Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil Wayne > Nas

+18
Perfect Stranger
AlwaysRaw
hopsintupac
Nidac_7
jrat6447
Jeet
whufcwesthamunited
King
liftthat
Buddie
anthonyFv
BabySmacker
achmed420
Chokey
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
STRANGEgenius
41OMaXiMuS
ImNotGay
22 posters
Go down
ImNotGay
ImNotGay
Banned Member

http://www.gaylovers.com

Lil Wayne > Nas Empty Lil Wayne > Nas

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:01
People might hate but I think Weezy is better than Nas.

Throughout the years, Nas has always been in the shadow of Jay-Z. They even had their own little beef session in which they each released a song hating on each other.

In the midst of these battles, the fanboys came out with one of the most solid points, is that Nas hasn't had a quarter of the success that Jay-Z had.

Weezy has came out and done his own thing, and to the people saying Wayne is wack, you people are quick to forget the great work he did on the Carter 1, 2 and 3.

The game has changed and Weezy changes right with it. People keep saying "Oh he sucks", but his money is constantly on the rise so he is doing things right..
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Lil Wayne > Nas Empty Re: Lil Wayne > Nas

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:02
Jeet is about to shit his pants Hopsin 2
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:06
oh this is amazing

lmfao.

BlackPeopleCantEvolve
BlackPeopleCantEvolve
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:14
Stop asking stupid shit yo
ITS LIL WAYNE ! Ok ??
Any problems ? suck your thumb & cry yourself to death!
This generation is all about Young Money and these old bitter fuckers need to realize it!!
Wtf is a Nas anway? Lol. Wtf is tupac & biggie ?? Ohh they WERE the best rappers ? Maan theey deaad ! Forget the nigguhs already !
YMCBM! I can quote Wayne for days with punchlines that would eat a Nas.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 13:47
41OMaXiMuS wrote:Jeet is about to shit his pants Hopsin 2
but its true. Nas hasn't changed and after several albums it just gets borring. Same flow and nothing really amazing over him anymore. As ImNotGay said you have you move with the game and update yourself and Nas is still the same borring rapper as he always has been

btw The carter 1 & 2 > Illmatic
41OMaXiMuS
41OMaXiMuS
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/410maximus

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 14:32
"Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex/ Cuz you don't want that late text, that I think I'm late text" - Not many rappers can spit a positive line about being sexually aware that makes you listen, laugh and then take action to make sure you don't get that late text.

NOT saying he is better than Nas, at all. But he's not nearly as bad as people say he is. It's become a pathetic trend to hate on Lil Wayne.

“She my motivation, I’m her transportation. Cuz I let her ride, while I drive her crazy. Then I just keep going, going like I’m racing. When I’m done she hold me like a conversation, weezy baby.”
achmed420
achmed420
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 17:01
this is pretty sick

but its not up to par with something like this

nas > lil wayne everytime
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 18:57
achmed420 wrote:nas > lil wayne everytime
Blasphemy! SwizZz 2
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 19:08
Am I the only one who thinks even when Lil Wayne was "good" he wasn't that good?
anthonyFv
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 19:14
I killed Lil Wayne last night after I heard one of his songs on the radio, it was the last straw so I just walked right on into his house (were neighbors), slammed his ass into a brick wall and then had my other fat neighbor (Rick Ross) sit on him, so it doesn't matter.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 20:49
Lil Wayne > Nas Nasmad

Nas is by far the superior rapper when being compared to Lil Wayne. It is an embarrassment to even mention Wayne in the same sentence as Nas. Illmatic was one of the best rap albums in history and to even compare it to any Lil Wayne album is just plain arrogant. You may enjoy Lil Wayne's music more (And that is okay), but Nas is better in almost every aspect of rap.

I'm not even a Nas fan and I don't like his music because it's just too boring for me. But he belongs in everyone's Top 10 rappers of all time. When Nas released Illmatic, it changed Hip Hop for the better. Lil Wayne has done nothing but help start a trend of rap that has made Hip Hop worse over the past few years.
liftthat
liftthat
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 20:57
Lil Wayne > Nas Naslost2
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:04
I really disagree but I don't feel like it's worth it for me saying anything about it lol..
whufcwesthamunited
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:19
41OMaXiMuS wrote:"Safe sex is great sex, better wear a latex/ Cuz you don't want that late text, that I think I'm late text" - Not many rappers can spit a positive line about being sexually aware that makes you listen, laugh and then take action to make sure you don't get that late text.

NOT saying he is better than Nas, at all. But he's not nearly as bad as people say he is. It's become a pathetic trend to hate on Lil Wayne.

This (times a million). Lil Wayne certainly isn't good but there are loads of rappers that are much worse than him. It is just because he is probably the biggest rapper around that is quite bad (Eminem is bigger but he is good), so people just use him for examples of a 'bad rapper' and Eminem as an example of a 'good rapper'.
King
King
Registered Member

Mon 24 Sep 2012 - 21:30
Yeah I hate how Lil wayne is used as a mascot to represent the worst rappers lol.
You know how many damn youtube comments ive seen talking about lil wayne on every single rappers videos?

Might as well become one of his promoters :hopsinshrug:
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:33
SMFH @ the people who are taking this seriously.... OP is an obvious troll. wow.
jrat6447
jrat6447
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:37
Jeet wrote:SMFH @ the people who are taking this seriously.... OP is an obvious troll. wow.
Lol what's a troll?
King
King
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:40
Someone just failed on counter trolling.
I don't know what I just said but I like tangerines.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 0:53
Lil Wayne aint that bad though.

and i know his trolling.
Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 3:47
jrat6447 wrote:
Jeet wrote:SMFH @ the people who are taking this seriously.... OP is an obvious troll. wow.
Lol what's a troll?

A creature that lives under a bridge.
hopsintupac
hopsintupac
Registered Member
https://www.youtube.com/user/hopsintupac

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 8:24
Lil Wayne isn't that bad but he isn't good either lol! He is the worst of the big rappers but there a lot of more shitty rappers! Also carter II was a good album but the rest he has done sucks! And Nas is like a top 3 rapper atleast top 5 so this isn't a fair comparsion even tho he probably is trolling!
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 11:08
hopsintupac wrote:Lil Wayne isn't that bad but he isn't good either lol! He is the worst of the big rappers but there a lot of more shitty rappers! Also carter II was a good album but the rest he has done sucks! And Nas is like a top 3 rapper atleast top 5 so this isn't a fair comparsion even tho he probably is trolling!
He is not the worst of the best. He at least make some good songs still (how to love as an example). Some are much worse - tell me Kanye & Jay-Z aint worse since hey both were very talented but sold so much out and now are making shit music! Kings of the Thrown = worst album ever. Fuck I hate it.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 11:11
Chokey wrote:
hopsintupac wrote:Lil Wayne isn't that bad but he isn't good either lol! He is the worst of the big rappers but there a lot of more shitty rappers! Also carter II was a good album but the rest he has done sucks! And Nas is like a top 3 rapper atleast top 5 so this isn't a fair comparsion even tho he probably is trolling!
He is not the worst of the best. He at least make some good songs still (how to love as an example). Some are much worse - tell me Kanye & Jay-Z aint worse since hey both were very talented but sold so much out and now are making shit music! Kings of the Thrown = worst album ever. Fuck I hate it.
Did you just say Jay-Z is worse than Lil' Wayne?
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 11:13
Jeet wrote:
Chokey wrote:
Did you just say Jay-Z is worse than Lil' Wayne?
The wasted talent of Jay-Z is bigger than with Dwayne, so in that way he is more whack sinc the difference between his best and baddest - compared to Dwaynes - is bigger. So in that way he got more whack than wayne, yes.
BabySmacker
BabySmacker
Registered Member

Tue 25 Sep 2012 - 11:28

Everyone knows he is trolling. It's ImNotGay.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum