Hopsin Forums


You are not connected. Please login or register

Hopsins mate

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Hopsins mate on 13/8/2013, 9:42 am

fxtdiilz

avatar
Registered Member
skip to 2:22 , is that the guy who was in FV2013 ? I think I remember us all thinking it was Jesse but lost that convo and don't remember anymore lol
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PTqV0W2-U


_________________
"Living's naturally hell, you have to work to put a smile on"

2 Re: Hopsins mate on 13/8/2013, 4:56 pm

King

avatar
Registered Member
Yea that's his friend, and the black guy from ill mind 5 too.. he was in the video for "How you like me now" if i'm not mistaken.


_________________

3 Re: Hopsins mate on 14/8/2013, 1:54 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
@King wrote:Yea that's his friend, and the black guy from ill mind 5 too.. he was in the video for "How you like me now" if i'm not mistaken.
Yea I think he was in Motherfucker too


_________________

4 Re: Hopsins mate on 14/8/2013, 1:56 am

hupsun


Registered Member
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@King wrote:Yea that's his friend, and the black guy from ill mind 5 too.. he was in the video for "How you like me now" if i'm not mistaken.
Yea I think he was in Motherfucker too
 Yea I think he fucked your mother too

5 Re: Hopsins mate on 14/8/2013, 1:59 am

AlwaysRaw

avatar
News Poster
Bottom Bitch wrote:
@AlwaysRaw wrote:
@King wrote:Yea that's his friend, and the black guy from ill mind 5 too.. he was in the video for "How you like me now" if i'm not mistaken.
Yea I think he was in Motherfucker too
 Yea I think he fucked your mother too
Yea probably


_________________

6 Re: Hopsins mate on 14/8/2013, 2:51 am

hupsun


Registered Member
I've been leaking shit out of my asshole for the last few days so I'm wearing a buttplug to keep it all in

7 Re: Hopsins mate on 15/8/2013, 1:41 pm

Coolguy 127

avatar
Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:I've been leaking shit out of my asshole for the last few days so I'm wearing a buttplug to keep it all in
What if it you can't hold it in any longer and your shit suddenly explodes out of your asshole?

8 Re: Hopsins mate on 15/8/2013, 1:51 pm

41OMaXiMuS

avatar
Registered Member
Bottom Bitch wrote:I've been leaking shit out of my asshole for the last few days so I'm wearing a buttplug to keep it all in
 Jesse Pinkman?


_________________

https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum