Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odd Future

+5
Matt Meyer
STRANGEgenius
liftthat
GangusKahn
Jake The Dog
9 posters
Go down
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Odd Future Empty Odd Future

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:00
These guys are the shit, what do you guys think of them? I heard a bunch of rappers who will never be as successful as them keep trying to diss them. Shit's weak yo.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Odd Future Empty Re: Odd Future

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:02
Jake The Dog wrote:These guys are the shit, what do you guys think of them? I heard a bunch of rappers who will never be as successful as them keep trying to diss them. Shit's weak yo.

Welcome to the forums...Not a big fan of the group, but I admire Tyler's strategies.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:03
Everyone in OF is a GOAT rapper brah, I love their shit so much that I troll HopsinFourms and spam hate messages on Hopsin's youtube videos.

what about you?
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:08
Y'all don't hate OF? Shit. Thought I'd get banned for this thread...
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:13
Jake The Dog wrote:Y'all don't hate OF? Shit. Thought I'd get banned for this thread...

you cant get banned for opinons.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:17
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jake The Dog wrote:Y'all don't hate OF? Shit. Thought I'd get banned for this thread...

I can still get bitched at, when I'm on OFT and mention Hopsin half the kids go ape shit and the other half think he's the shit. I thought it would be like that here lol
Matt Meyer
Matt Meyer
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:31
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

I can still get bitched at, when I'm on OFT and mention Hopsin half the kids go ape shit and the other half think he's the shit. I thought it would be like that here lol
maybe we are a more civilized bunch Cool
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:32
Jake The Dog wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

We're a little smarter than that man...We dont cause drama here...like I said tho, welcome to the forums.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:37
I likt Tyler. Some of his music are okay but some are really wack. I like him as a person. Crazy weird and just dumb. I like him. The rest of the golf wang... are pretty shit IMO (not earl).
gvg
gvg
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:39
When trollin goes wrong...lol

You were trollin right?
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:40
You guys definitely are a lot more civilized, the kids there all act like Tyler. It's annoying as fuck. And yeah man, thanks. Prolly gonna be here for a while.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:41
Tyler & Earl < Domo, Mike & Hodgy. Imo.

And I was gonna troll, but you guys aren't assholes so it doesn't work as well.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:41
Yeah he gets that cult like following tho, so people like listen to every word he says, then do whatever he says...its kinda creepy if you ask me.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:42
Jake The Dog wrote:Tyler & Earl < Domo, Mike & Hodgy. Imo.

And I was gonna troll, but you guys aren't assholes so it doesn't work as well.

You got the > backwards I think lol...

And yeah I knew what you were doin...Even Hopsin has an account here and posts every once in a great while
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:43
I don't like Tylers music ever since I heard most of it however it has nothing to do with the fact im a Hopsin fan, I won't hate a person for liking OF because at the end of the day they have pretty smart strategies and are actually doing something without imitating the rest of the mainstream which is respectable.

Welcome to the forums.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:48
GangusKahn wrote:Yeah he gets that cult like following tho, so people like listen to every word he says, then do whatever he says...its kinda creepy if you ask me.

Yeah, they all remind me of Juggalos. Sorry if there are Juggalos here though, cause I know Hop has that following.

And no man! Domo, Mike and Hodgy are good as fuck, but nobody respects them cause they don't have that dark feel that Tyler and Earl do... Idk, I just get bored of those two really quick.

And really? What's his name? That's cool as fuck dude!
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:52
Hopsin's name on here is Hop Hopsin

And yeah there is Juggalos here, not many tho...I agree with you actually, they are an obnoxious bunch...We actually had a thread here about what fans are the worst...and Odd Future fans and Juggalos probably got the most hate lol.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:56
GangusKahn wrote:Hopsin's name on here is Hop Hopsin

And yeah there is Juggalos here, not many tho...I agree with you actually, they are an obnoxious bunch...We actually had a thread here about what fans are the worst...and Odd Future fans and Juggalos probably got the most hate lol.
A bit off topic but I'd say the worst fans are the 2pac fans. Annoying as fuck to hear him on every remix, is he alive or is he really dead?, did he fuck biggies wife etc. they never let him get the peace. hate them so much. And its always the wannabees who listen to pac. No disrespect for pac but his fans are annoying wankstas.
/BTT now.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 21:59
Chokey wrote:

A bit off topic but I'd say the worst fans are the 2pac fans. Annoying as fuck to hear him on every remix, is he alive or is he really dead?, did he fuck biggies wife etc. they never let him get the peace. hate them so much. And its always the wannabees who listen to pac. No disrespect for pac but his fans are annoying wankstas.
/BTT now.

Yeah off topic and stupid as fuck if you ask me...Didn't expect a dumb comment like that from you. Tupac has the most loyal fans in the game...Ask any rapper alive and they'll tell you Pac is was and always will be the most loved.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:03
yea man i dislike OF they are whack and most of there songs to me have no meaning...but they are different and id pick them over young money any day
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:05
I don't like Pac fans either. They all treat Pac like he's the best rapper to ever live, but he wasn't. In terms of lyrical content, yeah, he was good. But when it comes to actual lyricism, Pac's shit. It might've just been because of the era in which he was famous, but I don't really like his shit.
Jake The Dog
Jake The Dog
Banned Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:09
texasiopp wrote:yea man i dislike OF they are whack and most of there songs to me have no meaning...but they are different and id pick them over young money any day
Tyler: Bastard, Inglorious, Goblin, Nightmare, Her, Golden
Earl: Luper, Moonlight
Hodgy: 67

Listen to those songs and tell me their shit has no meaning to you lol
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:11
Jake The Dog wrote:I don't like Pac fans either. They all treat Pac like he's the best rapper to ever live, but he wasn't. In terms of lyrical content, yeah, he was good. But when it comes to actual lyricism, Pac's shit. It might've just been because of the era in which he was famous, but I don't really like his shit.

When your talkin about Lyrics (Basically what they are talking about) then being lyrical is an opinion. Pac wasn't shit, and there's a reason why most people think he's the best rapper of all time...If you take a second and stop hating and actually listen to every album from beginning to end and still think he's "shit"...then you just dont get rap..simple as that.
texasiopp
texasiopp
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:14
like straight up id give them a listen but dude i totally dislike them and really dont wanna waste my time i just dislike them man....
Pac=Legend
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 22:15
GangusKahn wrote:
Chokey wrote:

/BTT now.

Yeah off topic and stupid as fuck if you ask me...Didn't expect a dumb comment like that from you. Tupac has the most loyal fans in the game...Ask any rapper alive and they'll tell you Pac is was and always will be the most loved.
Oh yeah because loyal fans are so objective. 2pac has to many dickriders. fact.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum