Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Funk Volume's Still Movin'

+11
AlwaysRaw
Buddie
Jeet
Perfect Stranger
Essence
STRANGEgenius
Mence
Coolguy 127
Chokey
King
downer59k
15 posters
Go down
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Funk Volume's Still Movin' Empty Funk Volume's Still Movin'

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 18:19
They've said this is the theme song-type thing for their Still Movin' campaign that will start as soon as the DFUOB5 contest is over. I don't like this song though, sadly. Video seems hella lazy, too. Jarren Benton provided me more entertainment in this video than any of them.. haha, straight up. Check it out though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ho_i8Z8m6Wo
King
King
Registered Member

Funk Volume's Still Movin' Empty Re: Funk Volume's Still Movin'

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 18:35
Lmao at jarrens face being a mile away from his "body" fail.

Dizzy is a good guy, made some points if you listen.
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 19:23
not the best song. beat's not good. Video reminds me of many things I hate about todays hip hop. Dizzy needs to pick his videos better. This, Hotel Stripper & that lazy bad poor pathetic video of him and that girl driving on a field? the fuck? I can shoot better videos than that shit.
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 20:00
Funk Volume's Still Movin' Tumblr_lyx2ifVyDl1r26bweo1_500
Mence
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 22:50
Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 23:04
Mence wrote:Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.

This forum consists of mostly Tech n9ne/Slim Shady stans who seek similar approaches in other artists material.

Lol
Mence
Registered Member

Fri 29 Mar 2013 - 23:14
King wrote:
Mence wrote:Y'all know Damn well this song was dope. What's up with you guys always hating on Dizzy? I don't get it.

This forum consists of mostly Tech n9ne/Slim Shady stans who seek similar approaches in other artists material.

Lol

I guess that makes sense haha.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 0:24

Hopsin is dope, SwizZz is dope, Jarren is dope.

Dizzy Wright sucks donkey balls.
downer59k
downer59k
Registered Member
https://www.facebook.com/KnocturnalWriters

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 3:58

I think Dizzy's dope as fuck. I really do. I just think that compared to any of the other songs he's done while on Funk Volume, this one pales in comparison. That's all I meant.
Essence
Essence
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 4:48
STRANGEgenius wrote:

Hopsin is dope, SwizZz is dope, Jarren is dope.

Dizzy Wright lately has been sucking donkey balls.
Edit
Chokey
Chokey
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 8:50
King wrote:

Lol
Funk Volume's Still Movin' Tumblr_mc0ycj7CeI1r4psoco1_250

so true haha. 90% of the forum got their jimmmies russled by that comment.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 8:54
King wrote:

Lol

I've got respect for you man, but this is the most hypocritical statement you've ever made.
Jeet
Jeet
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 9:37
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Lol

I've got respect for you man, but this is the most hypocritical statement you've ever made.
STRANGEgenius
STRANGEgenius
Administrator

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 10:37
Jeet wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Lol

Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:14
I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Hopsin is by far the best. SwizZz would easily be the 2nd favorite artist on the label if he actually cared about releasing music. And Jarren is really dope, but he just hasn't really released anything good since Skitzo. I think he's really going to show how great of an artist he is on his upcoming album.
AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:20
STRANGEgenius wrote:
Jeet wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Lol

AlwaysRaw
AlwaysRaw
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 17:20
Buddie wrote:I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Hopsin is by far the best. SwizZz would easily be the 2nd favorite artist on the label if he actually cared about releasing music. And Jarren is really dope, but he just hasn't really released anything good since Skitzo. I think he's really going to show how great of an artist he is on his upcoming album.
I actually agree with this 100 %
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 18:18
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Lol

I did not exclude myself, statement is invalid.

You should of known by now that I really don't care to admit things others are in denial of. I was waiting for this post though, it was just waiting to happen lol.

Accurate and true post is still accurate and true,
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Sat 30 Mar 2013 - 20:00
The song was okay, but lately Dizzy hasn't been making any songs that I would listen to over and over. His songs when he was on flashy are pretty good and ever since he came on F.V he's had a few good songs. I think the weed finally got to his head. Dizzy
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 0:55
Buddie wrote:I like Dizzy, but I just don't like his music. As far as rapping goes, he's good but not on the same level as the rest of FV when it comes to skill.

Skitzo is not that dope AT ALL.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:27
HopNation wrote:

That's your opinion, I think most people on here and most fans of Jarren in general would say that it's one of, if not his best song to date.
Spanky
Spanky
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:44
HopNation wrote:

I used to not really like Jarren, I only liked Skitzo, but after listening to his freebasing kevin bacon mixtape, it was actually pretty good
Coolguy 127
Coolguy 127
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 1:52
Jarren's wordplay is too dope. + I just posted more than 20 times today that's crazy.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:50
Buddie wrote:
HopNation wrote:

That's your opinion, I think most people on here and most fans of Jarren in general would say that it's one of, if not his best song to date.

Agreed.
He has some nice punchlines and that shit makes me go HAM.
Perfect Stranger
Perfect Stranger
Registered Member

Tue 2 Apr 2013 - 5:53
King wrote:
Perfect Stranger wrote:
King wrote:

Lol

I did not exclude myself, statement is invalid.

You should of known by now that I really don't care to admit things others are in denial of. I was waiting for this post though, it was just waiting to happen lol.

Accurate and true post is still accurate and true,

Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum