Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss* Empty Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss*

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 4:48
LOL..it's not a diss towards Hopsin i think...just a reference to Hopsin killin Tyler on IOMH4
@2:44
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss* Empty Re: Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss*

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 5:03
lol...any reason why he dissed Tyler? that was dope, tho
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss* Empty Re: Diabolic mentions Hopsin on *Tyler Diss*

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 5:11
iSmackBabies666 wrote:lol...any reason why he dissed Tyler? that was dope, tho

for being overrated...same reason as Hop..lol
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 5:20
it's just he brings up Tyler mentioning names, i.e Immortal Technique, 'his people'

so i thought they're might be a back story
Lello
Lello
Registered Member
http://forum.trshady.com

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 11:14
Bruno Mars would beat yo ass if you met on the street!! LMAO HAHAHAHAHAH

Diabolic just ehtered Tyler in the whole thing. Cool that Hops was shouted. Though Hop is kinda WAY bigger then Diabolic now, 2 years ago we would've jizzed if Diabolic mentioned Hop :P
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 11 Feb 2012 - 15:35
Dissing Tyler because he's overrated has now become overrated. #fact.
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 0:02
iSmackBabies666 wrote:it's just he brings up Tyler mentioning names, i.e Immortal Technique, 'his people'

so i thought they're might be a back story

oh yea and that..haha..Tyler mentioned Immortal Technique on one of his tracks on Goblin.
Kamikaze
Kamikaze
Registered Member

Sun 12 Feb 2012 - 0:53
that was epic
TheClip
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:06
Yeah Tyler said Immortal Technique and all Underground Artists are whack cause they don't get into the Billboard Top 20 on "Goblin" . This is why Diabolic dissed him.
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:10
Chokey wrote:Dissing Tyler because he's overrated has now become overrated. #fact.

totally agree thats why you don't see him dissing anyone back the only reason their doing it is for publicity. Half the rappers who make diss tracks/freestyles probably know or assume the rapper wont say anything back most of the time. All for the publicity and more exposure
TheClip
Registered Member

Tue 14 Feb 2012 - 21:13
ƒμℵκ ♬`√Θ∫μmε wrote:
Chokey wrote:Dissing Tyler because he's overrated has now become overrated. #fact.

totally agree thats why you don't see him dissing anyone back the only reason their doing it is for publicity. Half the rappers who make diss tracks/freestyles probably know or assume the rapper wont say anything back most of the time. All for the publicity and more exposure

I agree that some rappers do stuff like this for publicity but I can't see Diabolic pulling a publicity stunt. Tyler dissed one of his best friends and Underground hip-hop altogether on Goblin.
Tyranno
Registered Member

Thu 8 Mar 2012 - 18:00
people can hate on tyler all they want, but hes still the one thats built a whole empire behind him, as well as awards, and at a much younger age. Hop may be a better rapper, but tyler did something right.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 9 Mar 2012 - 1:28
Diabolic murdered Tyler...
It would be interesting to see a response from him.
Although, Taco (of Odd Future) tweeted to Diabolic he's a "big fan" and praised the diss.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum