Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are any of you guys really into other genres of music?

+11
Grandmaster
achmed420
DGCK
Royalty
AlwaysRaw
hupsun
Chokey
liftthat
BabySmacker
Nidac_7
anthonyFv
15 posters
Go down
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Are any of you guys really into other genres of music? Empty Are any of you guys really into other genres of music?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 22:58
Forever I have been a die-hard hip hop fan. I occasionally will listen to an alternative song but very very rarely do I listen to anything other than Hip Hop. I just feel like Hip Hop can take so many different forms and still be "hip hop material" than any other genre. I never really got into anything else so I was wondering if anybody on here is a die-hard rock fan or R n' B or whatever. Just curious.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Are any of you guys really into other genres of music? Empty Re: Are any of you guys really into other genres of music?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:21
half of my music is hip hop and the rest is punk rock/r&b
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Are any of you guys really into other genres of music? Empty Re: Are any of you guys really into other genres of music?

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:22
I'll listen to anything if it pleases my ears sensually.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Tue 18 Sep 2012 - 23:23
R&B/Soul
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:10
R'n'B, reggae, Rihanna, some 90's trance and music like the Serbian Film soundtrack.
But that's just 1% of my music on my Ipod.
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:14
Gorillaz
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:16
Bottom Bitch wrote:Gorillaz
Bottom bitch also got the copy of "The sound MKs nut makes when he t-bags your mom" Hopsin 3
Royalty
Royalty
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:23
anthonyFv wrote:Forever I have been a die-hard hip hop fan. I occasionally will listen to an alternative song but very very rarely do I listen to anything other than Hip Hop. I just feel like Hip Hop can take so many different forms and still be "hip hop material" than any other genre. I never really got into anything else so I was wondering if anybody on here is a die-hard rock fan or R n' B or whatever. Just curious.

I'm really into alternative and reggae, i like just about anything besides diehard heavy metal!
hupsun
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 0:26
AlwaysRaw wrote:
Bottom bitch also got the copy of "The sound MKs nut makes when he t-bags your mom" Hopsin 3

Only so my copy of "MK drops the soap" wouldn't get lonely Crying
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:20
I do kinda like them lol
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:21
AlwaysRaw wrote:
haha that could be a genre of itself
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 1:22
BabySmacker wrote:I'll listen to anything if it pleases my ears sensually.
true dat, sometimes I'll find myself listening to some random shit I would never listen too and Im nodding my head in the zone
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 6:07
I'm into Classical, Jazz, Big band and swing. I go to sleep and wake up to it usually... I love rock, from classic to alternative. I just got home from a hard-core show too I love moshing and going crazy, anything with a lot of energy. I've been into EDM for a few years now. From that I mostly like trance and progressive house but some DnB and a bit of dub-step can work for me.

My favorite band is (maybe was) Muse.

I listen to a lot of R/B and classic soul/folk as well, that was today's playlist.

I love all music and my family is really dedicated to it. My brother's in a rock band, two of my sisters sing soul. One of them actually plays Spanish guitar really well and does shows. My Dad plays guitar for any genre and he actually toured with George Clinton recently doing funk.

I can talk about music all day. I love it all! My fave genre being Hip-hop of course. I play a lot of instruments too :)
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 7:39
im mostly into hip hop but occasionally i listen to reggae and i used to listen to a lot of hard rock and metal
Grandmaster
Grandmaster
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/JustAUserHandle

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 14:30
I also listen to Metal, Rock, Punk, Industrial, Jazz, House and Blues.
FactoryOfEmbers
FactoryOfEmbers
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 15:59
Yeah i am.

I've grown up listening to metal music, the heavier the better. I've got tattoos all over, lip piercings, stretched ears etc.
I live in the UK and we have a killer metal scene over here, bands like Bury Tomorrow, While She Sleeps, Bleed From Within etc, if anyone's interested!
I've always liked Hip Hop, starting with Eminem, onto Twiztid, Tech N9ne etc, found Hopsin and now i mainly listen to Hip Hop, but i'll always be a metalhead.

I'm actually going to see Hopsin on the 10th November in the UK, and don't really know what to expect crowd wise, usually i go see bands and there's moshpits and shoving, jumping around, headbanging etc, and from videos i've seen Hip Hop shows seem to be fairly... still?

Still can't wait, going to get high af and bounce around.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:48
I like Electronic, barely Classical, and Jazz. They are catchy and sampled for awesome hip hop songs.
DGCK
DGCK
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 21:50
FactoryOfEmbers wrote:Yeah i am.

I've grown up listening to metal music, the heavier the better. I've got tattoos all over, lip piercings, stretched ears etc.
I live in the UK and we have a killer metal scene over here, bands like Bury Tomorrow, While She Sleeps, Bleed From Within etc, if anyone's interested!
I've always liked Hip Hop, starting with Eminem, onto Twiztid, Tech N9ne etc, found Hopsin and now i mainly listen to Hip Hop, but i'll always be a metalhead.

I'm actually going to see Hopsin on the 10th November in the UK, and don't really know what to expect crowd wise, usually i go see bands and there's moshpits and shoving, jumping around, headbanging etc, and from videos i've seen Hip Hop shows seem to be fairly... still?

Still can't wait, going to get high af and bounce around.

You'd get along with most of my friends haha... The Hopsin shows are definitely different from most hip-hop shows. It can get pretty wild. Jarren's set particularly is very hype.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 19 Sep 2012 - 22:34
You just cant hate bob marley... right dizzy?
Spoiler:
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 8:31
I will listen to almost any music as long as the lyrics are decent. Basically any genre
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 12:15
whufcwesthamunited wrote:I will listen to almost any music as long as the lyrics are decent. Basically any genre
listen to opera then Hopsin 2
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 12:27
Chokey wrote:
whufcwesthamunited wrote:I will listen to almost any music as long as the lyrics are decent. Basically any genre

I said 'decent lyrics'. Opera singers just go 'ooooooooooooahhhhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaalalalaaaaaaaaa'
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 20 Sep 2012 - 17:15
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Chokey wrote:

I said 'decent lyrics'. Opera singers just go 'ooooooooooooahhhhhhhahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa laaalalalaaaaaaaaa'
Hater
MaleficForm
MaleficForm
Registered Member
http://MaleficForm.tk

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 10:58
I listen to a lot of different shit, mostly Rap, Electronic, and Experimental type shit. I used to listen to Metal a lot, but haven't as much lately.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sun 23 Sep 2012 - 22:09
whufcwesthamunited wrote:
Chokey wrote:

That's not true.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum