Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Funk Volume Artists - Discussion

+13
Arkade
Buddie
gvg
SFVigilante
GangusKahn
Kamikaze
Matt Meyer
Cultivating Youth Ent
STRANGEgenius
King
BabySmacker
liftthat
texasiopp
17 posters
Go down
Anonymous

New Funk Volume Artists - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Funk Volume Artists - Discussion

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 7:08
I have the official forums twitter bookmarked, still ain't gonna sign up on the Twitter tho. Fuck that.
rollin4em
Registered Member

New Funk Volume Artists - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: New Funk Volume Artists - Discussion

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 7:19
FV wall post:
How will Hopsin, SwizZz, @DizzyWright, and @DJHoppa sound on a single track? We'll find out shortly. They are shooting the video Sunday. #FV2012 Turn it up!!!

https://www.facebook.com/funkvolume/posts/10150399476382235

sounds great can't wait to see the vid and hopefully new song. I wonder if they will finally make the haywire 2 mixtape with the new guys they have
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 9:26
dizzy is dope, i actually first heard of him a couple years ago. back when he was dizzy d flashy. his first couple mixtapes where dope as fuck. im excited about this signing. oh and FYI he is the nephew of lazie bone or krazie from bone thugz and harmony. i cant remember which. but it was on his myspace a while ago.
GangusKahn
GangusKahn
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/Gangu5Kahn?feature=mhee

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 18:19
I've never heard of Dizzy, but just went through like 10 of his songs...I like his shit...he's dope....He's the underground Wiz Khalifa haha!
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Thu 17 Nov 2011 - 19:39
2pfl wrote:dizzy is dope, i actually first heard of him a couple years ago. back when he was dizzy d flashy. his first couple mixtapes where dope as fuck. im excited about this signing. oh and FYI he is the nephew of lazie bone or krazie from bone thugz and harmony. i cant remember which. but it was on his myspace a while ago.

sourCe?
2pfl
2pfl
Registered Member

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 8:34
STRANGEgenius wrote:
2pfl wrote:dizzy is dope, i actually first heard of him a couple years ago. back when he was dizzy d flashy. his first couple mixtapes where dope as fuck. im excited about this signing. oh and FYI he is the nephew of lazie bone or krazie from bone thugz and harmony. i cant remember which. but it was on his myspace a while ago.

sourCe?

http://www.myspace.com/dizzywright
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Fri 18 Nov 2011 - 9:13
2pfl wrote:
STRANGEgenius wrote:

sourCe?

http://www.myspace.com/dizzywright

ty Thumbs Up
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 0:26
Now that I notice Dizzy actually resembles Layzie bone a little bit haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 19 Nov 2011 - 2:18
King wrote:Now that I notice Dizzy actually resembles Layzie bone a little bit haha.

more like Bizzy 2 me.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum