Hopsin Forums - Undercover Prodigy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
King
King
Registered Member

Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6 Empty Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6

Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 7:17

It's cool that they are adding more judges into play, some of them being dope rappers themselves.
However with a contest this big there will always be a level of butthurterry, why do you think all of these other platforms only make cyphers and only compete in battle rapping now days? Judging contests with shitloads of people ain't easy and charging a few bucks for beats wont reduce the number of time wasting verses to come lol. Good for them if they wan't take all of the backlash but at least they are giving opportunities and cheap beats. They are making a profit but personally I would not make contest with thousands of entries, I would take forever trying to make the right choice.. at least they have like 15 judges now but still that level of disappointment just wait for it Lol.
Buddie
Buddie
Registered Member

Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6 Empty Re: Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6

Fri 17 Jan 2014 - 22:22
Can't wait for this contest, it's an awesome idea and is really fun to watch unravel. Last year they picked the right guy (Street Light) to win it, but the year before was an awful pick lol. There were around 10 entries that year that were better than the 1st place winner. Hopefully they get it right this year.
Hunter
Hunter
Registered Member

Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6 Empty Re: Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6

Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 2:24
Funk Volume - The Dont Funk Up Our Beats Rap Contest 6 NYmMMyRXSIWd9Iw0Uqeo+ScreenShot2014-01-17at8.22.57PM
Dizzy 
King
King
Registered Member

Sat 18 Jan 2014 - 7:18
I just want to hear some dope entries.
Are past winners allowed to win again? lol
King
King
Registered Member

Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 10:29
Lol I forgot about this, just checked out fv's contest page today and they already have finalists.

My favorite entries.

Nidac_7
Nidac_7
Registered Member
https://twitter.com/Nidac_7

Fri 4 Apr 2014 - 22:08
I personally liked passionate's and pillz'
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum