to listen to but Hopsin is next level and he knows it.

I couldn't agree with you more. You're exactly right.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:31
I think we've established one thing: it didn't put a dent in Hop's career, boosted it if anything.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:34
PopSon wrote:I think we've established one thing: it didn't put a dent in Hop's career, boosted it if anything.

Agreed.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:36
First off let say that I never really liked Tyler he has a good song here and there but he isn't that good. Earl>>>>>>>>>>Tyler

This diss came off as a bitch move to me.

Only reason I say this is because I was in TC with a bunch of other people(including Hopsin)
and Hopsin had came up with the idea of making a "rapping musical movie" for Knock Madness.
He then stated people he wanted to be it(other rappers).....I CLEARLY remember him saying that he wanted Tyler The Creator to be in the movie and he kept saying how "dope" it was gonna be.

Not sure if any of you guys were in the room that day but I definitely remember it.
Other than that the diss was fucking sick and Hopsin brought major lulz.
Anonymous

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 18:39
I don't think I was there. If that's the case, that's pretty hypocritical of him.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:40
liftthat wrote:First off let say that I never really liked Tyler he has a good song here and there but he isn't that good. Earl>>>>>>>>>>Tyler

Only reason I say this is because I was in TC with a bunch of other people(including Hopsin)
and Hopsin had came up with the idea of making a "rapping musical movie" for Knock Madness.
He then stated people he wanted to be it(other rappers).....I CLEARLY remember him saying that he wanted Tyler The Creator to be in the movie and he kept saying how "dope" it was gonna be.

Not sure if any of you guys were in the room that day but I definitely remember it.
That was before Tyler dissed B.O.B.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 19:57
410MaXiMuS wrote:

So Hopsin is defending BoB?
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 20:00
liftthat wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:

So Hopsin is defending BoB?
Yes & no.

Hopsin is on a song with B.O.B. and Tech N9ne...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8_z7AYFEras

... so I guess Hopsin felt that he had the right to throw a blow at Tyler because he's musically involved w/ someone he dissed. BUt i'm sure he did it mostly just to stir up contraversy and gain some new fans / haters (fans in denial).
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 20:07
410MaXiMuS wrote:Yes & no.

... so I guess Hopsin felt that he had the right to throw a blow at Tyler because he's musically involved w/ someone he dissed. BUt i'm sure he did it mostly just to stir up contraversy and gain some new fans / haters (fans in denial).

I think the latter part makes more sense, kinda like how he dissed Nicki then said she was actually pretty good.

I must admit, Hopsin knows how to play the game and he plays it very well.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member

Mon 1 Aug 2011 - 20:08
liftthat wrote:
410MaXiMuS wrote:Yes & no.

I think the latter part makes more sense, kinda like how he dissed Nicki then said she was actually pretty good.

I must admit, Hopsin knows how to play the game and he plays it very well.
Exactly. It all comes down to him being a good business man / self promoter. What better way to gain exposure than to diss the newest up and coming rapper? None that I can think of without $.
Anonymous

Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 3:52
Most of my friends who are Tyler fans are digging Hop's after that diss. It's crazy yo, the only person I new in real life who likes Hop's music was myself and my brother..
JoshE35
JoshE35
Registered Member

Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 14:39
liftthat wrote:First off let say that I never really liked Tyler he has a good song here and there but he isn't that good. Earl>>>>>>>>>>Tyler

I'm not surprised that Hopsins a fan of Tyler at all. They are formed from a similar mold (though Hopsins 10 times better). But Hopsin has always said he loves beef, so why not go up against Tyler. If you get dissed by Hops it doesnt mean anything, all it means is he thinks he's better than you at ryhming. I don't think Hops expected his name to blow the way it did. He's been throwing shots at random rappers hoping that one would stick. Tyler just so happened to be just underground enough but also enough in the mainstream that it could get his attention. Hops has no ill will to anyone he's beefed with (rappers anyway). He's said himself hes addicted to beef, and he thinks its healthy for Hip Hop.

P.S. A rap musical??? That sounds horrible!
Anonymous

Tue 2 Aug 2011 - 15:16
Agreed on the rap musical, lmao. I just did not see that working out tbh..
Anonymous

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 7:51
Shit, it's already somewhat near a million views. Damn.
jafnhar
jafnhar
Registered Member

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 8:04
I was amazed when I saw the video, also that drag thing kinda ruined my mood. But overall great diss. I doubt tyler will respond back with a diss of his own.

Extra Question: Did anyone hear Novi Novak's diss to Hopsin?

Man, it's horrible!
Anonymous

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 8:05
Lol yeah there's a thread on Novi. He really did make Novi look like an idiot haha.
Anonymous

Thu 4 Aug 2011 - 8:06
Lube wrote:Lol yeah there's a thread on Novi. He really did make Novi look like an idiot haha.

Word!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum