Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

+28
Fitzyy
adeem
Grafik
BabySmacker
Gizzle
41OMaXiMuS
Nay Nay
Nidac_7
Chokey
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
Coolguy 127
iSigh
Hunter
Fiasco
Mark us
BitchNigga
King
Spanky
yo
Buddie
fxtdiilz
semaj116
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
knockmathers
AlwaysRaw
32 posters
Go down
Fitzyy
Fitzyy
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/fitzyybeatz

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 0:11
Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 3paixf
Registered Member

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 1:24
Coolguy 127 wrote:lmao it's looks exactly like kanye and kim

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 F2126d1a3bdf11e39c4222000a9e071d_8
LMAO Holy shit! I thought he just re-used the actual footage of Kanye hitting his head then he re-did the part where he starts rapping as him. Hahaha that's fuckin' crazy.
semaj116
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:06
knockmathers wrote:You can really see that Hops hype is over..

Hope he delivers and he gets his hype back, hate to say it but the lazy guy deserves it.
Really hoping for new and diversity music, I am expecting for every song to be alike but I hope he has some awesome different songs.
I liked this song but I pretty much agree with this.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:15
I'm a little surprised that the video hasn't hit a million views yet considering the disses. This one's taking longer to get there than Hop Madness and he has more than twice the fanbase he had when that was released.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:20
Buddie wrote:I'm a little surprised that the video hasn't hit a million views yet considering the disses. This one's taking longer to get there than Hop Madness and he has more than twice the fanbase he had when that was released.
Most of the new fanbase prob only listen to imoh and don't give a shit about his singles. Or maybe his hype really did die off.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 2:37
Chokey wrote:2:56 chance the rapper in the background? possible collab?
l0l that rly does look like him. But that aint Chance. It's his buddy, Derrick Bingham.
King
King
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 3:19
Hype is still there video just did not reach many new fans, it will pick up in a week I bet.
For some reason I can hear part of this song in a commercial, I don't know why but yea..
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 4:09
I think the vid did decent, wasn't the release announced just a few hours ahead of the drop anyway?
dcan
dcan
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/dcanhiphophttp://www.twitter.com/dcanhiphop

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 5:06
so awesome
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 10:23
3582 wrote:
Coolguy 127 wrote:lmao it's looks exactly like kanye and kim

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 F2126d1a3bdf11e39c4222000a9e071d_8
LMAO Holy shit! I thought he just re-used the actual footage of Kanye hitting his head then he re-did the part where he starts rapping as him. Hahaha that's fuckin' crazy.
Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 4 23qgqb
they fucking removed the sign after kanye got knocked the fuck out hahahahahahahah
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 10:24
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Chokey wrote:2:56 chance the rapper in the background? possible collab?
l0l that rly does look like him. But that aint Chance. It's his buddy, Derrick Bingham.
fuck the world
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 10:26
If he does things the same conceptually as RAW - I'm not saying he can't talk about certain things again - then it's because he hasn't lived enough, or just can't translate that into rapping which an MC of his ability should be able to do.
He's toured all over the globe, had various drama etc.
The Hopinatah better deliver.
Norway kills
Norway kills
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 12:54
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HOP IS BACK!!!! Happy He is ready to fuck the game up AGAIN! And if you doubted him: You can get it! You can get it! You can all get it! 

Hopsin 2 
HAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAHAHA HOPSINNNNN
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 13:07
Spanky wrote:
Hunter wrote:LMFAO the Kendrick line killed me.

Just the thought of Hopsin makes dudes on KTT wanna cut their dick off. I swear they don't pay attention to what's good in his songs or videos, they just look for something to hate on. Other 1 
Glad he dissed Kanye, I bet a lot of them have their panties in a bunch over that.
If you honestly feel like that 2nd part, then your an idiot
explain m8
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 18:37
Personally, this is exactly what I wanted to hear from Hopsin at this time. I needed something dope from him flow wise / punchline wise (besides features), for reassurance that he hasn't changed into a preachy religous anti-drug rapper.

This single has somewhat restored my excitement for Knock Madness. After listening to it more than a few times, making sure to understand each line, I can honestly say I like everything about the song.
knockmathers
knockmathers
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 20:36
I need the tracklist...
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Thu 24 Oct 2013 - 20:48
knockmathers wrote:I need the tracklist...
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 0:33
I'm sure if Hop follows the norm, the tracklist will be released in like 2 weeks.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 0:59
I wonder if he will drop another video. With how fast hype builds and dies down nowadays it wouldn't hurt him to drop another video a couple days before the album drops.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 1:59
The Hype is fine.. With Hopsin I would think he would have to reach to a different fanbase like he did with Ill mind 5 yet still cater to his older fans plus adding some mainstream appeal in the mix. Would be risky but worth it... all Hopsin needs is one song to hit #1 on the billboards for at least one day.. If he wants to really build up before dropping the album. The whole album will be a bomb of it's own though..
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 2:07
He should take one of his throwaway tracks and use it as a promo track.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 2:18
I bet some of those throwaway tracks are classics and Hopsin does not know it.
fxtdiilz
fxtdiilz
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 2:29
I wish after an artist releases an album they released all there throwaways on some other project on some site for their hardcore fans.. instead of just never letting them see the light of day
semaj116
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 7:36
fxtdiilz wrote:I wish after an artist releases an album they released all there throwaways on some other project on some site for their hardcore fans.. instead of just never letting them see the light of day
J,Cole did that, he released all the throwaways as two mixtapes before Born Sinner dropped. Shit was cool.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Fri 25 Oct 2013 - 11:44
"I'm the shit like a slithered in poop"...
No, Hopsin.
No.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum