Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think of odd future (besides tyler)

+10
nikesonmyfeet95
Arkade
Matt Meyer
AwesomeMan0710
GangusKahn
BabySmacker
JohnsUn
STRANGEgenius
Hop_Fan13
2pfl
14 posters
Go down
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

What do you think of odd future (besides tyler) Empty What do you think of odd future (besides tyler)

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 13:38
i know most peoples feeling on this forum about tyler, he often overshadows the rest of the group. here are some of my favorite non tyler songs from the group

PS sorry if this is already posted, didnt take time to look.

Hop_Fan13
Hop_Fan13
Registered Member

What do you think of odd future (besides tyler) Empty Re: What do you think of odd future (besides tyler)

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 13:39
I think Frank Ocean is ok. Of course most seem to like Earl & he is pretty dope.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

What do you think of odd future (besides tyler) Empty Re: What do you think of odd future (besides tyler)

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 13:41
oh shit i forgot about frank lol, i guess im not much into r and b. but he has some good songs too.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 13:46
i hate all their music - so boring to me.
JohnsUn
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:34
I only like Domo's Under The Influence MixTape and Earl Sweatshirt's old shit from when he went by Sly Tendencies. Odd Future definitly made Earl's rhyme scheme about rape and violence, his old stuff was chill with punch lines that was on point.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:38
JohnsUn wrote:I only like Domo's Under The Influence MixTape and Earl Sweatshirt's old shit from when he went by Sly Tendencies. Odd Future definitly made Earl's rhyme scheme about rape and violence, his old stuff was chill with punch lines that was on point.

BLH could take them all out with one verse.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:50
STRANGEgenius wrote:
JohnsUn wrote:I only like Domo's Under The Influence MixTape and Earl Sweatshirt's old shit from when he went by Sly Tendencies. Odd Future definitly made Earl's rhyme scheme about rape and violence, his old stuff was chill with punch lines that was on point.

BLH could take them all out with one verse.

But that's besides the point lol.

Frank Ocean is easily the best, his music can be really dope.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:55
I think when Earl grows up a bit and distances himself from OF's musical style, he'll be on point.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:56
iH3artSatan666 wrote:I think when Earl grows up a bit and distances himself from OF's musical style, he'll be on point.

Ditto.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:57
ClapYo! wrote:
iH3artSatan666 wrote:I think when Earl grows up a bit and distances himself from OF's musical style, he'll be on point.

Ditto.

we shall see
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 14:59
damn yall are alot harder on odd future than i expected. i dont think there music is boring at all, it is so different from anyting out right now, the beats are original with no samples (usually) and the lyrics are on point.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:00
Meh, they're nothing great to me is all. I like some of their music, Tyler's a funny dude, he does some dope tracks like "She", but again, nothing special.

Frank Ocean is dope tho.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:03
Frank Ocean is pretty sick.

Earl has potential to be great.

The rest are just hit and miss.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:04
iH3artSatan666 wrote:Frank Ocean is pretty sick.

EXACTLY this. No hate from me.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:07
"She" was one of his better tracks Tyler's put out. Frank Ocean is mad talented with his music. Earl has a shit load of potential as well, no doubt.

Satan666 summed it up pretty well. And yer, no hate from me either. They keep on doin' what they doin', as is Hopsin.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:08
i dislike their music
that is all
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:08
ClapYo! wrote:

I even have their music on my computer. lol...The majority of fans (not OP, he's cool) are like Christian zealots. That is the only hate from me tbh.

For the record, I have nothing against any religious person unless they push their beliefs onto me.
Anonymous

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:09
iH3artSatan666 wrote:
ClapYo! wrote:

I even have their music on my computer. lol...The majority of fans (not OP, he's cool) are like Christian zealots. That is the only hate from me tbh.

For the record, I have nothing against any religious person unless they push their beliefs onto me.

Word.
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:09
yeah it will be epic when earl returns, he is the best out of all of them, and he is only 17, it is crazy to think how much he WILL improve as he grows older
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:11
2pfl wrote:yeah it will be epic when earl returns, he is the best out of all of them, and he is only 17, it is crazy to think how much he WILL improve as he grows older

As long as he matures, I'll be a fan lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:43
I just like Tylers creativity...dont like any of his little members...they're all ugly retards who try to act like him.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:57
GangusKahn wrote:I just like Tylers creativity...dont like any of his little members...they're all ugly retards who try to act like him.
pretty true......idk i liked them a lot for like a few months, but i'm just sick of all the rape talk and shit. i rarely listen to any OF stuff besides Frankie anymore. At first it's like dark n shit and it gives off a cool, creepy feeling, but now i'm just like meh. Funny thing is i still listen to Hop's RAW...... Wink

Frank Ocean is the shit tho. He shud just stop making those weird ass music videos that seemingly have nothing to do with his songs...
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 15:59
Yeah I'm not down with that evil shit....I dont like mocking god or religion...Thats why I wont listen to Tylers shit....but like I said, he's hella talented, and did a hell of a job putting together his system.
AwesomeMan0710
AwesomeMan0710
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 16:08
GangusKahn wrote:Yeah I'm not down with that evil shit....I dont like mocking god or religion...Thats why I wont listen to Tylers shit....but like I said, he's hella talented, and did a hell of a job putting together his system.
I totally agree. But i wonder what will happen when (if?) he grows up, matures, and realizes he's just making music to be rebellious.....for no reason......lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Sat 1 Oct 2011 - 16:16
They will...and it wont be good for em I promise...I'm 26 now and I swear I regret all that ignorant shit I did just to be an idiot...They be ignorant just cause they think its funny
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum