Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

+28
Fitzyy
adeem
Grafik
BabySmacker
Gizzle
41OMaXiMuS
Nay Nay
Nidac_7
Chokey
hopsintupac
Hip-Hopsin'
Coolguy 127
iSigh
Hunter
Fiasco
Mark us
BitchNigga
King
Spanky
yo
Buddie
fxtdiilz
semaj116
Jeet
STRANGEgenius
knockmathers
AlwaysRaw
32 posters
Go down
Mark us
Mark us
Registered Member

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 14:46
Not bad
Fiasco
Fiasco
Registered Member

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 2 Empty Re: Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video)

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 15:55
Dope, can't expect much more. he delivered.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 16:01
LMFAO the Kendrick line killed me.

Just the thought of Hopsin makes dudes on KTT wanna cut their dick off. I swear they don't pay attention to what's good in his songs or videos, they just look for something to hate on. Other 1 
Glad he dissed Kanye, I bet a lot of them have their panties in a bunch over that.
iSigh
iSigh
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 19:49
His impression of Kanye is hilarious
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:45
This shit's dope as fuck!! Can't wait for Knock Madness!

Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 2 358bgh5.jpg
Hip-Hopsin'
Hip-Hopsin'
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 20:52
What a fucking hypocrite.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 21:38
It was a good execpt the first verse and the hook. The diss was ok but nothing special.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 22:42
This faggot's still going on with this bullshit.

Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 22 Oct 2013 - 23:35
Hunter wrote:LMFAO the Kendrick line killed me.

Just the thought of Hopsin makes dudes on KTT wanna cut their dick off. I swear they don't pay attention to what's good in his songs or videos, they just look for something to hate on. Other 1 
Glad he dissed Kanye, I bet a lot of them have their panties in a bunch over that.
If you honestly feel like that 2nd part, then your an idiot
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:08
hop is black

great song. worthy for KM indeed.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:19
Coolguy 127 wrote:
Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 2 5vjpd
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:26
I thought it was pretty good. The hook wasn't anything special, and the first verse was kinda boring (like some have mentioned), but the rest was good in my opinion. Some lines in the song sound really forced, like he was putting wayy too much emphasis on the rhyming words. However, the video was extremely well made in my opinion, one of his bests (video-wise).

Many people are taking the Kendrick "diss" to the extremes though. In his BET Back Room Freestyle from earlier this year he says "You ain't seen somebody spittin this hard from the west coast since Kendrick Lamar." He likes Kendrick's music, just cause he made fun of his height doesn't mean shit. Kinda like how back when he released Sag My Pants he included the little jab at Lupe. He liked Lupe, he just poked fun at how he can't really skate, no hate on his rap skill. There is a difference between his actual disses and little jabs he takes. The Kanye part was an actual diss, the Kendrick one wasn't. People just overreact and take things too seriously (especially the majority of Hop's fan base). Just my two cents. I really like Kendrick, but I thought the jab was witty and funny. And the Kanye reenactment was dead-on haha. Overall I enjoyed it, the video definitely adds a lot to the song though.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:32
I'm so impressed with his Ye impression, that was on point.

Hop is Back > Sag My Pants

So far KM > Raw
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:50
Nay Nay wrote:I thought it was pretty good. The hook wasn't anything special, and the first verse was kinda boring (like some have mentioned), but the rest was good in my opinion. Some lines in the song sound really forced, like he was putting wayy too much emphasis on the rhyming words. However, the video was extremely well made in my opinion, one of his bests (video-wise).

Many people are taking the Kendrick "diss" to the extremes though. In his BET Back Room Freestyle from earlier this year he says "You ain't seen somebody spittin this hard from the west coast since Kendrick Lamar." He likes Kendrick's music, just cause he made fun of his height doesn't mean shit. Kinda like how back when he released Sag My Pants he included the little jab at Lupe. He liked Lupe, he just poked fun at how he can't really skate, no hate on his rap skill. There is a difference between his actual disses and little jabs he takes. The Kanye part was an actual diss, the Kendrick one wasn't. People just overreact and take things too seriously (especially the majority of Hop's fan base). Just my two cents. I really like Kendrick, but I thought the jab was witty and funny. And the Kanye reenactment was dead-on haha. Overall I enjoyed it, the video definitely adds a lot to the song though.
thx 4 the essay
D+
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:50
Hop is a fan of Kendrick. He does listen to his music. He says it in one of his ustream vids. I agree w/ nay nay on this one. He just took a little jab at kendrick and he actually dissed Yeezy. Hop was also a fan of ye during his early years but looks like Yeezus was so shit it got Hop to diss him. 

Do you guys think kendrick and/or kanye will respond? Why or why not?
I think one of them will, if this track gets hyped up alot. Maybe just a tweet or maybe an actual diss track.idk jus my guess
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:53
King wrote:I'm so impressed with his Ye impression, that was on point.

So far KM > Raw
But that's not really that much of an accomplishment considering that Sag my pants is one of Hop's worst tracks on RAW. (Not saying Sag my Pants was bad, I rly like that song, but it's prob one of Hop's worst track on RAW. IMO)
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:55
Spanky wrote:thx 4 the essay
D+
^Obviously doesn't know how to read. 
Ure wealcum 4 tha essae, vury gud. Mommuh put it on tha frige. Smile
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 1:58
How come everyone is only mentioning that he dissed Kanye and Kendrick? He also dissed Lil Wayne on this track, pretty clearly.
Nay Nay
Nay Nay
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:06
Coolguy 127 wrote:How come everyone is only mentioning that he dissed Kanye and Kendrick? He also dissed Lil Wayne on this track, pretty clearly.
For two reasons, first he has dissed Weezy many times so it isn't something new. Kanye and Kendrick are two artists he has never gone at before, so it's worth some discussion. Secondly, the Wayne shot was just one line. He talks about Kanye and Kendrick over multiple bars and directs main parts of the video about them.
To answer your other question in an earlier post: I extremely doubt Kanye will even acknowledge the diss. There is a very slim chance Kendrick may respond, but I highly doubt it will be a diss track (or even a bar or two in a track). He may just mention something about it in an interview or something small.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:14
Coolguy 127 wrote:
King wrote:I'm so impressed with his Ye impression, that was on point.

So far KM > Raw
But that's not really that much of an accomplishment considering that Sag my pants is one of Hop's worst tracks on RAW. (Not saying Sag my Pants was bad, I rly like that song, but it's prob one of Hop's worst track on RAW. IMO)
The reason I said that is because for every one song released from KM that is better than one other song from Raw counts. if 10 randomly picked KM tracks are better than 10 randomly picked RAW tracks then it's technically a better album. We only got one song so I compared it to the obvious RAW song that is inferior to this.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:19
Nay Nay wrote:I thought it was pretty good. The hook wasn't anything special, and the first verse was kinda boring (like some have mentioned), but the rest was good in my opinion. Some lines in the song sound really forced, like he was putting wayy too much emphasis on the rhyming words. However, the video was extremely well made in my opinion, one of his bests (video-wise).

Couldn't agree more with this post. If the first two verses were as good as the last one then this song would easily be a 9/10.
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 2:57
This shit is dope AF. Period. Any other opinion is invalid.
King
King
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 3:27
Hopsin - Hop Is Back (Official Music Video) - Page 2 2jcykbt

KTT cares more about Hopsin than FVforums.
BitchNigga
BitchNigga
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 4:06
The song was ranked 15 on the iTunes hip-hop charts. Some guy on ktt said it was at #5 at one point.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Wed 23 Oct 2013 - 4:08
I'm confused guys, is Hop the darth vader of rap or is he the dark knight?
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum