Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again Empty Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again

Thu 2 May 2013 - 0:55
Lil Wayne's health issues are continuing to plague him.

The Grammy-winning rapper was taken to Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles late Tuesday-night, TMZ reports, after suffering a single seizure. Wayne, 30, was treated and released early Thursday morning, according to the site.

Reps for the rapper did not immediately return PEOPLE's requests for comment, but a source told PEOPLE Wednesday afternoon, "Wayne's great."

In March, Wayne (real name: Dwayne Michael Carter Jr.) was hospitalized for several days after suffering from a similar issue. Though reports indicated he was in critical condition, multiple sources told PEOPLE he was recovering fine. "Lil Wayne is doing well, thanks for your concern," a rep for the rapper said at the time.

Following the initial health scare, Wayne revealed in a radio interview that he's epileptic. "This isn't my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizure," he said. "I've had a bunch of seizures. Y'all just never hear about it."

Despite his medical condition, Wayne has kept up with promotional appearances for his new album I Am Not A Human Being II. In early April, he made his first public appearance post-hospitalization in Miami, where a source said he looked "healthy and fresh-faced." And on April 26, he was seen enjoying a Lakers game in L.A.

SOURCE

_________________________________________________________________________________

Eminem JUST DIE YOU SON OF A BITCH!!!!!
King
King
Registered Member

Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again Empty Re: Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again

Thu 2 May 2013 - 2:30
I don't want him to die.

We need a weezy.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again Empty Re: Lil Wayne Hospitalized for Seizure Again

Fri 3 May 2013 - 11:03
she say my dick feels like morphine
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum