Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What other genre's of music does everyone like?

+14
STRANGEgenius
Jake The Dog
Chokey
Stupified
Fitzyy
Matt Meyer
Solace
Higher Living
BabySmacker
41OMaXiMuS
AwesomeMan0710
GangusKahn
liftthat
token
18 posters
Go down
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

What other genre's of music does everyone like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other genre's of music does everyone like?

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 2:29
King Suicide wrote:
King Suicide wrote:Well other than HipHop I like Punk, Metal, Blues, Industrial and House

you quoted yourself?
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

What other genre's of music does everyone like? - Page 2 Empty Re: What other genre's of music does everyone like?

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 5:32
*DIDNT READ THROUGH THREAD*
Wrong thread, what does music genres have to do with movies & television?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 14:54
STRANGEgenius wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
King Suicide wrote:Well other than HipHop I like Punk, Metal, Blues, Industrial and House

you quoted yourself?

It was an accident.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 18:08
Marvin Gaye
Rihanna

Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Wed 11 Jul 2012 - 19:14
Chokey wrote:Marvin Gaye
Rihanna

Putting in Rihanna in the same sentence as Marvin Gaye is an insult to Marvin Gaye. SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 3 SwizZz 1
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 1:33
King Suicide wrote:
Rihanna

Putting in Rihanna in the same sentence as Marvin Gaye is an insult to Marvin Gaye. SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 2 SwizZz 3 SwizZz 1
Just to show that I like different genres? And Rihanna is the only girl I listen to. (Nearly) the only newer pop/rnb I listen to. And Rihanna isn't that bad? She's not fake.
Maybe she don't make her own lyrics but she never did and only a few of her songs are written by her. She's just doing her job - musician - and she does it so perfectly that you cannot complain. Look at her. 24 years, been a celebrity for 8 years and she breaks records every year. She's gonna be one of the billions when she's 40.
You just hate that you love her Hopsin 5
User Name
User Name
Registered Member
http://kushcowboys.forumotion.com/

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 1:48
WHAT DOES MUSIC GENRE HAVE TO DO WITH MOVIES & TELEVISION!?
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 7:39
Chokey wrote:
King Suicide wrote:
Rihanna

Just to show that I like different genres? And Rihanna is the only girl I listen to. (Nearly) the only newer pop/rnb I listen to. And Rihanna isn't that bad? She's not fake.
Maybe she don't make her own lyrics but she never did and only a few of her songs are written by her. She's just doing her job - musician - and she does it so perfectly that you cannot complain. Look at her. 24 years, been a celebrity for 8 years and she breaks records every year. She's gonna be one of the billions when she's 40.
You just hate that you love her Hopsin 5

Yeah I was just telling a joke, Rihanna's alright.
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 10:19
Chokey wrote:
Chokey wrote:Reggae and some latino/spanish music.
Also I like NeYo. I do not listen to that kinda music but I really like neyo. Not even ashamed accuetly proud to say. Sly

Yeah I like Ne-Yo's old music (Mad, Part Of The List, Miss Independent, Closer, So Sick, Because Of You, Do You, Better Today).

And I used to be really into RnB when it was good such as Bobby Valentino
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 11:47
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Chokey wrote:Reggae and some latino/spanish music.
Also I like NeYo. I do not listen to that kinda music but I really like neyo. Not even ashamed accuetly proud to say. Sly

Yeah I like Ne-Yo's old music (Mad, Part Of The List, Miss Independent, Closer, So Sick, Because Of You, Do You, Better Today).

And I used to be really into RnB when it was good such as Bobby Valentino
Yeah me too. His old shit is great.
I would personaly rather listen to Bruno Mars than Bobby Valentino.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 12 Jul 2012 - 18:50
so guys when are we gonna talk about movies and television on this thread? lol
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member

Tue 17 Jul 2012 - 16:48
King wrote:so guys when are we gonna talk about movies and television on this thread? lol

NEVER!
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum